Reviews for With One Word
tschweik chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I wasn't fond of Kate before we met her, and I really do not like her now. If she and Irina are so much in love, then how can she be okay with marrying Edward, even for the wrong reason if she's not just money-hungry. I'm sorry, I know she explained what the money is for, but to me, that's no reason. And how can Irina be okay with her marrying someone else? I would love to get her point of view on this. My second issue is if Kate loves Edward as a friend as much as she claims to, then how can she let him go through with this fully knowing he and Bella are in love with each other. And this line: " And if I thought for one second that he would agree to it, I would walk away from this engagement." BULL CACA! She could easily tell Edward she's changed her mind. Going with someone else, whatever! There is no way she would back out of this, because I'm sure Edward gets nothing out of the deal. Kate is only doing this to benefit herself. And then to insult Bella on top of it?

My opinion, fwiw, is Bella needs to either give Edward an ultimatum or be done with him. Do NOT be the other woman, and do not purposefully sit around waiting for 2 years for him to be free.
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
She is quite a judgemental little thing this chapter.
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I like this story a lot, but Kate is a selfish, using bitch. She knows Edward and Bella are in love but won't break The engagement because Edward won't agree. Does she think he will force her to marry him? And Edward doesn't want to break his promise to a friend but doesn't mind hurting
Bella. That doesn't sound like love to
me.
meadow11 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I feel as conflicted as Bella - I can't wait to see what she decides to do :(
silviafarro chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
love it...
JayNahNah chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Gotta side with Bella. I wouldn't share either. The secrecy crap is just that...crap.
carebear309 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Yes b can b at fault for not saying anything but as she also pointed out, Edward, Bella & irina are the only ones sacrificing here. Kate is getting everything she wants & can stay in the closet since she isn't ready to come out. It did no one any good for e to confess now if it wasn't going to change his course of action. Ugh so frustrating!
sherylb chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I am not happy with Kate-she is selfish and needs to just put on her big girl panties and come out to her family-it will eventually come out anyway...

If Bella were to tell Edward she loves him and asks him not to marry Kate, would he cancel the wedding? I couldn't share a man in that situation, either.
stormy315 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
great chapter...so kate explained the situation to bella. but i think bella is right in not wanting to be the other woman...looking forward to the next chapter...
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Poor Bella!
elaine67 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
It's a real pickle
angleface12 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
god how can kate expect edward to hurt bella this way when he loves her and she him .

something has to give this is screwed up
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Crazy. Bella should walk away from the messed up cluster fuck that is Kate and Edward. Kate has managed to drag Edward into her problematic life and now Edward is doing the same to Bella. Not the best relationships to have for friends or lovers.
sfspeedy chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Excellent update! Thank you!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I think Kate really has some nerve. Bella shouldn't have to share Edward or have him be a secret. I still think she (Kate) is extremely selfish and even more so now since her conversation with Bella.
2,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »