Reviews for HTTYD: Astrid Style
Ur fan chapter 10 . 6/13
That was a nice story. Sorry for the lack of reactions. Couldn't stop reading long enough to write one down.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
This story is so amazing! Loved it!
Maex chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Pretty nice intro. I really like your style, makes me wonder if English's your mother tongue. I'm german and i also wrote a few stories, however, even though my English's pretty decent i can't seem to get a natural feeling into my story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Hi um you said over grown beast but in the movie its over grown sausage. Sorry figured you want to know.
Maksimilijan Istrulajicaiev IV chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
This has to be the new scenario for HTTYD!
PandaDawgBE chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
That was great
MattAShine chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
I have a read a lot of stories that play on the Astrid POV, but I think this is the one that has it the closest to what I would have imagined. Dismissive at first, with a hint of subdued attraction, anger/jealousy after that, wonder and amazement, and then, finally, respect and true affection.
Dudtheman chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
loved the story well done i really like how you wrote astrid and greatly enjoyed her pov
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
That was cool can you do it for httyd 2 and gift of the night fury
Zather Blazer chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I have been looking for this kind of story for a while so thanks for making it
loveinyou chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
you do kown that they are about 12 in the movie
PriestessofYaoi chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
-_-...that was a very nice story *cough*so much fluff
HiccupHaddockLover chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
I love Sticks and Stones by Jonsi! Trust me, whenever I'm stressed or mad! Or heartbroken! It makes me feel good about myself!
violet flame chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
yak-boy :)
EmmerzK chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love this so far. I love her sarcasm! She's great. I'll come back soon to keep reading, but I gotta hit the hay before dawn cracks and work is upon me :P Blech. Anywho, happy writing and great work! :)