Reviews for With One Word
carebear309 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Ugh! Man up Edward! You suck and so does Kate
Scarlet Nite chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Im sorry but if Kate allows Edward to go through with the farce of a marriage knowing fully now what it will cost him, then regardless of Edward's loyalty she is not a true friend to him. What's more, I bet Irina could do better than a shallow woman like Kate.
silviafarro chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
DEAR GOD...THIS IS DRRRRAMA! GOOD END BELLA!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Well that was heart breaking. But she's right.
JayNahNah chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Oh boy...Bella is completely right. Kate gets it all & gives up nothing!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I feel so bad for them both. I can only hope that he and Kate figure out something else.
debslmac chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
shaz308 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Hopefully he will decide he can't go through with it. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
*sobs* And I'm at work too so the crying isn't a good thing.
chartwilightmom chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
holy fuck, that was way too intense
i bet he will call back, he has to
he needs to fight for her
'i love you' that is worth fighting for edward, dew it!
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
What a mess.
tawelephant chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Oh Edward. Please pull your head out of your ass.
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
I just had to go back and reread this. Let's say Bella agrees to the affair, what if they get caught? Everyone will blame Bella and Edward, while poor Kate is seen as the martyr. If she cannot stand up to her family for the woman she claims to love, then she is not going to do anything to save Edward and Bella's image.

Besides what about a prenup? Is she after some of Edward's money? And just where is Irina going to live? What if she gets pregnant? Let me guess Kate will suggest she move in with Bella.
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Kate is to blame for this. She asked Edward knowing he would not say no to her, then she told him to talk to Bella. I kind of want to look at Edward's back and check to see if he is a puppet, or a real live boy!

I can't wait for the next chapter.
frostedglaze chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Kate is just a selfish twit, and I want to smack Edward repeatedly! Is he going to get married in a church? He can never get that annulled, so he would be taking that away from Bella. What if she wanted a church wedding?

Hell what if Kate changes her mind and asks Edward for some sperm? She does not deserve Irina.
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »