Reviews for Paint the Sky with Stars
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Aww that's really pretty :)
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
...

And I love Enya too. :)
Katharine chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Okay, I really like the jedi as stars metaphor, but you take it just a little bit too far in the last paragraph. Also you have problems with diologue, some of Yoda's, but mostly Qui Gon's ("My heart and mind are closed to all possiblities." When "Xanatos choose the darkside, it was like my heart

became covered in a veil, casting shadows and hardening my heart."). I'm sorry, people just don't talk like that, even in starwars. Now these lines and some others like them are actualy pretty good, just not as diologue. They should be part of the description. This on the other hand, is a wounderfull line "Despair I feel in you. A void like space fills your heart, clouds you mind it does. No

longer see the stars you do. Only see the darkness." Yery Yoda. In gerneral however, I think you have Yoda a little out of charachter. I'm not one of those people who thinks Yoda is a compationless troll, but I do think he would respond witt a little tougher love than this. Telling a deeply hurt person that it will be alright usualy isn't that affective anyway.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
"Dewell in the past you can not. Change what has already happened you can not. Hope for the the future you can. Learn from mistakes, help with next apprentice it will, when time it is." Yoda wiped Qui-Gon's cheek.- Qui-Gon's face became stoney, his heart seemingly turned ice cold. "There will never be another padawan. I will not allow anyone to betray me again. My heart and mind are closed to all possiblities." - Yoda placed a small hand on Qui-Gon's chin, turning his face towards him. Yoda smiled slightly, "Darkness may be upon you now, be there it will not always be. One day, you may see the stars again. Maybe one star will outshine all others, and peace you may find again." - I feel for Qui-Gon. I haven't read the Jedi Apprentice Books, but this fic is still very touching :)
Jedi Adia chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
That was so good!
Blue Lightnin chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
that's some pure quality story. i really liked it.
Qui-Gon's Padawan chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
I love the way you wrote this story. I won't tell you my name, but I will tell you that this story was beautifully written. I really enjoyed the poem you put in there. There is a lesson to be learned in all of this, I want you to know. After reading it once, the moral jumped out at me. I'm a Star Wars fan, too. I don't think Qui-Gon would've cried though, but then again, he might have. I didn't read the top part and just read the story so, I thought this happened after Xanatos killed himself. Have you read that book? It's # 8 in the Jedi Apprentice series. I have a feeling you have it. I won't tell you my e-mail address, so, I guess you won't be able to e-mail me. Actually, I use my dad's but, I don't give it to anyone I don't know, so I will just assume you'll get this. Excellent writing. Except one little jarring note, though. I didn't really care for the word, "H-E-L-L". Other than that, I loved it.
Kiatana Jinn Kenobi chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
A wonderful and sad story. It truly tells how Qui-Gon feels when he lost Xanatos to the Dark-Side. The only problem I saw was the misspellings. An overall great story. Keep up the wonderful work and I'll definitely keep reading them. Maybe you should go ahead and make this into a sequel and add Obi-Wan. That would make a great story too.
KSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
Sniff, sniff, that was nice. Good Writing!
Meatball chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
This was so sad! Sweet though. I always thought that it had to be devastating for Qui Gon, but the Apprentice books don't really cover it. Good story!