Reviews for With One Word
Walker77 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Ah ha I'm interested in the situation, can't wait to read more
Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
OMG! She really went in for the guilt factor there!

She has got some valid points though - Kate on paper doesn't seem to be sacrificing much at all.

Oh I'm just torn! Poor Edward :(
Erroneous78 chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I love the idea if writing notes to one another.

Maybe they could capture their relationship in a series of letters. I find that whole idea so romantic. Then again, the h00r in me likes the idea of them sneaking around ;)
romanceaholic chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Great decision Edward about time, hopefully Bella will believe you when you tell the engagement is over. Kate might have grown up and taken personal responsibility for her own choices in life. Her facing her own selfishness in this situation and how she was hurting more than just Edward and Bella, but Irina as well. She was the only one benefiting from this crazy plan and hurting everyone else. Hopefully Bella's pride won't get in the way of hers and Edward's happiness.
CullenFan1 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Yay!
meadow11 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
I'm so glad she didn't put up a fight!
2muchtrouble chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
No, dummy, get up and go talk to her now before you chicken out or she gets more hurt feelings.
JayNahNah chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Hope it's not too late but so glad Edward is finally doing the right thing as is Kate.
yagalinus0420 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Ok...so now that THAT'S out of the way...he needs to get his ass in gear and get his girl! To hell with the boss man! Bet he surprises us all in the end! LOVE IT! Please update again soon...SO NEED MORE!
angleface12 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
oh man that went to smoothly how are they gfoing to breaK THE NEWS TO EVERYONE
kellykaos chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Awww poor Edward. Hopefully Bella will still be there in the morning to listen!
majose chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
They finally had a conversation that made sense. I just hope Bella will be there tomorrow
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Well, I'm slightly happier with Kate after this chapter. It's about time she realized how selfish she's been. Good work, Edward, for sticking it out.

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
carebear309 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Finally e admits to being an idiot & Kate being selfish. Now let's see if he can fix things. Hope b makes him work for it ;)
samiam77 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013