Reviews for Take Two Round Two
JoshPlater chapter 46 . 5/30
I think the FFD bum rush is a good idea. I don't read it, but only because the only Fate I've watched is UBW and Prisma Illya. I have no idea where to start. if you could let me know what I should watch to understand the story that'd be awesome . If it's 15 chapters left, plus maybe an Epilogue, then you could do 5 Chapters, then a Chapter of GAIWP, until it's done. Then you could alternate GAIWP and TTRT. After that, well, if you want crazy ideas for Oogakari based stories, I have a couple ideas. Well, more specifically, I have ideas for games, series', and/or books that they could fit into well. For example, Crypt in Disgaea, and ONLY Crypt. No Waltz, except for a couple cameos, where he's chasing Crypt down, only to just miss him as he heads to the next game in the series. I have more, those 5 are fun to think about.
TheCarcassKing chapter 46 . 5/30
The Echoes fiasco still makes waves to this day, it seems...
FadilShameer chapter 46 . 5/30
Haaaa whenever I see the notifications updating me on third fang putting out more work I mostly have a moment of hell yeah and this time was no different. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing you back here after you finish up FFD. Best of luck and Godspeed.
Tribernator chapter 46 . 5/30
Well now, that settles a few things. "Oh gee naruto, why cant you take anything seriously?" /proceeds to show them the entire multiverse he is currently dealing with. "Oh... ok then, never mind." I just hope that naruto gets the chance to fricking HEAL at some point soon. He seems to be falling apart faster and faster.
DocCBM chapter 46 . 5/30
Good transition. A is going to be a problem...
Imperial-samaB chapter 46 . 5/30
I can't speak for FFD but GAIWP is just getting to some very fun stuff. This can take a backburner to FFD and GAIWP particularly since you already have the original story if people want to enjoy themselves. Honestly seeing this pop up made my day and it's one of the few stories i constantly re-read and enjoy each time doing so. I swear i read your last chapter of GAIWP three times in a day. Anywho, keep doing what you're doing
Monster King chapter 46 . 5/30
Awesome work
Great chapter as always.

Did you mean there’s 10-15 chapters of TTRT or FFD left?
fujoshifangirl2003 chapter 45 . 5/24
AFTER ALMOST A WEEK I HAVE FINISHED BOTH YAWALEH AND TTRT

ill admit the only reason i didnt finish ttrt for so long was because i kept reading yawaleh. as of today, since 2017 i have probably read and finished yawaleh about 5 times. this is the first time ive finished ttrt upto the most recently updated chapter, and only because im on summer break. im probably gonna go reread yawaleh after this anyways. thats my comfort fic (and many people i know are disturbed by that knowledge)

ANYWAYS

loving the plot, loving the chaos, loving naruto being OP as FUCK

FUCK ZETSU

sai is now my favourite character because of his redemption arc (ITS ALWAYS THE REDEMPTION ARC CHARACTERS LMAO)

cant wait for the next chapters huhuhuhu
fujoshifangirl2003 chapter 36 . 5/23
I HAVE SPENT THE TOTAL EQUIVALENT OF ABOUT A WEEK READING YAWALEH AND TTRT BACK TO BACK AND I THANK YOU FOR THIS

HOLY FUCK

ITS NOT EVEN 11 PM TODAY AND I DONT THINK I CAN DIGEST ALL THIS PROSE

ALSO SAI HAS NOW ELEVATED HIMSELF TO MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN THIS ENTIRE SERIES WITH HIS REDEMPTION ARC AND DEATH. ITS ALWAYS THE REDEMPTION ARC ONES LMAOOOO

ANYWAYS

IM GONNA FINISH THE REST OF THIS TONIGHT SLEEP BE DAMNED
If time permits, would you write the extended story of Harry potter? That looks very promising, and has many points to exploit in the name of jokes, especially the reactions of everyone around to an unconventional main character.
AmethystWind95 chapter 22 . 5/13
If Specks is Dima's grandson and he can live for centuries, why did all of Ghost's wives and children and grandchildren have short/normal life span? considering their husband/dad/grandpa and his siblings' abilities, it should be possible for them to develop skills that enable them to live for centuries, at least
FanficAddict chapter 45 . 5/4
I really don’t know what to say to someone who was halfway done with their oldest story by the time I even started reading FF at age 11 (dates me a bit but eh) I can’t even begin to comprehend writing on this scale considering it takes a good chunk of a day just to read it all.

I think the quality of your works is outstanding and shows improvement with each chapter. The literal only complaint is that I want more sooner but it’s an incredibly biased price to pay in my favor for these kinds of stories. It’s like I got to watch star wars or lord of the rings be conceived you know? Got to follow along the creation as it was made.

Thank you for what you do is all.
MidnightRazorHeart chapter 45 . 5/2
absolutely love how much work and thought you put into this.
Pankaj ps chapter 45 . 4/22
When are you releasing the next part
4,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »