Reviews for With One Word
GeekChic12 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
:'( That conversation was heartbreaking. Hopefully Kate will realize that she needs to let him off the hook. Really enjoying this so far!
aelita48 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I do not like this situation.
Thank you.
angleface12 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
wow she got the guts to tell him she loved him i wonder if it is something he had wanted to hear i wish i knew his reaction to her admittance of loving him
Mooah chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
She loves him. Waaah! What a wickedly wonderful place to leave it. I'm champing at the bit for the next one (:
stormy315 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
great chapter...wow, i think bella is really strong here...will edward change his mind? ...looking forward to the next chapter...
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
She has officially become my number one hated Bella and I thought that list was already firmly settled. Incredibly selfish and me oriented. It has everything to do with her attitude and nothing to do with not wanting to be the mistress on the side. I agree with THAT part.

Since I would love nothing more than to see Edward walk away from her without a single glance backwards for her hypocritical, judegemental, self-absorbed above all else attitude and I know THAT will not happen, I'm going to close out that little x in the right-hand corner knowing their are other fics out there that will not make my blood pressure rise.
Tyley1 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Seriously loving this little story can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
aw, this chapter broke my heart. :(
meadow11 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
oh man. this is breaking my heart. as much as I want them together I am so happy that Bella is staying strong. she deserves much more than to be a secret girlfriend...
carebear309 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Ugh! Man up Edward! You suck and so does Kate
Scarlet Nite chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Im sorry but if Kate allows Edward to go through with the farce of a marriage knowing fully now what it will cost him, then regardless of Edward's loyalty she is not a true friend to him. What's more, I bet Irina could do better than a shallow woman like Kate.
silviafarro chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
DEAR GOD...THIS IS DRRRRAMA! GOOD END BELLA!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Well that was heart breaking. But she's right.
JayNahNah chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Oh boy...Bella is completely right. Kate gets it all & gives up nothing!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I feel so bad for them both. I can only hope that he and Kate figure out something else.
2,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »