Reviews for Take Two Round Two
silentlinkmit339 chapter 29 . 4h
Wow, thank you so much for continuing to write. I enjoyed this chaoter thoroughly. The action sequences were good, almost felt like I was there. I swear I almost felt wind and shit lol. I will be sad to see this come to and end but, oh what a journey it's been so far and I will continue to read until it's end. Thank you once again and, as always, I look forward to the next installment
Stalking Fan chapter 29 . 9h
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. curse that cliffhanger to Kisame's Death!
lara5170 chapter 29 . 15h
I have really enjoyed reading this and I am looking forward to reading more and I can't wait to see what happens next
King of Ferrets chapter 29 . 9/23
question, since im assuming ghost and co have found the dbz verse at one point, what would happen if scab and crypt were to do the fusion dance?
lara5170 chapter 24 . 9/22
So I am curious about how the god family came to the Naruto world to begin with and how or why Naruto ended up with Ghost?
Grats on being alive.
Don't work yourself to death.
Thank you for posting this chapter.
Epic
Archer0 chapter 27 . 9/22
My lack of reviews due to my waiting for multiple chapters to be uploaded so that I can binge read praise the log damnit curse ghost and let the crazy looose weeeeeee
lara5170 chapter 16 . 9/21
I have enjoyed reading this and I am looking forward to reading more. There have been some parts that have been incredibly funny and many parts that have been very confusing. Plus there are so many oc's and I am only partially sure of what is going on at any one time. I'm confused about quite a bit but I am enjoying this
lara5170 chapter 15 . 9/21
Could Naruto tell that root was watching him and following him since he could hear Sasuke and Kakashi when they were on moon even though he was far away and in the sky?
PhantasmagoricalAsshole chapter 29 . 9/21
FIIIIIINNNAAAALLLYYY! Another chapter I know I'm four days late! I don't care! I'm just happy there was more to read!

Also, good chapter. I'm confused as fuck but that's one of the things I liked about yawaleh and ttrt. Have a good day, life, everything. I'd say get well soon but you're tired not sick but hopefully you get what I mean. Keep updating when you can. Peace!
green day 12 chapter 29 . 9/21
that chapter was funny and can't believe something big is going to happen soon. also can't wait until next chapter comes out anyways that was a amazing good chapter too.
lara5170 chapter 13 . 9/21
Why didn't Naruto get healed when everyone else did by stained glass? Is it really possible that Hinata can become more powerful than Naruto or only as powerful as he is now with him still being able to become more powerful than ?
Aeonir chapter 29 . 9/20
Wow, someone finally died! I'm so happy now, Onoki is still disappointing though.
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 29 . 9/20
Wonderful work, sorry to hear you're burned out, but I'm glad its just burned out. Since Irma happened between now and your last updates I was fearing the worst. My condolences to all those who were affected by Irma. Keep strong and pull together. Keep friends and family close, because at times like these, you need each other the most.
3,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »