Reviews for Waves Are Crashing
Darna 3 chapter 4 . 8/16
OMFG! SOOOOOO KAWAII~ I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ACK! \\\\ BTW. Love your authors note 3 )/ theyre so funny and it makes me feel closer to the author i love, TO YOU! 3 )/ I WANT DAD SHIZUO'S ABS TOO! I love you and your fics! Please keep writing 3 )/
ArtisanDreamCatcher chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Nuuuu, it's so cute! Please continue this story .
Midnight chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Hey! PLEASEEE DON'T SAY THAT YOU ABANDONED THIS STORYYYY It is fucking PONYLICIOUSLY ADORABLE AND SWEET AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND ASDFGHJKLHGFDDXCV C.
There. Said it. Please continue. And don't you fucking DARE discontinue or abandon this fucking story or I will find you, I will stalk you and I will use force and mind-raping until you write more.

Good day, young lady
Klappy chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Please update. I need to know how this turns out!
91kaycee chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
OMG it's so sweet i'm getting diabetes! (and... because of the unicorn i can't help but say it "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!") so right now i am wondering in the previous chapter( i didn't review that one 'cause i wanted to read the glory that is this fic ; J ) way the heck did izaya grope shizuo!? also now that i've helped contribute to 'science' will i really be getting a heart, because depending on what kind of heart i get (if i get one) i might have to send a howler (yes i did just reference harry potter.) Anywho i look forward to reading more of your work. may you be in the muses, plot-bunnies, or whatever else you call your inspiration's favor.
ToLazyToLogIn chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Omg thatis sooooo Cute how she called Shizuo. Dad Shizuo. And where is my heart?!
Syn'ph chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
And just how is it for science?
mangoface chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
this seems like an interesting story - I shall wait for more uwu
Misachin chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
aw, i knew it! Dad Shizuo sounds cute.
i knew Shizuo would be a good daddy!
can I call him Daddy too? Izaya would be the Mommy xD
nah I'o just curious about that Tami girl,
is she really Izaya's? i found myself doubt it :I
update soon
LolitaPrincessLove chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
*squeeee* CUTE! 3 man I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Hi! I really missed this fic! When I saw the update I couldn't believe it, so happy!

Izaya has "flow", and his personality is more than the best for being the lead model. And as a daddy! *melts*
divorcedpuppy chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
To be honest, I forgot about this fic until I received and email and suddenly there was intense excitement over this update. You certainly didn't disappoint, and I look forward to your next update!
Nai Hyuku chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Owww Dad Shizuo, look at it, she likes shizaya/izuo even if she is a little girl (or says it in an innocent way, who know's)

I like Shizuo being able to treat a little girl good, also the idea of the no official family is pretty cute there I made a little fangirl scene.

Bye, se ya next chapter!
KaseiYuu chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Gahasdkljfak, took me too long to read up to here. Everything kept distracting me. XD Buuuut... Much love! I await your update-ness. CO that's a cyclops-y smile.
KaseiYuu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
U-hah. I'm quite enjoying this 'w' First chapter dooown. Hmmhmm. I think Tami is adorable. Question though, is it Ta-mi like Japanese pronunciation, or Tami like Tammy in English?