Reviews for VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
macberly chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Wow! I can't believe you did that to Greg! I doubt seriously after the doctors report that he would eve be able to be out in the field. That will crush him!
Indus chapter 26 . 5/3/2008
I just came back to this fic, the last episode I saw of CSI made me think of it!

Great story, as always
wendysam chapter 26 . 4/14/2008
This is a wonderful fic. The story is well-plotted with the case, romance and friendship interwined beautifully together. The crime case is so sound and I appreciate your research work in building this case. You are an excellent writer. Hope you can write more.
angry penguin chapter 26 . 1/14/2008
Nicely done. Damn right that Greg has a family.
Beckett chapter 26 . 8/7/2007
Gosh, I love this ending. It is.. amazing.

And your little falling i love with Greg problem? Happens to almost everyone [of the feminine gender..] at one time or another. There are help groups. seriously.
Beckett chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Charles Manson thought Beatles songs were telling him to kill people.

-sadness-

Anyway..

GREAT STORY.

BLOODY FREAKIN' BRILLIANT.
Matteic chapter 20 . 2/6/2005
Woh !

(They were here !)
BelladonnaRue chapter 26 . 5/14/2004
Totally amzing story! It had everything that I was hoping would be in Broken Boy. Cath and Griss and lots of Greg. I can't wait to see what happens to him? PLease make him okay? And what is the name of Sara's cat?
PS: How could you not fall in love with Greg? :)
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 26 . 3/13/2004
what an amazing story! I don't blame you for falling in love with Greg here-you've made him a great guy. Not that he isn't originally, but I love the levels to which you've taken the basic TV characters. The story line was great, but I really enjoy the character developments you've added. I can't wait to read the next story. Number one, I love Greg, number two, you write the characters very believably (all of them), and number three, I want to know what Sara names her kitty.
gilcathlover too lazy to sign in chapter 26 . 10/4/2003
Wow! Without a doubt, one of my all-time favorite fics. You just have to do another G/C fic one day, PLEASE! I love your W/C fic too, but you just have a real knack for writing G/C in a totally believable way.
gilcathlover too lazy to sign in chapter 19 . 10/4/2003
I loved this chapter and could totally picture Gil having these kinds of doubts after a night with Catherine. What a way to put his foot in his mouth though! He practically tore her heart out with his naive words! Hope he fixes this and pronto!
gilcathlover too lazy to sign in chapter 17 . 10/4/2003
"This is me, and you. Nothing more, nothing less." Just a beautiful line, and I love how Catherine then kisses Gil into submission ;-)
gilcathlover too lazy to sign in chapter 16 . 10/4/2003
Ah! Definitely worth the wait! About time, they both came to their senses :-)
gilcathlover too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 10/4/2003
"You have the most beautiful eyes, did you know that Gil?"

Grissom immediately stiffened, and Catherine flushed a deep red.

OMG! I can't believe she just blurted that out like that. Talk about sexual tension that you can cut with a knife. That was classic!
gilcathlover too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 10/4/2003
I can't believe I just found this fic! It's wonderful. I loved this chapter, especially, with Nick giving Catherine the pep talk about how to deal with Grissom. One of the best G/C fics I've ever read!