Reviews for Last Time In Moonlight
MikazukiNika chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
wow! so much fun to read! I was definitely looking for some dramatic shinkai and I'm glad I found it through here. I love your other works too, so this is a real plus for me!

wonderful job, I can't wait to read more!

~Crescent T.
Catthhay chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
This is written so well! I love the storyline, the plot, the characters are also wonderfully in character and it is fantastic! I'd definitely like to see some Hakuba in the near future, but no rush of course as this is your story and not mine. I love reading your stories, they are just so well thought through and fun to read. I hope you continue this soon! And stay awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2017
I love this! Please update soon!
Dalantis chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
Loved this. Can't wait to read more.
Jac Hankosha chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
Great fic! Hattori meeting Kaito was great. Looking forward to more!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
I love this! I look forward to more!
mielshen chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
aren't Kaito going to be questioned by Ran about Shinichi's whereabout?
AliciaAlyss chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
Oh! did I forget to review your story? Sorry! I though i've done that before (I usually just make one review) Cute story, btw. Always love KaiCon or KIDCon. Conan's toooo Cute and there's Just a few Kai/KIDCon fanfic up my standar -kkk- , ouch. Soooo update soon? and sorry for my horrible grammar.. I just want to tell you that you make a good story
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Good six chapters
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Poor Shinigami-San...never catching a break. lie~lie~ This was a great update.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Kaito arrived! And now he met Heiji. xD
I wonder what's Heiji going to do now, he's a curious guy and knowing that Kaito knows Conan's true identity will surely warrant for a thorough inverstigation.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Lol chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
I can't believe Shinichi just got cock blocked by Heiji omfg.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Ou no, I wonder how pissed Conan is now because of Hattori. I wonder how their interaction will be and I'm sad that now he can't meet with Kaito. Maybe they'll find a way to meet anyway? :D
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
twilightserius chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
He gonna get conan killed cause of his big mouth. Maybe shin can say he likes to crossdress
mielshen chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
wow.. i'm glad i found this. and you're the writer of OFAW, my all time number one favorite fanfic of kaiconkaishin.
and to be honest, i prefer kaicon so much more rather than kaishin. because conan is a terrifying mix between badass and cute!
Maybe this will be one of few fanfics that i will wait the updates forever as long as none of them became too uke.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »