Reviews for A Good Heart
Zeragii chapter 3 . 2/28
This is really good! Cliff hanger's tough on us readers though. It looks like this story hasn't been updated in a pretty long while, but maybe, just maybe, you could consider continuing...?
Hannah Cannon chapter 5 . 2/24
PLEASE! I beg you to please when you find the time to finish this story xD I fucking love it.
Dr. Cat chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Haven't gotten a chance to read it all yet, but so far this is great. I like the family background for this. I always thought the show neglected that a bit (which was only expected from the 1980s). Good work.
Lt.Gungirl chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Nicely done! Where's the end? I must know if John Maxwell Gadget survives. Penny needs to have her uncle safe and sound. Great writing. I noticed a few typos, but it wasn't too bad. Like the reasoning behind his clumsiness. Like Penny and Gadget's relationship. MUST HAVE MORE!
Sarai chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I like it!
Nicar chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Woooo! Bookwormgal story posting! Life is sweet.

But seriously, awesome chapter. Lokking forward to seeing where this ride ends up at .
Demonwolf chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Whoa, talk about dark. Still I'd imagine that Gadget's enemies would eventually try to simply disable him that way, considering how often he managed to thwart their plans. But, like many companies relying on machines today, they didn't take his humanity into account.
nightmaster000 chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter.
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
inspector gadget? strange source of material.

pretty cool story so far though. keep it up.
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Another awesome chapter perhaps you write a side fic about Penny's thoughs on her near death experaince in Movie set being bound at the stake and about to be roasted and Clock Caper when the Clockmaker put her under his machine when the clock strikes 5. Cool job with Dr claw and Dr Niobrc , Niobrc certinly pushing his luck with Claw and that an intresting way of how to deal with Gadget
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Nice job cool job with Gadget first meeting with Professtor von Slickstein and his reaction to his Gadgets. Also great job with Penny thoughts and her discovey of her watch and computer. Also yes she needs that breakdown she been through a lot
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I hope there's more than one more chapter to come, I'm really enjoying this fic!

You showed how Penny and gadget grew closer so beautifully. She was still grieving, feeling so much loss- and then shegot used to her new life with Gadget and gradually, her bond with her Uncle began to heal her sadness. Ilike the way this was portrayed. The scene with Gadget painting Penny's room was wonderful - and of course, his good intentions to use his gadgets to speed it up ended up with paint everywhere - and Penny laughed. She laughed for the first time since the death of her parents, and that really showed that she was finally getting over her loss and starting to heal.

I liked the way time was moved along to explain what has happened as the time passes by - we hear all about how Penny has helped him with cases many times, but Gadget doesn't realise how much she has done to help him -and brain too. I liked Quimby's point of view that he had tried to do without the Inspector, but Gadget was someone he couldn't afford to let go of because he needs him on the case, he can't do without him, you summed it up well when you described Gadget as being Inspector and Uncle, that's his life now.

And then Claw came into the story, he's very chilling as he discusses the use of the new weapon against Gadget. "There will be no next time for him." was a very tense cliff hanger to end the chapter on! I want to read on, and Im hoping Claw won't get him - he's very determined and darkly evil, I like the way you write him, gave me shivers! I hope Penny can save Gadget!
Demonwolf chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Oh dear, Gadget may be in over his head. But I have a feeling that his "good heart" will be what ultimately saves him. By the way, Penny and Gadget playing tic-tac-toe with paint was incredibly cute!
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Uh oh. By the look's of thing's Claw may actually be right. Will there truly be no next time for Inspector Gadget. Looking forward to reading more and finding out.
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Another great chapter. Since this is the cartoon version will you be going into why Brain isn't like other dogs too.