Reviews for With One Word
angleface12 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
oh man that went to smoothly how are they gfoing to breaK THE NEWS TO EVERYONE
kellykaos chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Awww poor Edward. Hopefully Bella will still be there in the morning to listen!
majose chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
They finally had a conversation that made sense. I just hope Bella will be there tomorrow
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Well, I'm slightly happier with Kate after this chapter. It's about time she realized how selfish she's been. Good work, Edward, for sticking it out.

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
carebear309 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Finally e admits to being an idiot & Kate being selfish. Now let's see if he can fix things. Hope b makes him work for it ;)
samiam77 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Yessss! Finally! :))
Twilight Seductress chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
mommymac0508 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
What will he do how will everything change for all of them update soon
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Good for Edward, now let's hope he doesn't back down. He was wrong in thinking his decision could shatter everyone. Kate is the one who did that. I would love to know what Irina thinks about this. The woman she loves getting married, and not to her.

Keep those balls descended Eward! If he chooses Kate now, then Bella will always know he will choose his friend over her, and any potential family they could have had.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I agree with Bella. What was the purpose of Kate forcing, yes, I said FORCING Edward to tell Bella he had feelings for her? Unless Kate came up with this ruse in order for Edward to be happy...though I doubt it. it seems she is a selfish twit.

Bella was right in not waiting for Edward, what happens if Kate backs out of telling her family that she is gay, and convinces Edward to wait another ten years?
HockeyChick10 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Bomb dropped!
Valentina.Izabella chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Yessssss!

We need to send dear Edward to a psychologist for some help with those self esteem issues...
Kim Ginsberg chapter 11 . 1/10/2013