Reviews for One-Ness
noreenklose chapter 10 . 9/20
Excellent story.
Thanks for writing.
I really enjoy reading your stories.
If I may "nitpick" you make several mistakes in spelling consistently throughout your stories:
quiet, quite restore, resort trail, trial.
Your story was wonderful, but I am mean-spirited, and I really wish that moRon was eaten by the Horntail.- - -that's just ME, though! ;-P
I truly despise the moRon!
mckertis chapter 10 . 7/20
Absolutely terrible writing. Characters have barely any proper motivation, and the storyline lacks any logic.
I'm kinda curious to see if the Dursleys will also be obliviated. Despite the loss of magic, and obliviate being used on them, I'm really enjoying this story so far, and am looking forward to the rest of it.
I'm also curious to see if Sirius being godfather is enough for the rule to not apply to them.
mckertis chapter 1 . 6/7
Cant read this crap. Disgusting.
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 6/2
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/1
nice
VelvetWood chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Hi there,

I've read several of your stories now, and have enjoyed all of them. For the most part, they are excellently written, and a real pleasure to read. I particularly liked, "With You By My Side" and felt that you did very well with the hard science bits - though there were times that it was fairly obvious you haven't studied developmental psychology, but, then again, nobody's perfect!

Anyway, the primary purpose of this review, other than to let you know I think you did a great job on your stories, is a very minor nitpick. There's a particular word that you've used in most of the stories that I've read that has been misused every single time. Where you should be using the word 'wary' you've used 'vary' instead. I'm not sure if this is a typo (if you happen to type in Dvorak, like I do, 'v' and 'w' are right next to each other) that spellcheck isn't catching because both are real words, or if it's an actual misunderstanding of the word (which seems unlikely, given your solid intelligence and impressive lexicon, but would be understandable, especially if English isn't your first language), but either way, it really stands out... probably because it's the only such error I've seen in your work. I know it's a pain to catch such errors, but I figured if you knew, at least, that the tendency to make that particular error existed, you could catch it easily with a quick 'search & replace'. As a writer, myself, (of original horror, urban fantasy, and erotic fiction, though, not usually fanfic, as I find it difficult to write with characters not my own) I figured that, since I would want to know if I had a 'signature error' like that, then perhaps you would like to know, as well. No offense was meant, and, as I said, I've found your stories to be quite excellent.

Sincerely,