Reviews for Life in a Night
Lori2279 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
you posted it! it came out great!
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really enjoyed this. I love the idea that Brenda and Jason found themselves together through their dreams one night a year. It tore me up that they always forgot the next day when they awoke but knowing that Jason Quartermaine was still alive and well in Jason Morgan and was struggling to get out and get to Brenda.

Their happily ever after was priceless though. I loved it...
tanilc chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Yay so glad you are writing again. Love there Christmases over the years and that Jason forgave aj.
lovelyMary chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Yay! What an awesome Christmas present. Oh how I miss Brazen...This was beautiful. I hope this means that your Brazen muse is back *hint hint* Seriously though thanks for posting this :)
Rach chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved this. But then I love all of your stories. This was the great Christmas gift. Thank you for taking the time to write this and post it on the holiday.
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
an awesome present...this would have been a great story line but as we all know they don't think like that! anyway glad to see you still rock Brazen! you know you still have some awesome unfinished fics up here *hint*hint* lol anyway Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas to me, you are back, does this mean other stories will be complete?