Reviews for Deus ex Coemeterium - A Tale of Christmas Eve
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/19
Great story. I absolutely love it when some sort of divine authority decides that Harry has gone through too much in his life and it's time to take direct action.
VonPelt chapter 1 . 6/4
The first good take on Harry Potter and Christianity I've read. While literally deus ex machina it is not more far fetched than the countless Super Lord Harry stories. The ending was cute too.
coolhacker1025 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
you quoted Hebrews 13:2 (not 15:2, there is no such thing).
I liked the story, though.
starlite22 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Great, enjoyed but would of liked to of read about what happened next.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Cute story!
jada951 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
a must say, a lovely ending to the whole enterprise.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This one actually made us girls cry. Sometimes I think our man is made of stone.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very nice
Gandalf's Beard chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
WOW! That's taking Deus Ex Machina rather literally... ;)

Still, it's rare that anyone tackles a sometimes controversial topic like religion. And you are to be commended for even attempting it. Even though I'm not a Christian (i'm an Agnostic0 i'm fascinated by all religions and occult systems, and I think your story is well done. :)
DementedMage chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awesome. Never read like this one. Thank you :-)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wonderful simply wonderful.
Frank Stark chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
A good one, especially reading it after the holidays. Especially I thank you for the old fashioned Bibical morality of getting married before sleeping together. Timing is everything. But what else would an angel have them do? Of course what would be holy! Thank you.
kffs chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Super cute
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awww I love how at the end there they were finishing each other's sentences. Haha, wow, I never saw all that coming, I thought this was just going to be another sweet moment between them on Christmas, but I guessed you cleaned everything up lol.
FeatherHawthorn425 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013