Reviews for The Relationship Endeavor
kimjo2 chapter 15 . 2/28
i laughed, i cried, i peed my pants! love your stories. thanks so much
kimjo2 chapter 7 . 2/28
omg! iactually feel sorry for leonard! amazing. thanks
Mischief101 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
I love this story. I'm not sure how I've missed it. I've read the Coital Warfare a couple times and I've read a lot of your stories but somehow I missed this one. I'm very glad I found it. I like how you put Amy and George together.
brnmac560 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Ive seen this a few times in your stories and I thought they were typos but you just had sheldon correct penny from 3 zeros to 4. What do the zeros and dashes mean?
SnapDragon318 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I liked it. Very nicely done. One question: what is Amy gonna do in Texas? She's too smart to waste away in Texas.
Reker21 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Wow! Again two great stories that sucked me in and did not disappoint at all! While I do feel he's a slimy little toad who doesn't deserve it, I'm glad you changed your pattern and made Leonard a halfway decent human . Again thank you for the time you put into this. You have honestly become one of my top writers!
Robert12774 chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Lol
themockingjayxx chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Haha, I love the last paragraph! :) awesome story... Again
nertooold54 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Excellent final line. This is a fun story start to finish.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Poor Sheldon. That was a horrible nightmare. He does have Penny to comfort him. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Oh nice! I'm glad Penny and Sheldon are making it work! I'm so glad that Penny forgot: that Sheldon had put her on his mortals enemies list; banished her from his apartment; called her a good natured simpleton; crossed off all of Nebraska as place he would live; agreed with her when she referred to herself as a blonde monkey!
Darkly Dreaming chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Not gonna lie. This cracked me up at some points. George and Amy? I love it. Lol.
HeathRowTottie chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful fic, beautifully written. As always. Thank you for sharing it with us.
BreathlessFaith chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Sheldon doesn't waste anytime once he knows what he wants. That's Penny, baby and all. I don't blame him a bit, I'd make Penny tell Mary too.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
LOL! I wonder ho Penny will spin this one.

I can't wait to see.