Reviews for Divine Intervention
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Let her follow Ammy and the others
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
STAY! What would Elizabeth's mom do without her? Ammy can take care of Waka. I vote for Elizabeth to stay in Massachusetts.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
I sent the comment actually...I don't have an account but somehow I can still post comments with my iPod. If I did have an account though, my name would be $l sh
(I want an account though):(
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
I just noticed!
Ushi: cow
Waru: bad thing
Ushiwaru: bad cow
SilverMarten chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
This is an exact duplicate of the last chapter...

Anyway, it's interesting so far. I think you still need to work on the chapter lengths but other than that it's going well. It seems to be a taking a darker turn.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Please don't tell me you gave up on the story! Is it just school?
Complications of life chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
It's good! But you still need to work on the length of chapters... ( Or just write in a bigger font thats what I do sometimes lol ) Even though I don't really care at all. That was a nice twist you added to the story, it is a little bit dark but every story needs that don't they? KEEP GOING!
Complications of life chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Yay! girl power RAWR! bsides that you are absoulitly correct about your chapters they need to be longer or eventually making to many short chapters can actually b off putting because most times short chapters get absoulutly get nowhere into he story. thats all i have to say, sorry for any spelling mistakes my tablet is a hard thing to type on! lol
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I bet Waka killed his parents 'cause they asked him to prophesies something like everyone else and he was going crazy from everybody asking
Complications of life chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
That was kinda funny actually! Lol 3
ZombiePrincessAlexandra chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
That is absolutely ridiculous! I've done that to my dad a million times! Better stop before I get a sword in my throat...more! More!
SilverMarten chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
...What? I know the joke, but I found this to be a bit random.
ZombiePrincessAlexandra chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
O.e what? what? what just happened? you need to put this in POV format so I know who's thinking what!
ZombiePrincessAlexandra chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
-_-' the OC's name...it seems...eh...familiar. ahem. anyways, I like the story. C'est merveilleux! The beginning was quite confusing, as I didn't know who or what Waka was talking to. And for some of your lesser-used words (ahem, French?) you could provide translations for your readers, perhaps?
SilverMarten chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
I am curious as to how these villians would be able to pull off taking over 21st century Earth. I know he's a demon and everything but how would he take over seven billion humans that are quite different from the ones of Nippon. It would be interesting on how they would do it.