Reviews for Little Match Girl
Asuka haters chapter 1 . 8/13
Man, I love this story a lot, far more than ever.
Shinji an Rei chapter 1 . 8/13
Favorite Couple: Shinji/Rei. Duh. They are so meant for each other. Read the manga. There's evidence all throughout the story! And they are SO FREAKING CUTE! Well, It's a 5-way tie between Rei, Shinji, Misato, Yui, & Kaworu. Rei/Shinji forever. Shinji & Rei are such a cute couple in it. That's how I see them. I think they're a much more superior idea for a couple then Shinji/Asuka. I mean, Asuka's got way too much violence in her. Plus I hate how most fans are Asuka bias & say she's a better match for Shinji. That literally makes no sense at all. Do they not pay any attention? Asuka has some wakado obsession with Kaji. I follow the canon manga. It's a better story then the original anime. Rei & Shinji seem a lot closer in it then in the old anime. Plus there are 3 alternate endings in the manga that involve Rei. So... Yeah. Rei/Shinji fans rejoice! I imagine Shinji would never leave Rei no matter what.
So what? Rei/Shinji is my favorite pairing. In the manga, aka what I refer to as 1 of the 2 True Canons, the other being the anime, Rei & Shinji form a very deep & emotional connection that is more beautiful then what I see in the "relationship" between Shinji & Asuka in the anime. And no, I didn't want to know that, not because it's not the ending I had in mind, but you freaking spoiled it! And can you even read Japanese? How do I know they actually got together? This is all you scanned. It tells me nothing. It could be just another cliffhanger where Shinji ends up with neither of them for all I know. Either way, Rei/Shinji for life. Anyway, I think these two make a cute couple. I don't care what anybody says. I see Rei as Shinji's distant relative. I mean, technically she's not even a true clone of Yui. She's for the most part an Angel! Anyway, I love Rei & Shinji's chemistry in the original manga as well as the Ikari Shinji Raising Project & the Campus Apocalypse manga. They have a lot in common if you think about it. I also think these two work a trillion times better then Shinji & Asuka. Plus, after all the shit Rei goes through in the anime, she deserves happiness! Rei & Shinji are the best EVA couple! They really deserve happiness, shame the writers only see them as punching bags. I KNOW! It sucks so much!
Shinji and Rei for me. My most all time favorite characters from my most all time favorite anime.

Despised Couple: Duh. Shinji/Asuka. Asuka is way too self-destructive, self-loving, self-absorbed, & bitchy for someone as polite & kind like Shinji. Duh. Way too many people like her. Why? She's a total bitch. Fuck Asuka. She's a maximum overbitch. Gendo should be locked up tortured for the things he's done. Rei is way too freaking adorable. I just wanna give her a hug for all the shit she's put up with & all the things in life she's been denied. Why people like so much Asuka? And why are or were they pairing her with the poor Shinji, don't make any sense for me, they don't work together.I have to agree with you, she's a bitch. Yeah, Shinji and Asuka really don't work well as a pairing, course I don't really think she'd work with most of anyone in series. Nice choices. I know. It's mostly Rei loving/Asuka hating. But I really don't like Asuka. I hate Haruhi too because she's just as bitchy, selfish, & arrogant as Asuka, you'd understand why. I adore Rei. She is just the CUTEST! I really, REALLY don't like Asuka. She is overrated as all hell! Yeah! Asuka isn't badass at all. She's a whiny bitch (who I sincerely somewhat relate to sometimes. feel free to slap me) I know a lot of people say Shinji & Asuka have more in common, but just because they have a lot in common that doesn't mean they should have a romantic relationship. I mean, after seeing the way Shinji is treated by Asuka, I just don't understand WHY anyone thinks they're a good match! Now, I know in the past, I've expressed my personal point of view on Asuka. She is exactly like Haruhi Suzumiya in almost every way! Bitchy, violent, angry, hateful, smug, thinks she's better then everyone, bitchy, undeserved sense of superiority, thinks everyone is out to make her look bad, bitchy. Btw, I hate Asuka! Asuka it's just not the type for Shinji. I can't relate to Asuka in ANY way possible! Why does everyone say they relate to her more?! By that, do they mean, they're all stupid, spoiled, winey, abusive, self-destructive bitches?! Screw love hate relationships. I dislike love hate relationships. I can't stand love hate relationships. Love hate relationships are insufferable. Asuka makes the couple's whole entire lives miserable. Shinji and Rei are a couple who share an entire hatred for her.
Asuka haters chapter 1 . 8/5
Good riddance to that bitch anyway.
Shodai Uzukage- Naruto Uzumaki chapter 2 . 6/22
Rei and Shinji's interactions were so very sweet together.
I think they make a better couple than Asuka and Shinji.
Keep up the good work.
Shodai Uzukage- Naruto Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/22
Ah all is right with the world.
No angels.
Shinji is with Rei.
Gendo is dead.
Keep up the good work.
Raigat chapter 2 . 3/26
Always great to see Shinji/Rei fluff. I also thoroughly enjoy the idea of Gendo dying alone in the cold. Good job.
The Justice and Death chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Shinji&Rei is good...i always want them to be together...they're happy together! So Asuka...Don't go back there!
LbcLostKid chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Excellent story! :D
ReisFriend chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Pretty basic fluffy stuff but it passes if it was done in a short time.
omnimon12 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
'Environment of evil' LOL!
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Ah, wonderful! And a Happy Holiday to you as well. CH 2 was a greatly appreciated present. Thanks!
I love Rei and Shinji hookups
Toby860 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
question. can you write a Christmas update for shot through the heart or its sequal
Prophet21 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I find this adorable
Gendo deserves to die
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
That was a sweet moment there, with fun Misato, Gendo getting the poetic justice he deserved, and some light moment with Shinji and Rei.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Nice. Have you looked at A Maddening Cause or A New Cause yet? They're pretty interesting, with Shinji like you never seen before.