Reviews for Take Two Round Two
EroomNorra chapter 22 . 9/20
I can't wait to read another chapter of your story. It's just pure epicness all I want to do is read and read and then laugh until I can't breathe. I love how you made everyone and I hope to see another chapter. All hail the log for it is holier than thou
Beer is food chapter 8 . 9/14
i really like your fics
they are well written and your writing style is easy to 'digest'
well there are some references to other stuff i have to google tho, but those are neglectable
i especially like how you found a believeable way to introduce western idioms to a japan-based culture due to the sheer presence of the oogakari
another thing that elevates your fics from others is, that you abstain from the use of plurals of 'romanized' japanese words - thank you :o) that is one thing, that really bothers me in other fics

what i really don't get is the use of lyrics in fanfics, or any other written story
nope, not getting it
my mind kinda translates those automatically into 'yadda yadda' and then i automatically skim the next few sentences/paragraphs, no matter how much i try to read on
i even had to copypaste this chapter and delete all the stuff in the brackets in order to get the fighting :D
Master Of Fate chapter 3 . 8/19
PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY NO UPDATES RECENTLY. If you already know why then don't bother reading. I see this question being asked every time 6 months has passed. The reason why he has not updated is because every 6 months or so he switches stories to update, this time he's on 'From Fake Dreams' and in about October or so he should be back to updating this story. This is to clear up some confusion for those who don't bother to read Or have stopped reading his A/N's. He has explained this in one of the chapters if you want confirmation. Of you haven't caught on, each of his updates are about 30 days apart give or take a few so since the last was April the next one for this story will be some time in October/November.
Antius chapter 22 . 8/1
I don't know if this Fic will ever be continued, but as one of the people that read it all, I feel I need to put up a warning, to anyone considering throwing themselves into this monolith of a read.
Despite the author's insistence, this Fic is 95% driven by OCs. Almost everything in the story is about the OCs, or involves the OCs.
It should therefore be noted that most OC scenes are basicly Looney Toons humor.
The only canon characters with any real storytime is Naruto and Hinata. Who are portrayed as 'Pure Power With No Personality' and 'Sexually Repressed With Homicidal Tendencies' respectively. Which one might argue is slightly OOC for both of them. (The 'slightly' part is sarcasm)
That being said, I obviously read through it all. And I DID like it. One should just beware that this is not a 'Naruto' style story.
GinnyMyLove chapter 20 . 7/17
I don't have a problem with it being your headcannon that sexual torture is used to train jonin. I have a problem with it being pointed out and the main heroine and love interest casually dropping it in conversation. It really did turn my stomach and almost make me drop this fic.

Which is really sad when its so amazing. You have to realize that some lines just shouldn't be crossed and mentions of rape of well liked characters will kill the enjoyment of the story for 75% of your fans.

You write what you want, because you are writing for yourself. If you are writing for reviews, and writing for your fans, then you have to write what they want to read, not what you want to tell them... idk, it was not needed for the story at all. This one useless bit of trivia you decided to include set off a shit storm. I'm sorry but that is what happened and you should have really seen it coming. It did nothing for world building if you don't use it at some point in the story, it just pissed me and a lot of other people off. It is un needed for the story, not in the shinobi world.

Personally, I am making it headcannon that it was Anko that broke Hinata sexually, possibly under a genjutsu that made her think it was a male instead of a strapon... rather than Ibiki or some other trash male that doesn't deserve to touch the main love interest of the story. I didn't like Naruto having sex with someone besides Hinata (at least other than a multi/harem) but I got over it because Naruto is mentally scarred from the trauma. I didn't like Kin being abused by her team mates either, but she was also scarred mentally. Hinata's only malfunction seems to be from naruto withdrawals even though you indicate she was probably brought to screaming orgasms several times trying to break her, or you know being pumped full of cum from a train of chunnin training for the T/I department... its disgusting and unneeded imagery for this story even to casually mention it.

Should have just left it out entirely.

Other than that, I'm sticking to my female's breaking females sexual training and enjoying the rest of the story because its amazing.
spnMom chapter 22 . 6/29
Now that I caught up it is going to be tough waiting for the next chapter. I am going to read a few of your favorite stories until about October, then I will go through your two again... That is just the way I read Robert Jordan's epic Wheel of Time series. I found it around the time that the 3rd book came out in hardback. Then every time a new book was ace dulled to come out I would read the whole series again... I'm loving this, thanks for sharing.
spnMom chapter 17 . 6/27
I'm crying buckets now and I can't take it. Losing Asuma in canon hit me just as hard, and that was animated; it should be far easier to pull my heart strings with video. Your goodbye scene is making me sob a bit again just writing this... I don't think I will say thank you this time... this hurt *sniff*
spnMom chapter 16 . 6/27
Another stupendous moment that grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. I loved the description of Lee attacking Hidan. I got chills and I was giggling at the same time. Great job!
Ozzy chapter 2 . 6/27
Any Naruto story should focus on how bad-ass he is. Fighting, training, f#cking and fuinjutsu. All else is noise.
SteveEst98 chapter 22 . 6/27
I absolutely loved this and YAWALEH to death that I read it from start to finish in a week with youtube breaks whenever I ate. It was awesome in every sense of the word and I'm kinda sad I have to wait for the next chapter until October or November. I'll live though. Keep on keepin' on.
spnMom chapter 6 . 6/24
Ok I finished your huge story without making any comments because I just had to get to the next chapter immediately, but I had to pause here. There was something about your description of hidden art invisible black that just gave me chills in the best way... Following it with the shinobi running away in a panic was fabulous. Don't worry, when I catch up to you in this story, I will start over again and leave more reviews... BTW, I am supposed to be at work right now and I called in to wrap this up.

Your stories are only number 3 and 4 for me in the Naruto verse. I am 54 and I just found Naruto this past December. Loved it! Once I viewed all of the English dubbed anime episodes and movies, I found CrunchyRoll to get the newer episodes with sub titles, then the manga... Your stories have allowed me to feel like I had a second go at my favorite anime. Thanks for sharing !
Slydoggvii chapter 12 . 6/23
Haahaahahahaha too good too good !
Slydoggvii chapter 5 . 6/22
Question in the ranking system you mentioned naruto without Kyuubi or Sage mode?
How does he rank with both his major power-ups?

P.S. Late to fanfiction and all the fun stuff but love this story and the the previous YOU ARE AWESOME!
hekem456 chapter 22 . 6/14
tuesdays do seem to be bad
hekem456 chapter 4 . 6/14