Reviews for Cage
karkittyx3 chapter 3 . 1/25
this...was...the best thing ive read. Why. It was not only interesting, it had the right amount of surprise, of deidaras feelings, the details and i dont know..i was first: OK WOW sasori you dick...then: Ok wow...maybe yeah maybe deidara will make it..somehow?
And in the end you just KILLED me...
Even though i wished maybe for some Stockholm syndrom (i really like this topic) You did the right amount of secrets and answering what is also acceptable.
God damit i will recommend this fic to everyone... holy shit this was good to read
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
What a sad ending. Though the sadistic side of me kind of wanted deidara to get revenge on sasori himself. Good written story though :)
eenayde chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Oh, god. This is like, the saddest story ever! I was almost crying. You are an awesome writer!
KinHiromi chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
This was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
Seriously, it's really one of the best like the bestEst fanfiction ever I read in my life, in the whole history.
You made me love SasoDei even more. XD
And I'm kind of in love with Sasori. Lol. But whatever, it's just amazing. The drama and angsts, (P.S I love angst owo) and the love story. Very good job, Keono. I hope you will make equal? Like they're in hospital or etc or you make the POV of Sasori of the whole story since the beginning. And I'd like to know, what did he yell when Pain cut his shoulder or sth.
I'm your fan, anyways.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Now if you'll excuse me Im just going to go cry my eyes out now
Mouse chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
God, that was great. Nice work Keono!
pabulo chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I just read this for the second time and I'm left speechless. Again. This story is amazing. The way how you describe Deidara's feelings towars Sasori is just so...real. How he turns from just hating him and wanting him to die to actually getting used to it and even caring for him.
And the end just took my breath away! I would have never expected this!
How it nearly broke Sasori when Deidara was being tortured right in front of him. And how it got to Deidara, too, when he had to watch the man, who had captured, tortured and raped him countless times, being hurt as well. Just amazing!
The last two words just finished me off completely: "I'm sorry."
There are no words to describe how this made me feel. Just...amazing! Breathtaking! Absolutely brilliant!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Today I finally found time to read this and jus as I got to the last two lines my friend arrived to pick me up DX But now I've read it D Poor Deidara XD But still no real pity for Sasori despite that ending XD Kinda deserved it, though Deidara really didn't though I can see why Pein tortured him as well though XD

Deidara could have ended his torture by killing himself in the fire *shrug* Would have saved him a lot of future pain XD Oh well XD

Working on ma book 8D YaY! 8D There's a couple in it that are not really outthere gay but it's really hint hint 3

Pein is a douchebag D But I can see why 3 XD

Keep up the writing - Awesome story D
MagdalenaCS chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
what an incredible story
you had me at the edge of the chair at all times
and as you have done to the characters, even in the background felt sorry for Sasori, I wanted what deidara love him, to obey, I wanted to give him a chance ...
and the end God really loves this history're the maximum I'm your fan
I just feel that long did not read something so good
sasori loves, really
I lack words to praise your work
please make a special chapter from the point of view of Sasori, explaining his lovesick
3ntitylvr chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
omg i've cried so much during the story before this one and this one! So amazing and i love the emotions and just the *fangirling too hard to make an educated sounding review* o3o i loved it!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Been ages since I've read any fan fiction XD

At the start when it said afghan, I pictured Deidara curled up with a giant dog XD

Sasori is a douchebag D An awesome douchebag but I a bag of douche none the less XD

Feeling so tired lately DX

Happy Birthday again D

Wonder what Sasori is going to do while he's gone o.o

Keep up the writing Keo O
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
SO SAAADDD
I was bawling my eyes out UGH NOW I WANNA CRY AGAIN WAAAHHHH
D: IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT SADDDDD
Please make something like a sequel? Even though they are dead...MAKE THEM LIVE UGH
MY OTP
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SEQUEL PLEEAAASSSEEEEE
About something their life in heaven or hell I need mooorreee 3
SO GREAT :'D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
so... heavy. wow. i saw this when i couldnt sleep at 5 in the morning so i just read little angel and finished this. a unique way to start a morning. definitely makes me think. great writing, i do feel it could benefit from being a tad condensed in parts, but otherwise. wow.
Poshperson chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
That was so freaking amazing! Thank you for giving it a proper ending!
LongShadyEyes chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Yay am so happy you updated! cant wait to read more!
Thanks for the wonderful presend it made my day ))