Reviews for One-Ness
Good
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 1/8
Lol good but misguided ron. That’s the understandment of the year. In 1 chapter there is no redemable qualities for ron
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
Good
MindForgedMan chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
Taking away their magic is stupid as a plot point. At this point I don't even care if it's temporary in the story. It just comes off as pointless drama randomly introduced for shock value.
MindForgedMan chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
As soon as I finished the 3rd chapter I was annoyed and don't wish to continue.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
One of my all-time favourite stories thank you for sharing
Secrethplover99 chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
Keep up the good work on this story now I know I'm late in reading it but I hope you made most of the other chapters as good as this one.
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
interesting story, not quite what was expected
tammgrogan chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
That was a Wonderful story. Thank you
noreenklose chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Excellent story.
Thanks for writing.
I really enjoy reading your stories.
If I may "nitpick" you make several mistakes in spelling consistently throughout your stories:
quiet, quite restore, resort trail, trial.
Your story was wonderful, but I am mean-spirited, and I really wish that moRon was eaten by the Horntail.- - -that's just ME, though! ;-P
I truly despise the moRon!
mckertis chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Absolutely terrible writing. Characters have barely any proper motivation, and the storyline lacks any logic.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
I'm kinda curious to see if the Dursleys will also be obliviated. Despite the loss of magic, and obliviate being used on them, I'm really enjoying this story so far, and am looking forward to the rest of it.
I'm also curious to see if Sirius being godfather is enough for the rule to not apply to them.
mckertis chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Cant read this crap. Disgusting.
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 6/2/2016