Reviews for The Twilight of Earth
sammy921 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Ahhh please update. This is such a wonderful story.
darling0112 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Oh my gosh... Your an amazing writer! I love this story so much and it is fantastic! So much hurt and mystery along with funny moments makes this an incredible story.. Also you are so detailed I feel like I am watching a movie in my head :D wonderful story! Please update this soon because I MUST read more! Oh and I am hoping Maka would give one of her famous Maka-chops to someone.. Hehe
YuHtje chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
OMG I live angsty SoMa! When will you update again? I'd love to read more! 3
koala-bell chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Hi :)
Well ehm I do not know if this story is still ongoing... But if it is - you have to update it soon! Please!
If it is not, I begg you to try and find a new connection and inspiration or whatever is missing, 'cause:

THIS STORY IS AWESOME!

I love this universe! :) I want to learn about ALL the clans and how everyone is going to play out!
I'm SO lookig forward to soul meeting spirit and tsu meeting blackstar! That is just going to be awesome!

And will there be a Stein? And why is Marie dead :/

And I'm SO excited to see how maka and soul will work out, and I agree with you there is rarely anything sweeter than dark/hurt!soul ;)

And your story about Kim and ox is really sweet! :) how nice he is with the sword arrangement and I'm curious what is going to convince her

And I could go on and on and on how awesome this story is! Besides I really like your writing style!
So please update it! :)
Sincerly
Isabelle ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Update
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
You have no idea how thrilled I was to see this was continuing, and the update was fantastic.

Love what you did. The building bonds and tensions, the relationships, and especially the bond and mounting feelings between Maka and Soul-it's all well done.

Thank you for updating. I am left eager for more.
ilarual chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I'm dancing ecstatically at the moment. You've no idea how happy the knowledge that you updated has made me... and WHAT an update! I absolutely love what you've done with Kim and Ox here, because even if I'm far more a Kim/Jackie shipper, I've always loved Ox's dedication to her and the lengths he goes to to make her comfortable and happy, and that translates very well into this AU. And I like the connection between Tsubaki and Blair. It seems fitting somehow.

And as for Soul and Maka... WELL. May I just say bravo? The intensity of their bond, the things half-understood between them, the tragedy of what has been made of Soul and the devotion he has to Maka... everything about it is just magnificent. Thank you, friend, and may your next update come easily to you.
ilarual chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
You need not influence me one single bit, because while a light-hearted smexy adventure is always fun, dark and tormented angst-ridden and danger-filled stories are always MORE fun. And this in particular is excellent. The budding friendship between Maka, Tsubaki, and Kim is lovely and I was deeply touched by Kim's response to Maka knowing a little of her culture and kin, and I think that is a scene that would speak even more deeply to someone in the diaspora. I was also amused by your take on Kim and Ox and their tumultuous relationship.

Maka's response to Kilik I thought was also appropriate. The fact that you're taking the time to push through and really write Maka's agony and fear over what has happened to her people is quite well done, and I hope that will continue in the future, because it's a necessary piece of development that, unfortunately, some FF writers would not take the time to dwell on. It also further emphasizes just how differently she feels about her weapon... AND, on that note, the final scene with Soul was perfectly done. The depth of bond that was revealed between them even so soon, the intuition and insight given to Maka, Soul's regret and his innocence despite all that he is... it was all perfect.

Long story short, this is magnificent, and now that Stein's Shoppe of Curios is nearly finished, I hope I can coerce you to consider continuing this post-haste!
ilarual chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is my new favorite thing. I realized that there was a work of yours for Soul Eater that I had not yet read, and that... well that just won't do. So I came to investigate, and discovered it was magnificent. You've hooked my curiosity thoroughly!
Professor Maka chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I'm not sure how this doesn't have more attention because it is really fantastic.

I'm in love with the dark world you are weaving here. While you may have dropped it-I really hope it's not for good. I would love to see this continue.
RaiiderBaybe93 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Please Update Soon!
I Like The Way You Made Soul In This Story :)
I Love Your Work! Keep It Up :)
Calypzo35 chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Fantastic! I love everything about this story and I couldn't read it without feeling anxious and excited about what you will do with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
what the hell!? you have not updated in like a year!
ashleymchose chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I'm really loving this story so far! Love the tone and, honestly, who can say no to some good ol' angst? Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragons4ever chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
This is amazing! I love sad/dark!Soul. There's so much you can do with it. I definitely love the way you've incorporated all the characters into the story (though I'm sad Marie is already dead, Marie is one of my favourite adults) and I can't wait to see where you go with all the characters, their relationships and this plot. It's definitely one of the more interesting AUs I've ever read. :D