Reviews for Divine Intervention
okguy167 chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Ok, so this isn't gonna have much fangirling. In almost any situation, it would be very awkward, and in stories (or any written work for that matter) would cause the quality of the story(/written work) to drop.
And this really is taking a year after Okami. I guess time on the Ark has lost it's meaning? Or did it get cryo-frozen for about 5000 years? I really *really* want an explanation for this.
okguy167 chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
Ah. A gamer. If I weren't socially challenged, I would be able to make a friend out of her.
Also, I love the way Issun interacted with the older Poncle (whom I'm assuming is Isaku) and Waka. Brilliant!
okguy167 chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
Well, the names arrived.
But no details for Elizabeth, except an age range. Well, it's better than nothing...
okguy167 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Huh? 1 year? If that summary is just referring to Waka's vision, and whatever was happening in Salem was modern day, or maybe a few years ago, then I would buy it. (2016 was the end of the Mayan calendar, right?)
I wouldn't be able to accept Ammy defeating Yami, then in 1 Earth year coming into modern day Salem, since that battle happened i *Ancient* Japan.

As for the contents of chapter one, I can see it's mostly a foreshadowing prologue. A well made one, and I would expect to see some character detail and names in the next chapter. Detail for Elizabeth, and the names of the people on the Celestial Plain. (Even though I already said their names)

On a completely unrelated note, where has Chibi ran off to?
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Let her follow Ammy and the others
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
STAY! What would Elizabeth's mom do without her? Ammy can take care of Waka. I vote for Elizabeth to stay in Massachusetts.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
I sent the comment actually...I don't have an account but somehow I can still post comments with my iPod. If I did have an account though, my name would be $l sh
(I want an account though):(
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
I just noticed!
Ushi: cow
Waru: bad thing
Ushiwaru: bad cow
SilverMarten chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
This is an exact duplicate of the last chapter...

Anyway, it's interesting so far. I think you still need to work on the chapter lengths but other than that it's going well. It seems to be a taking a darker turn.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Please don't tell me you gave up on the story! Is it just school?
Complications of life chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
It's good! But you still need to work on the length of chapters... ( Or just write in a bigger font thats what I do sometimes lol ) Even though I don't really care at all. That was a nice twist you added to the story, it is a little bit dark but every story needs that don't they? KEEP GOING!
Complications of life chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Yay! girl power RAWR! bsides that you are absoulitly correct about your chapters they need to be longer or eventually making to many short chapters can actually b off putting because most times short chapters get absoulutly get nowhere into he story. thats all i have to say, sorry for any spelling mistakes my tablet is a hard thing to type on! lol
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I bet Waka killed his parents 'cause they asked him to prophesies something like everyone else and he was going crazy from everybody asking
Complications of life chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
That was kinda funny actually! Lol 3
ZombiePrincessAlexandra chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
That is absolutely ridiculous! I've done that to my dad a million times! Better stop before I get a sword in my throat...more! More!