Reviews for Peppermint Liquor
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/8
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
PlaidOtaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
this was pretty awesome
Fuck You chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
*breathes deep* This is the first time reading Pitch as a bottom... AND IF I CAN'T GO BACK, I BLAME YOU.
midnightcherryblossom chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Chick listen... you are an awesome writer. Holy crap imma need you to write novels.
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
this was so good I loved it and who knew alcohol was like an aphrodisiac to pitch. Because seriously...ha...WOW! Can you please make a sequel to this it would make my day seriously.
laurenkeyblade chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
You should for sure do a sequel about the morning after. I simply love your writing and I hope you do similar stories in the future. Thank you for this wonderful fanfiction.
The Lonely Goddess chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
LOVED it 3
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
YAAAYYYYYY Dom! Jack :3
katrina silverwood chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Please do more! I don't want it to end its really good
Dehmer chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I would've SOOOOOO loved to see pitchs reaction when he woke up! XD
Chiyoku chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I wonder how they'll both react when they wake up and finds themselves like that (if they don't remember what happened) Seriously, the awkwardness of that must be so embarrassing! xD
Shir0saki chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my god, this fanfiction is a marvel! Gorgeous ! I love it ! The party, Jack drinks alcohol, that feels Pitch rendevable to Jack The North/Pitch, and it surprised me! Scene of sex is superb, I had little butterflies who have chattouill├ęs inside the belly! Wonderful, thank you! Thank you for this wonderful fanfiction, and I hope you do another one! And why not in the morning? Or a future Christmas! Oh please I'd really like one another in the same genre! And above all I wanted to say thank you for doing Pitch in ' uke ' . I like when Pitch is under ! And Top!Jack hehehehehe Then Pitch is so exciting as this! Thank you! I'm your biggest fan for this fanfiction!
(And sorry for my bad english :S )
Emptydarkneification chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
LOL nice.. definitly not expected
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 3/4/2013