Reviews for I Will Wait
Crying chapter 1 . 2/14
I just read a whole heap of your Merlin stories, and needless to say, you have officially made the one girl who hadn't cried in public since kindergarten, break down in the middle of a shopping centre. Thank you and I will see you in Hell.
nochance chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You made me cry.
Iricious chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Mergana feels! Amazing !
Point Mann chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very angsty fic. Good work.

Morgana will be back if you believe Balinor's words that those born of magic live on even after the mortal wounding of the body. She's immortal just like Merlin and his dad.
Leaanieesx chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Beautiful truly beautiful. I'm in tears." But I'm growing very old. So on second thought, maybe not." That killed me.
Gemmaaaaa chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is amazing, so realistic! Exactly how Merlin from the series would think - we all know he loved Morgana - this had be crying so hard. Then again I haven't stopped crying since the finalie; but god I love this! Well done!
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh, this is magnificent! Yes, yes yes. Beautiful. I really enjoyed reading this.
scarletbanner chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This. Is. Beautiful. Sums up exactly what the Mergana community think about Merlin. Well done!
areanna123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love the line 'Arthur cannot return without someone to fight'. The only reason I don't hate the show now is because I believe that Morgana will be back.