Reviews for Take Two Round Two
moonlightscion chapter 9 . 23h ago
nice chappie, love the dialogues that consist mostly of names yet still they could understand what each was saying...i was snickering like crazy on that parts.

Telepathy? Cool! And shino finally loosing it?! Hahaha...love it...shouting like hell...

Scabbard is a sex god, hmmm...considering it all, it kinda makes sense...you dont put up a business you dont have any idea about...or something...sorry not fluent in english...hehe

and finally, hana's partners, been missing them, i kinda forgot about them...looking forward for more...i hope you'll update soon...belated happy birthday by the way...
destinyTail0 chapter 9 . 4/19
Oh my log. I understood that Animal Farm reference. You are one magnificent bastard. I'd also like to congratulate you on your new dwellings. You're doing a fine job. Keep it up!
tordirycgoyust chapter 9 . 4/18
Having just completed my first? reread of YAWALEH and TTRT I figure I should give a review.

Once again, thank you for coming up with any reason to at all ever use katon. I still rank it as the weakest but at least it isn't a complete embarrassment any more. Your expansion of elemental jutsu is also of great value.

Crypt is one of the most entertaining characters I have ever come across. I fact, I applaud you for pulling off your OCs so well; Cloud Coo-Coo Landers are tricky.

After TTRT I would very much like to see more adventures with the Oogakaris/the Family. I would especially like to see their initial encounter with the One Piece setting.

Is Presence, as presented here, used anywhere else? The concept intrigues me and I haven't seen it before, but I haven't read everything.

And now for some criticism... Your blocking needs work. Tis the only thing that really jumps out to me as a problem, but repeating everything that was just said is pretty distracting and deadens the emotional impact of the dialogue [the saying 'don't explain the joke' comes to mind]{not to mention the effect on wordcount}. On reflection, this chapter has uncommonly good blocking, to the point that I suspect you already are working on it (...good?). Also of note are "obscure" and "rouge"- pretty sure you mean "obscene" and "rogue" 90% of the time.

I'm pretty sure I'll come up with something else to say in a couple of minutes but I'll cut things off here before I say something to make the log mad at me.
GhostHunter.z chapter 1 . 4/16
I am still hoping for another update..
Chewie Cookies chapter 9 . 4/16
Good stuff as usual, friend. Judging from the end of the chapter, I'd have to say that Iwa is going to get a visit soon...Good to see Naruto and Hinata back together again, even if Naruto isn't so happy about it.

Keep up the good work!
unknown again chapter 9 . 4/15
HUGE! MAJOR UPDATE on the manga!
sasuke has awakened the rinnegan in his left eye. It appears to have merged with his sharingan
longpatrol98 chapter 9 . 4/15
You're in Florida? Awesome.
Hmmm I enjoyed your first story of this and have read it a couple times but this one is a little over the top for me and is taking away from the enjoyment in my opinion it still has a good story kine but just over the top im findind it hard to get into thanx for writing tho )
Kmaster chapter 9 . 4/12
I really love this fic. please update soon. Happy birthday (although its a bit late, my bad)
raw666 chapter 9 . 4/10
Um... haven't Tenten tentically been on a mission with Naruto in Iorn Country.
Other then that, good job and hope you keep up the work.
The Reader of Words chapter 9 . 4/10
I was re-reading Yet Again when I saw this was updated. And then, with the interactions between Scab and that lady-person, I got to thinking. And so I ask you, at some point in the future, will you write a story telling the history of the Oogakari Clan and their various Family, friends, allies, acquaintances, enemies, and assorted victims?

Also, a bit late, Happy Belated Birthday. D'you mind me asking how old you are?
Chris chapter 9 . 4/10
I've been reading YAWALEH and this over time since the fall, and I have to say that this whole series is absolutely amazing. I have never been more entertained by a fanfic than I have with this one. Keep up the good work and happy birthday! I know how much life can get in the way of creativity :/
Hee-Ho Master chapter 9 . 4/10
I pray to Log-sama that Hinata's concern for him outweighs her desire to maim him nice Monty Python quote as well. I really am curious though as what drove Crypt off the deep end great chapter all around keep up the great work till next time,

Hee Ho!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 4/9
There are too many odd references that I can't even begin to list them...But it's good to see that you have updated this story once more oh great typer. Can I worship that instead of the log...nah, nevermind, the Log might get angry.

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Gur40goku chapter 9 . 4/8
Set up is everything in good arc and this one seems to be reaching it peak soon CAN wait for more PRAISE THE LOG
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »