Reviews for Take Two Round Two
phoenixyfriend chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I was going to ask about the Echoes reference, but then came the author's note, and... yeah.

A bit of a slow start, honestly. Still focusing a little too much on the particulars behind a technique and over-detailing things, as well as info-dumping, but I have the same problem, so I don't really have much room to talk on that front.

My favorite part was the beginning, with Naruto listing off all the crazy things Ghost did to him. The revolution and demon god ones were probably my favorite.
Auuber chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
OMG THIS IS FINALLY HERE YES.
Ahem, anyways, the ending was really epic. Like, really epic. I really can't wait until Naruto and Hinata meets. Knowing your writing style, it'll probably be chaotic.
Great opening for the sequel. Will wait for more -
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
merry christmas
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I got most of the references with the exception of the royal wedding fiasco, help?
SEESWildCard chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Finally found it.

Haven't read all of it yet so the rest of my review will be in a Anonymous one. But what I've read so far is great.
PyroC0ntrol chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
SEQUELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I've been waiting for this for so long, time for some insanity again! :D

Insanity is good for the soul after all _
shugokage chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Nice start interesting story!
TrueSorrow13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU HQNK YOU! This is a great christmas gift Third-Fang I'm so happy that the sequel finally came out. So thanks Third-Fang.
JGResidentEvil chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
FINALLY! HELL YEAH! MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ME!
Wrathkal chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
FIRST! Great to see an update to this universe of yours!
4,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 320 327 328 329 330