Reviews for Take Two Round Two
Weeeeell chapter 22 . 10/17
It's mid-October...sooo...yeah...the lynch mob is gearing up, nothing finalized yet but yeah...hope you got a few paragraphs worth of words written down.
I must, after watching those last couple episodes of the anime, say something. Your naruto seems to be only up to, or maybe slightly above, the level of post-kaguya naruto. Based on speculations on your naruto and on canon if he weren't already so exhausted. I think canon naruto could totally blow up a small country at this point. And I sort of appreciate that. Sure, he's literally the strongest freaking thing from his world, but not super godlike such as some fics do. He is within range of canon. I kinda think after training with ghost he should be much stronger than that, but if we ignore shear Destruction then the feral gale is waaaay more dangerous as a ninja.
I don't think he is sage of six paths level though. Devastating an area the size of a continent to make a celestial body is still a bit past both Narutos. Which means he can get stronger! (Without being so brokenly OP that it couldn't be conceived in canon)

Just my two cents after watching naruto and sasuke casually and accidentally destroying mountains, as opposed to deliberately.
imHatred chapter 22 . 10/5
Read chapters 21 and 22 for like 5th or 10th time. Chills. This is my October habit. Read the last 5-10 chapter again. I'm hoping we get some more TTR2 before November, but I don't mind the wait. Thank for writing my favorite story on FF. I will continue to spread the Word of The Log as I wait.
Magnanimous Architect chapter 21 . 10/5
There needs to be some kind of omake featuring saitama. The founding principle of saitama is his literally unbounded strength. When his eyes become white voids it is just like presence. He is the strongest. I'm sure he couldn't kill ghost, but I don't think ghost could kill him either. It would be beautiful.
Screamindivr145 chapter 10 . 10/2
First, amazing story. I love it. I can't wait to see what Crypt does to Hidan. Second, now that you've written that omake with Harry Potter, can you please, eventually, write that story. You know they would piss off Snape so badly. It'd be amazing.
EroomNorra chapter 22 . 9/20
I can't wait to read another chapter of your story. It's just pure epicness all I want to do is read and read and then laugh until I can't breathe. I love how you made everyone and I hope to see another chapter. All hail the log for it is holier than thou
Beer is food chapter 8 . 9/14
i really like your fics
they are well written and your writing style is easy to 'digest'
well there are some references to other stuff i have to google tho, but those are neglectable
i especially like how you found a believeable way to introduce western idioms to a japan-based culture due to the sheer presence of the oogakari
another thing that elevates your fics from others is, that you abstain from the use of plurals of 'romanized' japanese words - thank you :o) that is one thing, that really bothers me in other fics

what i really don't get is the use of lyrics in fanfics, or any other written story
nope, not getting it
my mind kinda translates those automatically into 'yadda yadda' and then i automatically skim the next few sentences/paragraphs, no matter how much i try to read on
i even had to copypaste this chapter and delete all the stuff in the brackets in order to get the fighting :D
Master Of Fate chapter 3 . 8/19
PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY NO UPDATES RECENTLY. If you already know why then don't bother reading. I see this question being asked every time 6 months has passed. The reason why he has not updated is because every 6 months or so he switches stories to update, this time he's on 'From Fake Dreams' and in about October or so he should be back to updating this story. This is to clear up some confusion for those who don't bother to read Or have stopped reading his A/N's. He has explained this in one of the chapters if you want confirmation. Of you haven't caught on, each of his updates are about 30 days apart give or take a few so since the last was April the next one for this story will be some time in October/November.
Antius chapter 22 . 8/1
I don't know if this Fic will ever be continued, but as one of the people that read it all, I feel I need to put up a warning, to anyone considering throwing themselves into this monolith of a read.
Despite the author's insistence, this Fic is 95% driven by OCs. Almost everything in the story is about the OCs, or involves the OCs.
It should therefore be noted that most OC scenes are basicly Looney Toons humor.
The only canon characters with any real storytime is Naruto and Hinata. Who are portrayed as 'Pure Power With No Personality' and 'Sexually Repressed With Homicidal Tendencies' respectively. Which one might argue is slightly OOC for both of them. (The 'slightly' part is sarcasm)
That being said, I obviously read through it all. And I DID like it. One should just beware that this is not a 'Naruto' style story.
GinnyMyLove chapter 20 . 7/17
I don't have a problem with it being your headcannon that sexual torture is used to train jonin. I have a problem with it being pointed out and the main heroine and love interest casually dropping it in conversation. It really did turn my stomach and almost make me drop this fic.

Which is really sad when its so amazing. You have to realize that some lines just shouldn't be crossed and mentions of rape of well liked characters will kill the enjoyment of the story for 75% of your fans.

You write what you want, because you are writing for yourself. If you are writing for reviews, and writing for your fans, then you have to write what they want to read, not what you want to tell them... idk, it was not needed for the story at all. This one useless bit of trivia you decided to include set off a shit storm. I'm sorry but that is what happened and you should have really seen it coming. It did nothing for world building if you don't use it at some point in the story, it just pissed me and a lot of other people off. It is un needed for the story, not in the shinobi world.

Personally, I am making it headcannon that it was Anko that broke Hinata sexually, possibly under a genjutsu that made her think it was a male instead of a strapon... rather than Ibiki or some other trash male that doesn't deserve to touch the main love interest of the story. I didn't like Naruto having sex with someone besides Hinata (at least other than a multi/harem) but I got over it because Naruto is mentally scarred from the trauma. I didn't like Kin being abused by her team mates either, but she was also scarred mentally. Hinata's only malfunction seems to be from naruto withdrawals even though you indicate she was probably brought to screaming orgasms several times trying to break her, or you know being pumped full of cum from a train of chunnin training for the T/I department... its disgusting and unneeded imagery for this story even to casually mention it.

Should have just left it out entirely.

Other than that, I'm sticking to my female's breaking females sexual training and enjoying the rest of the story because its amazing.
spnMom chapter 22 . 6/29
Now that I caught up it is going to be tough waiting for the next chapter. I am going to read a few of your favorite stories until about October, then I will go through your two again... That is just the way I read Robert Jordan's epic Wheel of Time series. I found it around the time that the 3rd book came out in hardback. Then every time a new book was ace dulled to come out I would read the whole series again... I'm loving this, thanks for sharing.
spnMom chapter 17 . 6/27
I'm crying buckets now and I can't take it. Losing Asuma in canon hit me just as hard, and that was animated; it should be far easier to pull my heart strings with video. Your goodbye scene is making me sob a bit again just writing this... I don't think I will say thank you this time... this hurt *sniff*
spnMom chapter 16 . 6/27
Another stupendous moment that grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. I loved the description of Lee attacking Hidan. I got chills and I was giggling at the same time. Great job!
Ozzy chapter 2 . 6/27
Any Naruto story should focus on how bad-ass he is. Fighting, training, f#cking and fuinjutsu. All else is noise.
SteveEst98 chapter 22 . 6/27
I absolutely loved this and YAWALEH to death that I read it from start to finish in a week with youtube breaks whenever I ate. It was awesome in every sense of the word and I'm kinda sad I have to wait for the next chapter until October or November. I'll live though. Keep on keepin' on.
2,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »