Reviews for Last Chance at Glory

ilyena damodred chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hitsuji also means sheep. D
morning rush chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I'm so sorry for reviewing backwards but this chapter was great. The way you shifted POVs and the past and present, it's thoroughly effective and hauntingly beautiful. )
morning rush chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
This was incredibly written, and the characterisations were fantastic. I am in awe of your fic, it flows beautifully with the canon and your characters are completely IC. This fic brings so much more than your usual romance stuff, it's all about life. The epiphany of Kaoru during the match was well-written and gave that sense of satisfaction to the reader during the ending. And though there is lack of fluff, there is still that warm feelings you have instilled in the reader the way you have presented the deep relationship and understanding between Kaoru and Kenshin.

I really wish I could give a more detailed review, but perhaps being in awe just robs me of that. I think the most important thing you have presented here is the self-empowerment, showing us that you could only find this strength within yourself with a little help from your friends. Great job!
Brukaoru chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Excellent work. It's really neat to see a different portrayal of Kaoru's father from other fanfics. The balance of flashbacks to the present was also really great. Very nice!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
That made me tear up in the end. Lol. That was truly.. a touching story! XD Omfg! Just keep it up!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Aww... That was so sweet XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Wow.. That was.. wow. What I really liked was that he cut his hair. That fits perfectly! There doubt is behind them now- its time to move forward!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Oh.. Kaorus past was a harsh one. Great job with grasping the emotion- wonderful job!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow! D I really like this so far! Keep it up! XD

Ozie chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Wow...I mean, wow...it's an awesome story you wrote! You just portrayed all of the characters so perfectly! Last chapter as well as the one in which Kenshin cuts his hair were just SO breathtaking! I could on and tell you how muck I enjoyed your story, but everything has already been said in the other reviews haha.

PS: my hands were sweating really bad by the end of the story. Thanks for embarrassing me! :p

PPS: wow again.
KatsyKat chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Beautiful. i LOVED your portrayal of Karou's strength. Using the flashbacks to enhance the storline of the current story. Brilliantly done! All-in-all a WONDERFUL WORK!
evilteddybear chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Hi! It's me again! (if you remember) This is a very good story and one I've read before (a long time ago.) Yay! for inspiring and empowering stories! This was very well written and the romance was more well written I think than in "The Kiku and the Shinai." It's still not as much romance as I would like, but definitely much better written. This one's going on my favorites list definitely!

Thank you for all of your time and effort!
poems2songs chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
wonderful story... really liked it very much... any chance of writing a one shot sequel to this story just to see what happened after... just a wishful suggestion... good job... great work...