Reviews for Deus ex Coemeterium - A Tale of Christmas Eve
jada951 chapter 1 . 4/19
a must say, a lovely ending to the whole enterprise.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This one actually made us girls cry. Sometimes I think our man is made of stone.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very nice
Gandalf's Beard chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
WOW! That's taking Deus Ex Machina rather literally... ;)

Still, it's rare that anyone tackles a sometimes controversial topic like religion. And you are to be commended for even attempting it. Even though I'm not a Christian (i'm an Agnostic0 i'm fascinated by all religions and occult systems, and I think your story is well done. :)
DementedMage chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awesome. Never read like this one. Thank you :-)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wonderful simply wonderful.
Frank Stark chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
A good one, especially reading it after the holidays. Especially I thank you for the old fashioned Bibical morality of getting married before sleeping together. Timing is everything. But what else would an angel have them do? Of course what would be holy! Thank you.
kffs chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Super cute
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awww I love how at the end there they were finishing each other's sentences. Haha, wow, I never saw all that coming, I thought this was just going to be another sweet moment between them on Christmas, but I guessed you cleaned everything up lol.
FeatherHawthorn425 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
great story!
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
"You don't think I'm going to send the two of you off to your tent without seeing the vicar first. Alone. Do you?"
LMAO! And this!: "Someone's waiting on a train; I have to go break the bad news to them that it's not going to come."

Well, when "Deux ex Machina" is the only way, you may as well go with it in style (And I made that comment before I got the AN, so I had to chuckle again when I reached them)

Loved it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Heh-heh... About time someone powerful did something NICE for him for a change...
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was cooler that vanilla ice-cream sandwiches! And that's saying something, since I love those things.
yellowkami chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was a nice piece.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I'm glad I decided to read most of the nominees for HP FANFIC POLL AWARDS and by doing so found this amazing one shot. There'll no Ron bashing in my comment because I like the kid. The rightness of Hermione and Harry ending up together was there in the books and no more obvious than during the Horcrux's hunt but for reasons beyond my understanding J K thought otherwise. I enjoyed very much Uriel's interaction with Harry and Hermione. Harry and the rest of the wizarding world were spared the pain, death and sorrow of the final battle and finally Harry got the girl at the end. Thank you!
Elena