Reviews for Counting Your Blessings
A. Calloway chapter 1 . 3/3
Hate Christmas, loved your story. Very soft and beautiful.
Beawild chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
What a lovely story and quite apropos, as Christmas is around the corner once again.
Ronda Sexton chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
A warm, fuzzy, loving story...the type I love to read.
PCBW chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I hope you don't mind my literary stalking - I really liked this one! So, so sweet. Thanks for sharing, K.
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
They had a good year!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it!
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A lovely Christmas story! Well written and thoughtful, as usual. Definitely a holiday "keeper"!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was a great little story during the holidays. You captured the feelings very well. The characters were true to what we know of them through the show. Well Done!
pennyd chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful story - thank you!
hester4418 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I finally got around to reading this properly as a way of rewarding myself for filling out tax forms all evening... ;-)

I like the idea of a Christmas dance tradition. Her leading the first one is priceless! And that final picture is perfect, with the baby and everything. Really sweet! :-)
sandilane chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Beautiful. A lovely Christmas happy ending. I love those kind. Thankyou
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awww, beautiful and sweet! Full of vivid imagery and emotions. It was a wonderful Christmas story!
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Very lovely!
Anke chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aww, just so sweet – like ginger bread
I enjoyed this story very much. The description of the first Christmas party in the Delta Quadrant was very plausible and the end – well, just as a happy end should be.
Thank you for sharing this story.
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoy your stories and this was perfect one for the ending of Christmas night. Happy Holidays to you, and thank you for this little one.