Reviews for The Snowy Night You Met John Oliver
LavenderIceCream chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This was amazing! Awww, I love how sweet John Oliver is~ Thank you for writing this.
ChloeRumple chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Aww this is so cute! I love it!
JurassicReynolds chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Cute, I do love Harry pot- I mean John Oliver, same goes for Jon Stewert and Mr. Stephen Colbert! It's just that John's the cutest (I think).
Alex chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Dear Author, you are a genius.
I recently discovered John in the recent smurfs sequel (due to my nph obsession) and couldn't help but notice John who had portrayed one Vanity Smurf.
After watching a few of his segments in the Daily Show and taking a trip to the movie theater to watch the smurfs sequel, I soon became smitten and even grew attached to both John and Vanity.
So imagine my surprise when I found one but truly amazing John Oliver/Reader fanfic!
I still have no words for this. Thank you, I truly thank you for this amazing fanfic and for officially making my day.
I wish you well,
Alex.
kkbeatlesfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was awesome, and now I really want this to happen to me! I don't care if John knocks me on my ass into a puddle of slush, HE BOUGHT ME MITTENS! Maybe someday I'll be able to write a review that doesn't sound like a giddy schooligirl or one of those Good Job stickers that you get on your homework in second grade. BUT I OBVIOUSLY LOVED IT! :)