Reviews for Holmes Is Where the Heart Is
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 11/21
I really liked that. I was really dreading this last chapter due to the what happens in the show but REALLY liked how you wrote it. I definitely liked that she didn't know what was going on as it was happening. I think that was necessary to this story. Also, with her figuring it out, it reinforced her character to to us [the readers]. I also loved seeing the CC team. Have I mentioned how much I love Reid? Anyway, I can't wait for more.
RogueMetamorph chapter 4 . 11/21
That was fun and I really enjoyed the tender moments between Sherlock and Leena. They're really sweet together. I'm both excited and seriously dreading the next chapters... *sobs*
RogueMetamorph chapter 2 . 11/20
Part of me wants to say that Sherlock not understanding why Leena was upset makes no sense... but the other part of me can believe that being a sociopath and not deducing from her would probably explain it all. I really liked this and enjoyed watching the way you weave your story to make sense in the show. I can't wait to see if I can recognize the DW reference.
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 11/20
I loved the CC cameos. Especially Reid. I'm also really liking Sherlock's and Leena's relationship. I also found her reasoning to be really interesting. I can't wait to read more.
Book.Doctor12 chapter 6 . 8/12
I've cried three times! Soooo good!
Aureum chapter 6 . 4/30
ForeverFun91 chapter 1 . 2/11
Omg thank you for having the slight Criminal Minds crossover! It has made this one of the best fanfics Ive ever read! And its unique! I love the story! Btws
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Hello again! Loving this story! (I'm taking a break from your DW stories because the Doctot not remembering Angel is seriously depressing me and I'm only so far into season 6) I didnt catch the GITF reference... *pouts* so disappointed in my self... lol I have told you before but, I absolutely adore all of your stories, and the way you create such interesting and complex OCs leaves me in awe. I am looking forward to the rest of this fic, and the season three story. (Along with finishing up Proffy, Evy, Angel, and Mac! ;))

Happy Writing!

p.s. I am SO looking forward to your BBT Sheldon/OC story! I'm glad that you decided to do it, it comes out this next year right?
amti chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
SlytherinHolmes chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
That was amazing 1 I was half crying and laughing at the same time
Ammaviel chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
'We should get a dog?' Because they had one in the movie.
Great chapters (I read them by two). Next week, after I watch Reinbach I'll be back for the next. Can't wait!
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
I've watched Girl In The Fireplace 5 times and I didn't see the hint. Although I've seen the other episodes at least 6 times. I know I've seen Girl in The Fireplace the least amount out of all the Doctor Who episodes.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Christ your good
dontstopbelieving123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I fangirled when she called Reid and Garcia I love this story!
Luna Silveria chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Another amazing one! But aaaaah! Why can't season three come out already (is way more excited for your story than the show) T-T