Reviews for Peace And Good Luck To All Men
That was adorable! I read it in like two hours. I can actually relate to Cass being in love with someone who is with someone else really sucks and it makes you feel guilty... Sadly my story doesn't end like classes does. The person I'm in love with in in love with someone else and theirs nothing I can do about it but at least their happy and you want those who you love to be happy and I think that that was a really good lesson in this story
That was adorable!
The Reserved Reader chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
This had me in stitches! I thought Dean and Cas were adorable but oddly enough Gabriel was my favorite. I cracked up at the broccoli/tree comparison. This is definitely going to become an annual read for me. Thanks!
mailaine chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Oh my gosh this is so cute and fluffy and adorable and I just want to cuddle after reading that
HebiToNeko chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
I don't usually read fanfictions more than once, but this is the second time i've read this one, it's brilliant! the humor is wonderful, and i was actually laughing out loud, so, kudos for this great story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Start to finish this was absolutely amazing. It was only seven chapters, and yet it felt far better paced then many other stories that I've read with them getting together in the 20th chapter. I especially liked the relationship you managed to illustrate between Cas and Anna.
Saffron chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
This was fab A* for u
Saffron chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
idk man I think Michael would tell Castiel do leave Dean alone considering he's dating Anna? And the way you sorted out their ages (like 3 boys girl boy) is exactly the same as my family haha! Luckily my 2 oldest brothers don't fight like that!
I'm really enjoying this though!
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Wow, this was just amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing this fic with us :D
Assbutt-from-perdition chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This was such a great story! Awesome job, really! Definitely one of my favorite AU EVER! The characterization was on point and the plot extraordinary! Thank youuuu
Amber chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
This is honestly the best Christmas AU- no, scratch that, the best any kind of AU- that I've ever read! It was the perfect mix of humor and emotion that left me crying as I laughed myself into an early grave and I loved every single second of it!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
That was a hilarious, sweet and altogether very entertaining read. Thanks for writing this fic I especially enjoyed your interpretation of Cas.
speakeasv chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
This is utterly fantastic! And everything I needed. I cannot even quote all of the AMAZING one-liners that I simply fawned over. But hot damn the one about Cas wanting to "ride that ass like Mary into Bethlehem" in reference to Dean may be the BEST line I've ever read. Hands down.
I seriously have loved everything I've read of yours thus far. You are a treasure!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I love this story a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside 3 It's awesome, well done!
Megan chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Absolutely HILARIOUS! The characters are perfect and I can't stop laughing! Love the sarcasm!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »