Reviews for Holmes Is Where the Heart Is
Ammaviel chapter 4 . 3/31
'We should get a dog?' Because they had one in the movie.
Great chapters (I read them by two). Next week, after I watch Reinbach I'll be back for the next. Can't wait!
101MariannaSmith chapter 3 . 2/6
I've watched Girl In The Fireplace 5 times and I didn't see the hint. Although I've seen the other episodes at least 6 times. I know I've seen Girl in The Fireplace the least amount out of all the Doctor Who episodes.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 6 . 1/29
Christ your good
dontstopbelieving123 chapter 1 . 1/18
I fangirled when she called Reid and Garcia I love this story!
Luna Silveria chapter 6 . 1/9
Another amazing one! But aaaaah! Why can't season three come out already (is way more excited for your story than the show) T-T
SopherGopher'sAwesomeSister chapter 6 . 1/7
This is such a goof fanfic! I love Leena! How soon do you think you'll be posting season 3, since the first two episodes have come out?
Rose1324 chapter 6 . 1/3
I've read your two Sherlock stories a bunch of times and I cant wait until you post the third one. This has to be my favorite Sherlock Fanfiction's I have ever read.
BreakingMyHeartInTwo chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I read. ALOT. And you are my absolute favorite author! Just wanted to let you know.
SherlockLies chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Don't listen to Leena! She is a liar who wants to defend a criminal! Sherlock was a fraud! There was no Moriarty, Richard Book was innocent! She is a delusional nutcase who believes that Sherlock was a great man when it was the exact opposite.
notsmaug chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I knew she would figure it all out. She is his soulmate, his equal. She is he as much as he is her of that makes any sense. Series 3 comes out in less than a month now and I am preparing myself for that and for you. Like I said in a past review, I am glad I spend all night doing this. I has soothed my troubled being at least for one night and for that, I thank you :)
notsmaug chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
OMG, THIS WAS SO DAMN PERFECT. I was sweating so much. Your writting style is just flawless and I want you to know that. I am almost in tears here, girl. What have you done to me? And I adore the fact that you compact the episodes in just two chapters or so, I love how it feels in my head. And I know I'l be facing Reichenbach in a bit but it's gonna worth it. IT WAS WORTH TO SPEND ALL NIGHT READING THIS, IT'S 4:30am AND I REGRET NOTHING.
Valerie Michaelis chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
YOU MONSTER IM A WRECK!
short-skirtbluescarf chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
So wonderful! Thanks for a great story! I'm excited to see what you do with it.
MistressoftheDark12 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I cant wait for the next story! Hope you update soon
Pyra Sanada chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Yes! Just yes! I do hope that you'll be continuing this series sometime in the future! I can't wait to see the wedding and everything!