Reviews for Resolution and Despair
geme1 chapter 2 . 4/29
WII…I WAIT THE NEXT….REALLY
TragedyInBlack chapter 1 . 3/22
I didn't even start reading yet, but I can tell that I'm gonna like it, just like Loss and Resolution. Update as soon as you can!
xBookEaterx chapter 2 . 1/4
This is good! Please continue! :D
Baby Fawn chapter 2 . 1/2
This looks good. Hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Glad to see you back. This is beautifully written.
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Wow. An update! And a good one two! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
When are you going to continue this story?! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! pleeease update?
INQ8448 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Why there no more? Would...you...wite...fo...us? :3
Meloignon chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Argh ! Nooo !

I liked "Loss and Resolution" so much, and I see there is a sequel but with only a teaser ;_;
I'm really looking for what's next, cause your stories are so well-written and interesting...

I really hope you'll go back to writting this story ! :D
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
How soon is Soon?

UPDAAAAAAAAAAATES!
XXDD Smiles chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
woah, I really wonder how this will end. . . . . . The truth is so cruel *sob* but that just makes the story more exciting. :)p
izaya2014 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
i simultaneously hate and love your story, i love it because it's well written engaging and awesome, but poor edward!
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
What's going on with Sirius is he like evil now or working with truth or truth?
rye chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aw man. Another wonderfully written story is incomplete. I was really looking forward to this next part in your series and there's only a teasing prologue. How rude!
Anyways I wanted to leave a review to let you know how awesome this last story was. Very intriguing and very angsty (just the way I like it) and very well done! The last part of your last story was very unpredictable and with HP/FMA crossovers that's something that is hard to find.
Anyways, well done with that story! I'm not gonna beg for a new chapter or for you to start writing again. Instead I want to thank you for writing a good story and allowing us to read it on here. I live and breath well written stories so this was really lovely. If you ever see this then I'd just like to say you are a hell of a good writer and I hope you are succeeding in whatever tickles your fancy!
Faliara chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I still think 'Ai' is Trisha.

... What?!