Reviews for Bath Day
good make a sequel
niceeeee! xP
christian chapter 1 . 2/15
I love it sounds like it would real hapen
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 1/15
I'd love to be Hiccup damn!
Kaleb Harris chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
What is the next chapter on bath day
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow any chance of more?
RainSlayer chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
GOOD
godhunter6789 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awsome could you keep it going?
Kenju chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hmm, what can I say about this fic…
*Flies back from nosebleed*

Honestly though, this was very well done. Yes it was a lemony oneshot, but it was much better than a fair number of multichapter fics around here.

First and most importantly, the trio were perfectly in character. Hiccup is still pretty much putty in Astrid and Ruffnut’s hands, which he either was in the series (with Astrid) or would be in that circumstance (nude Ruffnut in his bath). He was shy to a believable degree (bathing and two very attractive girls appear to not notice him and intend to bathe) as well. Yes he’s slept with both of them, but that was more or less consensual (if not slightly alcohol induced) in this case he had every reason to be fearful that they would bring pain down on him for what was (in his mind) an accident.

Once he figured out that it wasn’t by chance but was on purpose, he went into his near panic mode. Which again is perfectly reasonable. Hiccup’s been an outcast, picked on and scorned for his entire life, now he has two very beautiful girls interested in him, one of which he’s had his eye on for years. He’s not use to people wanting to be around him or actually enjoying his presence. He’s had it hard growing up, suffers from serious self esteem and self confidence issues.

The fact that he’s slept with Astrid several times by now, and Ruffnut at least once, yet he still possess those insecurities and that moment of panic/fear is what makes Hiccup truly in character in these fics of yours. Just because a hot girl is now actively interested in him, he isnt suddenly going to be brave and confident in himself (likely it would be just the opposite for awhile) same with him having slept with her (and another to boot). Its going to take time for him to actually believe in himself and gain enough confidence that he’ll stop freezing up every time he gets kissed.

Astrid and Ruffnut on the other hand, are a different story. Oh, not that they are out of character exactly. They were portrayed as very confident and very strong personalities. Neither would back down for a second or have a problem with laying claim to something they want. The key is in how they are with Hiccup.

By the end of the film, both girls (along with the guys) saw Hiccup in a different light, respected him in short. Astrid shows the most difference in her attitude towards Hiccup (for obvious reasons) having a much softer and patient mentality compared to everyone else. She knows how bad Hiccup’s had it, so she takes it easy on him.

In this, yes the girls teased him a bit with that little show at the beginning, but they only took things so far. Actually, the kindest thing they did was when Astrid flatout acknowledged they both knew Hiccup was there the entire time, thus alleviating him of his fear that they would get POed at him and bash him for thinking he was peeking on them. Also the entire…well, steamy part itself, from the moment Astird and Ruffnut stepped into the water, they were slow, took their time.

This carries over to the lemon. Nothing was rushed, nothing was hurried. They set the pace, but they kept it fairly calm all things considered and they didn’t push him at any point. Again, they know he’s not Snotlout (thank kami) or any of the other guys in the village, they cant go about this the way they would in any other case because it would spook Hiccup away or just embarrass him to the point of causing emotional scaring.

The lemon itself, not much to say, other than Hiccup is one luck SOB that Odin himself seems to have smiled upon and blessed with two of his finest and most fearsome valkyrie. It was hot, but I appreciate you not turning it into a PWP, it was a very thoughtful, well written romantic encounter. That’s one of the things I appreciate the most about your work. You keep it clean (in a figurative sense) by avoiding the use of filthy language or derogative terms. You keep things realistic and sensible, not to mention most importantly BELIEVABLE. I get sick of people turning meek, former outcast and village pariah Hiccup into some kind of hunky sex god. Talented and intuitive perhaps, but he’s proven to be a quick learner, adaptive and very quick to pick up details.

All in all, a great fic, a great read, and great gift for Christmas…even if I didn’t know it was there at the time *sweat drops* Thank you so much for fulfilling my little requests, for giving Ruffnut the attention few others even care to, and of course for putting up with me lol.

Thanks again, and I cant wait to see what you churn out next time!
Eureka and Renton forever chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
awesome and MORE!
Hicc chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is, I think, your best work yet and I am very much looking forward to more...I should do some more fun fantasy one shots, threesomes can be fun to write.
Ultimoto The Great chapter 1 . 12/25/2012