Reviews for Take Two Round Two
Khero chapter 17 . 4/25
Is my idea or Crypt is also Alucard from hellsing, in some shape or form, and also the contract, with Gay is of one of a familiar / Minion...
Parks98 chapter 12 . 4/25
Hahahahhahahahahaha oh god my sides that was the greatest omake ever
freak over anime1999 chapter 17 . 4/23
ಥ_ಥ
Gren day 12 chapter 17 . 4/22
that chapter was awesome and can't wait until the new Naruto manga on April 27th.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 17 . 4/22
I know you were saying you were going to start killing people off, but I wasn't quite expecting it to go this way. It seemed a little hardhanded at first, but Crypt giving them a final moment together was nice. That gave quite some closure.
Well, great job with this chapter, I look forward to reading the next.
P.S.- You play MH4U too? Friend code me? :D
Great chapter 17 . 4/21
Ahh, I was half-expecting this. Although in all honesty I WAS expecting Hiruzen to die instead of Gai. Anyway, at least they had the opportunity to say 'Goodbye'. I hope that the ones to die are the older generations. Mutilate the younger ones, sure. Die... ahh their deaths would cause Naruto to truly go on a rampage, especially Hinata. Anyway, this chapter has left me with two questions. A) Who was the 'minor' god? Jashin I know its the name for the Naruto verse, but does he have another name? And B) What IS the 'Family'? Because it seems like Gai accepted an offer about something, and that girl was scared of "Family". Oh well, Awesome as usual. Looking forward to more!
Alfonse08 chapter 17 . 4/21
And so the Green Beast of Konoha falls. So sad. But at least he managed ti get in one last farewell before all was said and done, although I'm wondering what you did in that last part where he paused.
ConnivingFox chapter 17 . 4/21
I really enjoyed this chapter, whether it be the drama at the end or the fighting that took place all throughout. Whenever you update stories I get a little feeling of excitement _ keep up the good work and good luck with your masters!
Elite Ninja Bookworm chapter 17 . 4/20
A very well done chaos filled chapter you magnificent bastard. I'm still wrapping my brain around a SANE Crypt, even if it was temporary. Gai... you did right by him. Can't wait to see the fallout from this, it's gonna be good.
Keldin chapter 17 . 4/20
So... is it odd that I actually kinda like semi-sane Crypt?
Hee-Ho Master chapter 17 . 4/20
Wow what a chapter they aggravated Crypt who knows what would happen if they truly managed to piss him off keep up the great work till next time,

Hee Ho!
Ace of Spies chapter 17 . 4/20
Man this chapter was good. Gai is dead, and it works well and everything. No complaints from me.

I... kinda hate the Oogakari. I get that they are immortal gods and everything, and I do understand why, but it seems like only Waltz actually gives a shit to what happens to the people in Konoha.

Anko has huge tits and is ridiculously hot, and Hana is as well, so I see why you paired them with Ghost. However... the feeling I get from that is that if they were both killed Ghost would go on a killing spree and hunt everyone down and everything, but I feel like he would do it for his reputation more than his love for the two of them.

That's just how I see their relationship.

Anyway this chapter was really good, and I can't wait for the next one. I really can't wait for everyone to meet up again, and... part of me is looking forward to the conversation between Naruto and Ghosts, but I feel like Ghost is just gonna be all casual and not give a shit.

And really, why would he?
Chewie Cookies chapter 17 . 4/20
Holy carp, that was nuts!

Keep up the good work!
docfrodo2 chapter 17 . 4/20
Really enjoyed the chapter.
I want to be mad for Gai, but I can't. It's sad, and I love the twist. Honestly, I expected Hiruzen to use Chiyo's life transferring technique. Oh, well. Thank you for the update, I really enjoyed it.
2,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »