Reviews for Resolution and Despair
BlackWolf478 chapter 2 . 7/7
I would also like to know if this story is officially abandoned. I really do love this writing style, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it. I appreciate how you write Edward, not many people are that understanding of his character. Even I can't understand his character well enough to blend manga and 2003 Ed the way you do. I really love this story, but I will not pressure you into writing more of this story, I haven't updated my story in like 3 years now. it's posted on wattpad, not something you should look into, it's quite a horrid piece.
Mys1tery chapter 2 . 2/20
I'm assuming you aren't going to update anymore. Its really a shame I really do like this story and your writing style. I also really want to know what will happen to Ed and everyone. So if you really are done writing this, please let us know.
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 2 . 2/17
Wow. Both of your fics are amazing. All the angst, all the fragments - the good and the bad. I'm kind of shellshocked after reading this...in a good way, I'm just really overwhelmed. And the milk thing - love it. I know it's been three years (give or take a few months), but if you ever decide to update...
TrueWhovian77 chapter 2 . 1/9
Hello! I'm kinda sad to see no updates but I understand if Life's been busy or abusive and you haven't been able to write. I'll wait for the next update, so don't think you won't have any readers! I'll be there! I think you have a great story so far, and I have no doubt it will continue that way :)
Pfeh chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
When's the next one? 'Cause I am LOVING THIS! Keep up the FANTABULOUS work!
ElizabethBathog chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
I am looing forward to the next chapter just so you know there is a reader reading this! XD I don't blame you if you drop this since it is not easy to write but i am happy that you haven't given up! Thank you so far and update soon! :)
Gwntan12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Is it me, or does the Truth sound like a yandere girlfriend or wife?
Riri chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Please don't be dead.
You have a really amazing story here!
Come back, we're all waiting for u!
ThisIsLightful chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
I love this idea! It's so cool!
Aoyasha chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
This first chapter was so good! Are you going to update soon? Please? Are you dead? Please don't leave us like this! :'( i have cookies, i know you want cookies, come on and get your cookies :3
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Like it owned his house and controlled his life.
MILK.
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH. I literally ROFL from that. :)
geme1 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
WII…I WAIT THE NEXT….REALLY
TragedyInBlack chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I didn't even start reading yet, but I can tell that I'm gonna like it, just like Loss and Resolution. Update as soon as you can!
xBookEaterx chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
This is good! Please continue! :D
Baby Fawn chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
This looks good. Hope to read more soon
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »