Reviews for Waves Are Crashing
Darna 3 chapter 4 . 8/16
OMFG! SOOOOOO KAWAII~ I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ACK! \\\\ BTW. Love your authors note 3 )/ theyre so funny and it makes me feel closer to the author i love, TO YOU! 3 )/ I WANT DAD SHIZUO'S ABS TOO! I love you and your fics! Please keep writing 3 )/
ArtisanDreamCatcher chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Nuuuu, it's so cute! Please continue this story .
Midnight chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
There. Said it. Please continue. And don't you fucking DARE discontinue or abandon this fucking story or I will find you, I will stalk you and I will use force and mind-raping until you write more.

Good day, young lady
Klappy chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Please update. I need to know how this turns out!
91kaycee chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
OMG it's so sweet i'm getting diabetes! (and... because of the unicorn i can't help but say it "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!") so right now i am wondering in the previous chapter( i didn't review that one 'cause i wanted to read the glory that is this fic ; J ) way the heck did izaya grope shizuo!? also now that i've helped contribute to 'science' will i really be getting a heart, because depending on what kind of heart i get (if i get one) i might have to send a howler (yes i did just reference harry potter.) Anywho i look forward to reading more of your work. may you be in the muses, plot-bunnies, or whatever else you call your inspiration's favor.
ToLazyToLogIn chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Omg thatis sooooo Cute how she called Shizuo. Dad Shizuo. And where is my heart?!
Syn'ph chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
And just how is it for science?
mangoface chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
this seems like an interesting story - I shall wait for more uwu
Misachin chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
aw, i knew it! Dad Shizuo sounds cute.
i knew Shizuo would be a good daddy!
can I call him Daddy too? Izaya would be the Mommy xD
nah I'o just curious about that Tami girl,
is she really Izaya's? i found myself doubt it :I
update soon
LolitaPrincessLove chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
*squeeee* CUTE! 3 man I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Hi! I really missed this fic! When I saw the update I couldn't believe it, so happy!

Izaya has "flow", and his personality is more than the best for being the lead model. And as a daddy! *melts*
divorcedpuppy chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
To be honest, I forgot about this fic until I received and email and suddenly there was intense excitement over this update. You certainly didn't disappoint, and I look forward to your next update!
Nai Hyuku chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Owww Dad Shizuo, look at it, she likes shizaya/izuo even if she is a little girl (or says it in an innocent way, who know's)

I like Shizuo being able to treat a little girl good, also the idea of the no official family is pretty cute there I made a little fangirl scene.

Bye, se ya next chapter!
KaseiYuu chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Gahasdkljfak, took me too long to read up to here. Everything kept distracting me. XD Buuuut... Much love! I await your update-ness. CO that's a cyclops-y smile.
KaseiYuu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
U-hah. I'm quite enjoying this 'w' First chapter dooown. Hmmhmm. I think Tami is adorable. Question though, is it Ta-mi like Japanese pronunciation, or Tami like Tammy in English?