Reviews for Take Two Round Two
FFD fan chapter 46 . 6/3
I miss FFD, have no care at all for DxD, and this naruto story's gone so long I'm beginning to lose interest, but FFD is just starting to get interesting again now that it's post grail war and back to moonlit world stuff, even if its only 15 chapters or so left I'd love to see a spin off maybe involving the fgo plot in the future.
Sarcasm Sage 626 chapter 46 . 6/3
Well damn. I didn’t think my mind could be bow by this story any more than it was, and then you showed us this chapter. Seeing the sheer SCALE of all the different worlds out there really drives home how outclassed the ninjas are in the grand scheme of things, which I suppose drives Naruto’s point home. Still, no wonder he’s so mentally drained if he’s had to adapt to all that crap over the years. The reveal of Zuzushi’s true form (or whatever the observers could comprehend of it on the glimpse) after all of that was a great way to sell the sheer enormity of the Demon Dragon God Thing. Anything capable of creating multiverses by EXISTING is absolutely ducking terrifying.
Kaguya’s gift partial look y screws over Naruto, even if it may help him out in the long run, see what you mean by others screwing him over even when they try to help him. Not sure if you watch it, but would that time space trick Naruto pulls be more in line with a Reality from Fate, or a Domain Expansion from Jujutsu Kaisen?
Meanwhile, Dina deposits more about the Oogakari’s backstories (mainly Ghost) and it’s interesting to hear more details. Ghosts fourth wife sounds a combination of awesome and terrifying to face, though I’m curious if she’s from an actual series or an OC. The fact that the Oogakari all go to see a shrink regularly is weirdly in line with their MO. Insanity, but regulated to be constructive or an an outlet. Or as Ghost once put it, sacrifice a bit of your sanity to preserve the rest. Whole I’m looking forward to more FFD, I hope you don’t feel the need to rush either. You do you and deliver the ending you fell your story deserves.
And I agree, Gear 5 was an absolute masterful reveal. All hail Goda!
You've been working on FFD for over a decade, it might be for the best to get it out of the way
VantaLightning chapter 46 . 6/1
Spent a week rereading both these stories just so I could read chapter 40-46 and actually enjoy it. Totally worth itAlthough that's more than 2.2M words. How long do you wanna make this story?
Thatguy2502 chapter 46 . 6/1
To be completely honest I always get excited around the time you usually post. I check several times a day to see if a new chapter is up. Though I only read TTRT as I haven't seen either FATE or DxD. I may have to though if you are going to focus 10-15ish chapters in a row on one of them. That'd be, what, two and a half years before we might get a new chapter of TTRT? Gonna suck for fans like me, but do what you have to. I'll be here waiting when you get back to it. Still my favorite author on FF.
ZonZus chapter 46 . 6/1
Ok I’d like a response if it’s possible, but I have to say the description of Zuzushi was absolutely brilliant. I honestly felt like I was seeing her as I was reading each line, and every detail the fleshed out her image really painted a picture. It’s honestly the first time you gave a grand scale depiction of what the Sky Mother really is.

I’ll be honest that I underestimated just how powerful she was. I never took it seriously when Ophis constantly called Zuzushi Great grand mother. I know she was the big boss, but I always figured she was similar to the Red, and Ophis, a powerful creature that still inhabited the multiverse. I never dreamed that the literal multiverse are a part of her scales. For a second I almost thought you were introducing Azathoth.

Now this brings me to the question I hope gets answered, if not now, than later down the line.

HOW THE HELL DID SAI MANAGE TO PAINT A TRUE TO FORM PORTRAIT OF THE SKY MOTHER?

I honestly didn’t put much stock into what Sai actually did by painting a portrait of Zuzushi. I naively thought, ok she’s the big boss, painting her might be a challenge but it shouldn’t be that impossible. Than you give her description and I’m left awestruck at what it must have taken to put her likeness on something as insignificant as paper. It’s like a 2D being painting a 3D picture.

How is a 2D being able to even comprehend 3D. Of course I would think it’s merely what Sai as a 3D being is only capable of seeing, but I freaking know you Third, he wouldn’t become Zuzushi’s favorite artist if he did something as mundane as paint what he saw as. Sai’s painting of the Sky Mother doesn’t boarder on the realm of impossibility, it damn right looks at the boarder and casual throws it into the abyss.

I have no words.
Mclovin chapter 46 . 5/31
Always a pleasure to hear from u. I'll be starting my trip home after being gone for months for work and u have brightened an already beautiful day for me. Really cool getting some more zuzushi info. Cant wait to read more from u! Keep up the great work!
Speed Reader chapter 46 . 5/31
A fantastic chapter. It was amazing having the Kages see Zuzushi in a fraction of her true self and understanding just what they're dealing with. Marvelous work.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 46 . 5/31
Finishing FFD in one go sounds lume a fantastic idea. Just recently re-read the whole thing and I'm totally pumped for that.
King Drake chapter 46 . 5/31
In GAWP ghost said his third wife's name was Cecilia. Her her name is Anya. Lazy writing?, plot point?, both?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 46 . 5/31
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
Lews therrin telamon chapter 46 . 5/31
I have said it before and I’ll say it again this is one of the best literary works I have ever read
Xegzy chapter 46 . 5/31
you use a lot of words to convey a whole lot of nothing. trim it up a bit and then you wouldn't have large chunks of the chapter one can simply skip.
artley9 chapter 46 . 5/30
Oh no. They are slowly turning into fate stay characters or worse poorly created fluff cartoons! Quick call in scab to pay the writers better and give them well timed breaks!

Make sure to keep Gai away from Kushina or else she might be converted to the Flames of Youth so she doesn’t age!

Anyways glad to see the update, I honestly thought Naruto was done for. Though you might have to redo the power scale since I don’t know if you planned this far ahead from the last one you did. We got introduced to a few new characters and getting a sense of who’s where might be helpful
buterflypuss chapter 46 . 5/30