Reviews for Bloody Roar The Next Level
Tiger5913 chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Kohryu! Yikes, more and more of them keep popping in out of nowhere... You'd think that Tylon would get tired of creating the same archetype over and over, but I guess they like creating more Bakuryus because ninjas are clearly the way to go. _ Hmm, how interesting that Kenji would be willing to refer to himself as "Bakuryu" when he obviously hates that persona, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. I bet if it hadn't been for Kohryu's convenient interference, Kenji could have beaten down Shin and gotten him to return back to normal. / I feel sorry for Shin, though, having his mind messed around like an etch-a-sketch board. People like Busuzima need to realize that they can't just go around manipulating others like their personal puppets...
Tiger5913 chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Ooh, another ninja... Looks like Kenji has some competition. *grins* Still, even as good as Shin might be, he can't be completely up to par with Kenji's skills. (Yes, my opinion is biased, but then again, Kenji has shown very impressive fighting abilities for someone of his young age.) Oh, and Uriko's generous nature never ceases to make me smile - I guess Alice's kind-hearted spirit is rubbing off on her little sister - although Mitsuko's response in the beginning was rather hilarious. She's right, though, in that Uriko can defend herself and it's the opposing party that should be worried. _ Oh well, onto the next chapter!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Hey there! I was feeling nostalgic and decided to go through your old BR fics and read those over again. _ I'm quite amused at the thought of Kenji fighting in school, but I think it's quite believable due to Yugo's influence. :P Uriko, of course, can't help getting involved in situations where injustice is being dealt out. I think that's very sweet of her to try and protect other people when they're in trouble. Anyway, I vaguely recall the events that occur later in this story, so I'm gonna continue reading on now. This is a nice break in-between working on the dark contents in Chapter 39 of AKS. :D
Hellfire 64 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Xardion, your my kind of writer.
CryNeverWolf chapter 13 . 7/10/2005
I loved it! Yay! YAY! YAY! It was nice, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I laughed, I cried, I felt like laughing, but I really felt like crying, but then I laughed.
Blindfold chapter 13 . 4/13/2004
I will be completely honest... This story is mega cool, I hope that you do not mind that I've submitted a review for Bloody Roar:Renewal, anyway Shn is one cool 's not everday in Bloody Roar that we get an eagle in it.I've reaad it a lot of times but I forgot to review it.
Farewell...
Librarose chapter 13 . 12/27/2003
Well someone got skills, you are a well written author. Your welcome, that tekken story is really cool. I don't mind reviewing anyone here who is highly gifted in story writing or just beginners like myself. Its fun plus I know reviews inspire authors.
Uri-chan chapter 13 . 4/28/2003
I love this fic! you should write a sequel to it. I love the ending! Very nice Yulice. I can't believe Alan and Jenny got married! Yay for them! Excellent story! I can't say anything else. Keep it up!
ryu chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
This is without a doubt, one of the best fics in this catagory. Coungratulations for introducing new charicters so beliveably that you like them as much as the officail ones. You have my respects. *bows* Any chance of a sequal? i promise i will review every chapter if you tell me about it.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 13 . 8/29/2002
Person's aliases: that bartender in the end of the chapter

what happened to zeta?...she sounds cute...WAIT A MINUTE! STUN ACTUALLY SOCIALING! IT'S A MIRALCE OF LIFE!
purinpuff chapter 13 . 8/28/2002
Wow, these last few chapters were updated in such succession, I missed a few!

Did I ever mention how I liked the idea of a Bakuryu for air, one for land, and one for water?

Also, I like how everyone found a place in this tale.

You have a great story! Finally we find out what why this is called "The Next Level."

I really liked when Kenji told Shin about his experiences and summed them up with that heartwarming life lesson.

Poor Coris. At least he died a human. And we still have Shin. I think he and Kenji would be good friends.

You had a really good story. It could have used some work in execution, but otherwise it was great. Maybe you should rewrite a revised version sometime.

All fics should end with a drinking scene (Stun in a drinking contest- that was funny)!
Tiger5913 chapter 13 . 8/28/2002
Whoo, this was awesome! Loved the romance, good going there! _ Poor Coris, but his sacrifice wasn't a waste, as it helped saved a lot of the others' lives. Very sweet thing to do, reminds me of Aeris and Yuna from the Final Fantasy series... :( *sniffle* Jenny and Gado are married, woohoo! They're so right for each other. ) Nice Yulice and Jang double-dating, although I bet Yugo and Jane will be butting heads the entire time, LoL. Time for mutt jokes! _ Anyway, OMG, I was freaking out when I read, "'Faster!', 'Come on, Uriko. Keep it down.'" Yes, I know I'm a damned pervert, but shit, what's a person supposed to think when they see that out of nowhere? O.o; I was wishing for a little more Keniko romance in the ending, but the other ones provided me with entertainment, so you are forgive, hehehe. *puts away knife* :) Hey, read and review some of my fics when you get a chance, okay? "Get a KLU, and join us - Keniko Luvers United!"
Darkwulfe Can't log in becuase comp is screwy chapter 13 . 8/28/2002
*Wags tail and claps paws together* YAY! _! Strange, the ending reminds me of an ending in Bloody Roar 2... Wonder why... Oh well. *Wags tail harder, hitting Yugo in the process* Great story... But did it have to end now? Oh well... *Continues to wag tail*

Yugo: Stop that! Your tail hurts!

Heh heh...
Hoteri-nyah chapter 12 . 8/27/2002
YAY!Go Yugo! Go Yugo! -! Continue please, and yayness for updating!
Tiger5913 chapter 12 . 8/27/2002
Yea, go Alice! Defend your man, bunny girl! Woowoowoo! _ *waves a "Kick Some Ass!" banner*