Reviews for The Relationship Endeavor
Halfred Askold chapter 14 . 9/9
Again, I like this Leonard and I think Boston would suit Leonard.
Halfred Askold chapter 9 . 9/9
And this is how Amy, Bernadette and the guys should behave also. I like these depictions of the characters.
Halfred Askold chapter 7 . 9/9
Now that is a Leonard I could like. Too bad there are few Leonards like that in the infinite number of universes.
mi-shell87 chapter 15 . 8/12/2019
I love that last sentence! Great sequel to the original! :-)
Chippers chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Wonderful moment of realization for Leonard. Thought process is very believable. Love how Sheldon sparked it with "I could love her." Definitely see how that could get you thinking!
Fanreader810 chapter 15 . 11/12/2016
great story loved it
locardxchange chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Hahaha, love the way you ended this!
kimjo2 chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
i laughed, i cried, i peed my pants! love your stories. thanks so much
kimjo2 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
omg! iactually feel sorry for leonard! amazing. thanks
Mischief101 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
I love this story. I'm not sure how I've missed it. I've read the Coital Warfare a couple times and I've read a lot of your stories but somehow I missed this one. I'm very glad I found it. I like how you put Amy and George together.
brnmac560 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Ive seen this a few times in your stories and I thought they were typos but you just had sheldon correct penny from 3 zeros to 4. What do the zeros and dashes mean?
SnapDragon318 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I liked it. Very nicely done. One question: what is Amy gonna do in Texas? She's too smart to waste away in Texas.
Reker21 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Wow! Again two great stories that sucked me in and did not disappoint at all! While I do feel he's a slimy little toad who doesn't deserve it, I'm glad you changed your pattern and made Leonard a halfway decent human . Again thank you for the time you put into this. You have honestly become one of my top writers!
Robert12774 chapter 15 . 1/11/2013