Reviews for Happy New Year
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Oh man! What a story! And a cliffie!
I know what happens but I want to read this Darcy be the hero!

Love this story, and you have captured the characters so well! Love it!
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh my gosh.
Technically canonballed, but still amazing and I could see it coming together this way too, and well - wow, wow.
I really liked it. Amazing job!
That ending. ;_;
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Good gods, the tension! I think I held my breath for at least half of that. Wonderfully written - a few typos here and there, and I think that a hipster like Darcy would definitely use 'may' rather than 'can'. Thanks for the read! :)
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Absolutely wonderful, until the end. Which had to happen, except I wish it didn't. Loved their interaction in his office. Why, oh why did Gigi have to barge in?
ConstanceBoniful chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Why so sad !
Love all your stories, be the way ! You're a really great writer.
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
AND WHY DO YOU KEEP LEAVING IT LIKE THAT?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh please, please do more. This was excellent, as was your earlier fic.
Tatters5 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
But actually: HOW? Your stories are so flawless.

Tat
swimmerreader chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
god i love this so much. it's perfect. believable, beautifully written, and the end is utterly heart wrenching. thank you for making this!
Andromeda chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is the first fic I've read from LBD and you've blown my mind!
SO WONDERFUL
A Trail Of Whispers chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
YOU MEAN HUMAN!

this was...

infinite.
scruffyreader7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
fan-freaking-tastic. Honestly. The whole who-kissed-whom-and-how-and-when (you know he wouldn't want to push it, but she couldn't help it really after her initial surprise, and then of course he WOULD push it, and lo and behold, a fangirl squee-worthy makeout session against the window.)
Yeah. Because I really want that to happen now. So much.
like the whole hiding-behind-gigi's-empty-bottle thing, and the whole 'stop it' because gigi WOULD want to say something-yeah. It was great.
-Tay
Oh. Stuff I'd want you to write? (besides like, and episode where this actually happens? Awkward getting-to-know-you scenes. Or perhaps the fallout from this scene (does he drive her however many hours it is to her house? are they awkwardly fiddling with the radio in the car? do they get to discussing the kiss just as they arrive? does he disappear whilst fixing the problem?) Are they awkward when she goes back to work for him after Lydia? Did people see it-the kiss-seeing as it happened outside a window? Or George walks in on Will and Lizzie kissing and he is a total jerk? Or 'Dizzie' having an argument later when they're trying out their new relationship? Or what about Fitz and Will arguing about his relationship with Lizzie and Lizzie walks in? Or Gigi schemes.
Or, heck, any of a thousand more kisses because I'm a P&P sucker and LBD is my shiny new crack and your fic is fantastic and I'd read them all.
-Tay
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
OH MY GOD. Seriously, after this fic, I'll be dissapointed if the Pemberly arc doesn't end with a Lizzie/Darcy kiss before Jane's call. This was absolutely amazing. Somehow Gigi was in character even though we hadn't even seen her at that point - you predicted her personality well. :)
toffeema chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
wow, I'm breathless. that was wonderful.
FuyuSarah chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
OMG that was HOT! Favorited!

Any chance you'll be writing a follow-up? I mean, okay, the Lydia thing is urgent, but I'd love to see you write your version of Darcy's reaction to the phone call, and how Dizzie's going to talk about what happened in the office (maybe after the Lydia thing is settled?)