Reviews for Restraint
subchan chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
that was wow!
mysteryteenagelover chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
that was truly one of the most amazing and touching stories i've ever read

u r an incredible writer! any chance of taking this further?

in any case, thankyou SO MUCH for this fic

xoxo
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
loved it.]
jr forever chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
What's gonna happen next? What's Luke going to say to Jess? Did anyone else hear Dean accuse Jess of sleeping with Rory? And What about Jess and Rory? Are they officially a couple? I really hope you update soon...I can't wait to see what happens next.
jr forever chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
I know this story hasn't been updated in a really long time, (about 4 years)and I know that there probably isn't that great of a chance that you are going to continue this, but I think you should. It's one of the best Jess/Rory fanfics I've ever read, and I love it! If you need any help with ideas or anything feel free to email me.
tay chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
I know this story hasn't been updated in 2 years, and I don't even know if the reviews get sent to the same email adress anymore. Hell. I don't know if you even remotely care about GG anymore. But I LOVE this story. And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this finished. Feel free to email me.

Sicerely sincere,

thanks, deni :)
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
thanks, deni :)
Goomba chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Yum, I like this as much as I like your other. So keep going with it, please. Atleast finish it off better. Let Luke and Jess have their talk if nothing else. PLEASE?

Carrosparro chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Ohh, really thinking that this can get really good!
Eliza S chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
hey..why this story is so short?..

anyone knows what the hell happnd?..

is a very good fic..(...
Paulette chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
This is awesome... more chapters keep going!
Bruna Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh, God!I LOVE U!I LOVE THIS FIC!I LOVE JESS!I LOVE RORY!I LOVE DEAN...naah...i really HATE Dean, but whatever!Please update this story!I'm BEGGING YO!
couple years late but whatever chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
*blissful little sigh* how much do i love your writing? let me count the ways...1)a lot, 2) a whole lot, 3) a whole hell of a lot...yeah, it goes on. i just reread "kiss off" for the oh, 20th or so time, and i was looking through all your stuff for more CaraMiaMilo goodness when, lo and behold, i see "restraint". and i think to myself, "well, im loving the summary and it IS cmm so it must be absolutely amazing" and i open it up. wow. this fic is...ah, awesomeness to the nth degree. realistic dean, still paranoid and irrational and making all us anti-narcs pleased as punch; and your characterization of jess!

su-poib. now i KNOW its been years since youve written but wont you do all us lits a favor and put out another chapter? i mean, come ON; with milo gone, we have to live through fanfiction! please PLEASE continue!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »