Reviews for Like Dominoes
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/10
I was ok until the ending and then... such angst! Great story though.
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I love how powerful this is.
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Maybe I should have read this before the sequel...? Ah well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm pretty sure my heart was squeezing as I read this. Now I'm not an emotional person but you write some pretty heart wrecking stuff. I liked it! Keep it up! :)
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
O_O...
thankies! It was just the kind of sadness I needed to torture all my friends with X3
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

That /hurt/. Like, seriously hurt. But... IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT REMINDED ME OF THE
FINALE AND I REALLY DIDN'T NEED THIS ASDKGSDJNDVKHBG;KBJKSDJBG OH GOD. And I'm meant to be doing some revision right now but I came to read something and I found this and it made me cry and I really, really loved it.

Sorry if you can't understand any of that. My emotions are a jumbled mess.
FlYiNgPiGlEtS chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Okay, you've see the finale, right? If not, LOOK AWAY NOW! SPOILERS!

...I felt the same way when I re-watched the first series after the finale. Merlin's smile and Arthur's arogacance and all the hope and promise and Kilgharrah's first and last words and just... ARGH! The finale, and the end, was so bittersweet - a little more bitter than sweet, but once I got over the inital pain I realized it was also the way it was meant to be. I would've liked to see a happy ending, and Albion and another Golden Age with Merlin as Court Sorcerer and maybe a Pendragon heir, and I sobbed (and still sob) over it, but I have now accepted the beautiful, "platonic love story" that was the finale. But yeah, I feel your pain!

Okay, that turned into a massive rant about the finale and my crazy feels. Sorry about that... I'll talk about the story now:

Your writing was great and the style fitted perfectly with the premise of the story. I felt Arthur's desperation and Merlin's resignation with them. It was sad, but a good kind of sad? Maybe? Is that weird?

Anyway, well done. Thank you for writing this :)
StrangelyPenned chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ermagerd. *hug*
Damnit I should be over this shit! (aka-that was wunderful)
anonymous6687 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Again, awesome story Maya :D beautifully written and full of wonderful whump (which did not improve my post merlin finale mood, mind you, but I'm not complainin) ;p
The parallels between this fic and the actual episode...FEELZ
...
Phew that was one loooong authors note ;)
Awww I understand how you feel bro *pats on back* now you know why I was so traumatized xD
*gives virtual hug* yes yes I agree they must make something ahh need closure... And more of Colin Morgan...and Bradley eoin Alex Rupert angel Katie and everyone else but most of them didn't survive :"( But I see a possible reincarnation plot bunny *nudge* *nudge*
Whoa there I sort of ranted didn't I...*sheepish grin*
Anyways so happy to have a whump filled fanfic written in my honor haha thank youuu :)

Merry Christmas!
And how about that dress idea eh? ;)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
No fanfic is the way to go, can't believe no one has rewritten that episode yet. Your oneshot was beautiful, Arthur lives on and Merlin is reunited with loved ones. :-)
IBelieveInHeroes chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It would be really nice if it ended like this. Except for Mordred's death. I've seen it too many times... reading it is too hard.

Brilliant!
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great story (although very sad) merry christmas :)
Tibbins chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
If only *shakes head sadly at the atrocity that was the ending of Merlin* They should have done this ... or anything other than what they did ... I'm sorry if you haven't seen it yet so no spoilers.
I loved the fic