Reviews for Last Time In Moonlight
Dalantis chapter 6 . 3/2
Loved this. Can't wait to read more.
Jac Hankosha chapter 6 . 2/26
Great fic! Hattori meeting Kaito was great. Looking forward to more!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 1/26
I love this! I look forward to more!
mielshen chapter 6 . 1/7
aren't Kaito going to be questioned by Ran about Shinichi's whereabout?
AliciaAlyss chapter 6 . 1/1
Oh! did I forget to review your story? Sorry! I though i've done that before (I usually just make one review) Cute story, btw. Always love KaiCon or KIDCon. Conan's toooo Cute and there's Just a few Kai/KIDCon fanfic up my standar -kkk- , ouch. Soooo update soon? and sorry for my horrible grammar.. I just want to tell you that you make a good story
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Good six chapters
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Poor Shinigami-San...never catching a break. lie~lie~ This was a great update.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Kaito arrived! And now he met Heiji. xD
I wonder what's Heiji going to do now, he's a curious guy and knowing that Kaito knows Conan's true identity will surely warrant for a thorough inverstigation.
Lol chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
I can't believe Shinichi just got cock blocked by Heiji omfg.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Ou no, I wonder how pissed Conan is now because of Hattori. I wonder how their interaction will be and I'm sad that now he can't meet with Kaito. Maybe they'll find a way to meet anyway? :D
twilightserius chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
He gonna get conan killed cause of his big mouth. Maybe shin can say he likes to crossdress
mielshen chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
wow.. i'm glad i found this. and you're the writer of OFAW, my all time number one favorite fanfic of kaiconkaishin.
and to be honest, i prefer kaicon so much more rather than kaishin. because conan is a terrifying mix between badass and cute!
Maybe this will be one of few fanfics that i will wait the updates forever as long as none of them became too uke.
Suezanne chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
ah private time so hard to get when you share a place
Vacant Balcony chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Yes that's me o and of course I'm still here! I actually registered for an account on but figured that this guest name works better, after all you said it sounded nice. I followed you so when a new chapter comes out I got notified via email o that was the best feeling after such a long time!
And about this chapter, it was soooo cute. I thought you would always depict Shinichi as calm and collected, but the embarrased chibi version of Conan is so good too. Looking forward to what they're gonna do after he gets the antidote kekeke.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
OMG, a new chapter! I don't know how often I reread the first two, because I like this story so much.
I'm so happy you continued! :D