Reviews for Take Two Round Two
Gur40goku chapter 46 . 5/30
Kushina vs Shadow the war for the Fuzzies
HAIL THE LOG BOW TO THE SKY MOTHER AND HER MULTI-SKULL THROWN'S
MidnightRazorHeart chapter 46 . 5/30
I legit squealed in public when I got the email notification that you posted a chapter. incredibly beautiful descriptions of The Sky Mother. I love the creativity you have here. where do you draw your inspiration about the multiverse from?
Chrisdz chapter 46 . 5/30
Thanks for the update. Glad the Kate are finally starting to get the picture as some of them were starting to get annoying and needed their egos and sense of self importance stomped on.
Gthe6 chapter 46 . 5/30
With you mentioning khorn earlier and with how you described the war zone I was expecting the imerpium of man or tau vs tyranids but Starcraft is pretty cool too.
ZxScepter chapter 46 . 5/30
Cool that we get to see snippets of Zuzushi and Naruto conversing. It's awesome!
BlackGodofDarkness chapter 46 . 5/30
great chapter, Made me laugh like mad you genius.
ta.shrivastava chapter 46 . 5/30
At some point, I would really love to read the history of Ghost and his family, and how they came into being as a story of its own.
Eaglestorm27 chapter 46 . 5/30
HAHAHAHAHAHA Nice reveal with the omake . To be fair i was alway interested about the potential of the Naruto World . Yes , we have a world where superpowered ninja could breath fire , walk on water , cast illusion , having superhuman physical strength , store object in a pocket dimension , twist timespace (if enough skilled ) , summon kaiju-sized beast and so on . And yet , we have still a early techological world ( around 1990's ) who are schizophrenic as fuck both in human standard and in technology logic . Now i was wondered if the TRTT world was given time technology advancement , what will the closest scifi fantasy civilisation they could look like ? Also i was wondering what about the Chakra cannon that the Raikage in the last used . What was his ranking in term of powerscale .
Shisarakage chapter 46 . 5/30
The Sky Mother in as much glory as us lesser beings can comprehend... absolutely beautiful and breath-taking beyond words. Even the universal-sized Super Shenron pales in comparison to Zuzushi's glory and majesty. But sometimes, you just need an example of ultimate humbling-into-less-than-insignificance to get the point across.
T-Biggz chapter 46 . 5/30
The way you help underscore the weight of one's own insignificance is awesome. I recognized the Starcraft universe and the Cthulhu mythos based world and Dragon Ball but not the others, can at some point in time you make a list of the worlds you have displayed so we can know what we were looking at?
marquis.shax chapter 46 . 5/30
so if you go back to FFD at the rate you go that will DEFINITELY be 2 - 3 years minimum before you come back to finish this story if you even bother to remember it at all. Also I gotta say FUCK YOU for that weather comment as you're fucking lucky as where I'm at in Michigan the weather has been absolute fuck SHIT as recently as last week the highest we had for a while was about 45 with RAIN (thankfully not Snow). Btw which world was the Martial Arts was that Kenichi, Fist of the North Star or something entirely different?
TheCarcassKing chapter 46 . 5/30
By your admission, she's practically an Omniversal hub, where her scales themselves are grounds birthing and containing universes ad aeternum, and even that isn't quantifiable or comprehensible to a conventional framework, leading to either be lost in translation or overwhelm them to the point of shattering... That's ambitious.
Irish Shift chapter 46 . 5/30
Nice little bit of Anderson you were chattneling there at the omaki!
Pankaj ps chapter 46 . 5/30
Nice work man but please try and post more frequently
jabali1990 chapter 46 . 5/30
I am sooooo happy you added a glimpse of StarCraft in there!
Amazing chapter as always. Beautifully done scenes and exposition. Normally i would skip overly wordy info dumps, but i just can't seem to skip yours. You have a gift.
P.S would be awesome if there was a StarCraft x Family story in the making
4,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »