Reviews for With One Word
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I like this story a lot, but Kate is a selfish, using bitch. She knows Edward and Bella are in love but won't break The engagement because Edward won't agree. Does she think he will force her to marry him? And Edward doesn't want to break his promise to a friend but doesn't mind hurting
Bella. That doesn't sound like love to
me.
meadow11 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I feel as conflicted as Bella - I can't wait to see what she decides to do :(
silviafarro chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
love it...
JayNahNah chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Gotta side with Bella. I wouldn't share either. The secrecy crap is just that...crap.
carebear309 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Yes b can b at fault for not saying anything but as she also pointed out, Edward, Bella & irina are the only ones sacrificing here. Kate is getting everything she wants & can stay in the closet since she isn't ready to come out. It did no one any good for e to confess now if it wasn't going to change his course of action. Ugh so frustrating!
sherylb chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I am not happy with Kate-she is selfish and needs to just put on her big girl panties and come out to her family-it will eventually come out anyway...

If Bella were to tell Edward she loves him and asks him not to marry Kate, would he cancel the wedding? I couldn't share a man in that situation, either.
stormy315 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
great chapter...so kate explained the situation to bella. but i think bella is right in not wanting to be the other woman...looking forward to the next chapter...
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Poor Bella!
elaine67 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
It's a real pickle
angleface12 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
god how can kate expect edward to hurt bella this way when he loves her and she him .

something has to give this is screwed up
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Crazy. Bella should walk away from the messed up cluster fuck that is Kate and Edward. Kate has managed to drag Edward into her problematic life and now Edward is doing the same to Bella. Not the best relationships to have for friends or lovers.
sfspeedy chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Excellent update! Thank you!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I think Kate really has some nerve. Bella shouldn't have to share Edward or have him be a secret. I still think she (Kate) is extremely selfish and even more so now since her conversation with Bella.
tawelephant chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Oh Bella. I feel for her. I couldn't be the other woman either. And I don't think Kates reasons are good enough like Bella. I just hope someone pulls their head out of their butt before it is too late. :(
CarrieZM chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
LOVE Bella for not backing down ! Edward is in the wrong ...if Edward is in love with Bella as Kate suggests then the answer should be simple : choose Bella. There's being a good friend and then this - I hope Bella sticks to her guns - their relationship will never work if they have to hide in secret for 2 years

And shame on Kate to continue the charade..and then to insult Bella about being mousy - wth ?!
2,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »