Reviews for With One Word
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
I'm proud of him. I hope he goes through with not doing it and that Kate has decided the same.
tawelephant chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
GROW A SET OF BALLS EDWARD.
71star chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Wow!
Feel sorry for Bella...
galaxy69uk chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I'm trying to put myself in both situations and I'm struggling, I really can't figure out what's the best option for everyone, I'm hoping Kate see's how miserable everyone is and does the right thing
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Edward is a pussy not a man. Sorry but this guy has a vagina.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I'm proud of Bella. Edward chose Kate over her. Bella must move on. If she isn't the most important person in his life that only mean he doesn't love her the way she deserve. Edward will regret it. He could have everything he ever wanted if he chose the righ person. Some day he will understand how wrong he behaved.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Hot damn! I hope that last little declaration of hers does the trick!
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Oh my heart.
Bunch2009 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
So heartbreaking...
hartvixen123 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Poor Bella. She's in a no win situation. Two years is a long time when what you want is in front of your face but off limits.
roxnroll chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Wow, what a way to go out Bella! Great chapter...I can't wait to see how they continue to mess this up!
Rox
divyvicki chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
How sad.
Jasveen chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
wau i really do hate Kate now...i hope he makes the right decision
ChocolateLover82 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
As sad as it is, I think she made the right decision. This was the only thing she could and should have done. No self respected woman would willingly be 'the other woman'. Bella does deserve better than that. And to be honest, so does Edward. They both need to be together out into the world, not behind close doors.

I really hope she doesn't changer her mind.
banshee69 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I'm glad Bella is sticking to her morals. Edward needs to pull his head out of his ass and tell Kate he can't go along with her outrageous plan. Kate's asking way to much of Edward as her friend.
2,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »