Reviews for Deus ex Coemeterium - A Tale of Christmas Eve
comodo50 chapter 1 . 3/16
I did ponder, tho, about how he looked at the Hallows. Perhaps, by doing what he did, he makes Harry avoid being the MoD and therefore, whatever might come from it.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/17
I'm horrified that I've never given this story a review. Really, all it took was to have a bit more with-it Harry and things changed from there.

Loved your OC of Uriel. He's a fantastic character, and a treat for this Dresdenphile. Ending Voldemort and the Death Eaters worked well, as did the instructions tying up loose ends.

Having them marry simply acknowledges the feelings they now know they share. That the Vicar is Hannah's Uncle is a fun twist

The formatting problem is a bear. FFN ought to look into it.

TGM
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Great story. I absolutely love it when some sort of divine authority decides that Harry has gone through too much in his life and it's time to take direct action.
VonPelt chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
The first good take on Harry Potter and Christianity I've read. While literally deus ex machina it is not more far fetched than the countless Super Lord Harry stories. The ending was cute too.
coolhacker1025 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
you quoted Hebrews 13:2 (not 15:2, there is no such thing).
I liked the story, though.
starlite22 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Great, enjoyed but would of liked to of read about what happened next.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Cute story!
jada951 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
a must say, a lovely ending to the whole enterprise.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This one actually made us girls cry. Sometimes I think our man is made of stone.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very nice
Gandalf's Beard chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
WOW! That's taking Deus Ex Machina rather literally... ;)

Still, it's rare that anyone tackles a sometimes controversial topic like religion. And you are to be commended for even attempting it. Even though I'm not a Christian (i'm an Agnostic0 i'm fascinated by all religions and occult systems, and I think your story is well done. :)
ssdfdsfdsfs chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awesome. Never read like this one. Thank you :-)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wonderful simply wonderful.
Frank Stark chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
A good one, especially reading it after the holidays. Especially I thank you for the old fashioned Bibical morality of getting married before sleeping together. Timing is everything. But what else would an angel have them do? Of course what would be holy! Thank you.
kffs chapter 1 . 11/19/2013