Reviews for Take Two Round Two
thotyactinnaught chapter 24 . 2/23
Is shikamaru about to be or is being trained to eventually be the next container of zuzushi?
unsung soldier chapter 24 . 2/23
Wow this has been quite a ride so far. I started reading the first part of this a month ago. I just leisurely read it for a week then really got into it. I love certain aspects of your story, your OC's, the humor, the plot not being all rainbows and sunshine, and obviously the length and time you have put into it.

Now for some honest critique, take it or leave it. I do think your story is entertaining but it definitely lack good conflict. When you brought in Ghost and his family I did lose interest for a little with how OP you made them and how much the "training" increased the strength of the konoha 12. The story lacks good believable conflict between the Atkuski (sorry I know I spelled it wrong) and the people they are going against.
I really like the direction you took kabuto in though. He is interesting, have you pit any thought into bringing back Orochimaru? Him and Kabuto back and also learning Presence could be really interesting. But I do also remember that you have the people from another land starting there holy crusade and the planet reacting with all the presence Ghost and Shadow used. I do hope you can continue this and not lose motivation to finish it.
OK, I've binged a bit on Yet Again and now this, and I have got to say... WTF?! Ghost is the absolute worst. I wouldn't trust that man with the well being of anyone. If he can do things like that to someone he cares about, then I truly pity Anko and Hana, because the man isn't capable of understanding, let alone loving, any human. Ghost could have easily made it far easier on Naruto and then just not sealed his powers, but instead, Ghost deliberately chose to do worse. And it won't be Naruto that pays for it; that kind of emotional trauma will hurt everyone close to him for years until they finally get used to the fact that he will never return to the person he was before.

Screw Ghost. At the start I thought that he understood that he's messed up is not a good thing, and that he was a lovable crazy person. Instead, he's a monster that forgot what being human means but pretends he does. Orochimaru at the very least was honest about what he was, and never pretended to be a nice guy.
ZonZus chapter 24 . 2/12
Dammit I can't review this. I tried to review the first one but like this one I physically can't write the words the contain enough praise for how amazing this story is. Well I can't you words of the mortal plain to describe it, I'd have consult the realm of gods for permission but the last time I did that the person I praised was later filled with so much holy light and inner peace they managed to achieve spiritual enlightenment. As I supporter of chaos the last thing I need is more monks. But I digress this story is more a novel then a fan fiction so much so that I if it wasn't for it being centered around Naruto it could honestly stand on its own.
death390 chapter 24 . 2/11
Understand that you have a long delay schedule looks like monthly perhaps but still can't wait for the next installment
Irishshift chapter 24 . 2/8
I always love to see this universe updated, great job as always!

P. S.
Dear crypt if you move the floor to a different dimension without ground is the floor still the cloor or is it then more? Also the floor is made from the LOG! So is it planks sibling?
c-wolf chapter 24 . 2/1
One thing I've noticed about these insane and silly folk. Is that sure the verse was rebooted, and admittedly they're there to watch what happens. But Ghost gave people a 2nd chance to do something better too.
silentlinkmit339 chapter 24 . 2/1
Good chapter. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to the next one
harlequin320 chapter 24 . 1/31
great chapter as always, loved it, so hilarious
Kreeshnik chapter 24 . 1/29
Wow. Another great chapter from on of my favorite fics. I'm always impressed with all the good work you put in each of your releases. I smell cat fights and bonding/pulling hair sessions between Hinata and Shion when they're back in Konoha. Maybe Shion can't shut up and reveals the time travel secret to Hinata by accidents? Or she just guess it real soon. I think you can gain a lot of clues with all the conversation she's been subject to since Naruto's back... And she's clearly not am idiot, sooo... can't wait to find out :D
KnighteWolfe chapter 24 . 1/27
Loved the latest chapter. Went back and reread YAWALEH for either the fourth or fifth time. Enjoyed it again as usual. Especially the Cuban Pete reference!

Had an idea. A boyfriend or lover for Shadow. A grandmaster dancer (and capoeirista) who is Ghost's rival in dancing excellence. Wears either an all black suit, shirt, and red neck tie. Knows how to dance the lambada (he and Shadow are known across the universes as Grand Champion Lambada dancers). He pops into Konoha and teaches Konohamaru, Hanabi, Udon, and Moegi to perform the lambada and is an old friend of Waltzes (shares his absolute hatred of harm to children).

He show's up in Konoha wearing a zoot suit and fedora dancing to Mambo No. 5 (the original version by Perez Prado). Insane but not Ghost level insane. He also has zoot suits for Chouji, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, Kiba, Shino, Lee, and Jiraiya.

But I digress. This story is HELLA! Awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Knightewolfe
ta.shrivastava chapter 24 . 1/27
Jiraiya is abnormally tall? Then what about kissame, or fourth raikage, or third raikage, or the tallest raikage, first raikage, or might gai.
TevvySlade chapter 24 . 1/27
Oh you are a beautiful man. Thank you for this work of art. I'm still rewatching Fate so I can more so enjoy FFD but I can't wait to start reading it again. With writers as amazing as you I barely feel the need to critique and all I can really manage is you are awesome and you have my utmost gratitude.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 24 . 1/27
You know, i don't know if you'll get the joke or not, but everytime you wrote a long "YESSSS!" like that, I half expected to hear the word "Guardian" next.
MetaTerraOzma chapter 24 . 1/26
Greetings from the trio! We're still around if you thought otherwise. We all enjoyed this chapter as we have your story, although Terra is gushing about the 'cute widdle troll' Kamekage we recently saw in your reviews. 'Awwwww, how adorable! It thinks it's opinion matters.' We know you're too badass to need defending but what the hell, Terra loves burning trolls and we love Terra not being pissed at us so we let her do it. Anyway, keep up the awesome work and know you got fans who will bite trolls on command.
2,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »