Reviews for With One Word
allrain chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
great story can't wait to see what you for sharing your story
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
She shouldn't have to sneak around. I really hope that Edward doesn't go through with it.
Twilight Seductress chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I liked the chapter:) I can't wait for the next one!
meadow11 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
can't wait for more :)
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
On this morning's bus ride, I was consumed by thoughts of Kate and her selfishness. Her reasoning is so convoluted - it made my head hurt with Edward losing out at his chance of being with Bella for two years or forever and her girlfriend trying everything to get pregnant. I look at the entire situation and it's the people around her sacrificing the most so that she can get her hands on the money. Kate's conversation with Bella only served to point out how very premeditated it was of her to urge Edward to tell Bella the truth of their union. But why? He could have said nothing. Bella would still be unhappy but she would be ignorant of the true circumstances surrounding Edward's marriage to Kate. I think there is more involved here than some lame attempt at getting an inheritance. She could have asked anyone to marry her and given them a paycheck at the end of two years and in-vitro is expensive but it doesn't cost millions of dollars. She could also be the one to get pregnant and she and Irina would have what they want. Why approach Edward? And I'm glad that Bella is throwing caution to the wind and is doing something to win him over. Orrrrr...maybe Kate isn't being selfish and is trying in this messed up way for Edward to end up with who he wants to be with? Hmmm...I need more Kate to make up my mind on that one.
romanceaholic chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Awkward. Pretty funny that Bella assumed he knew her cell phone. Sneaky passing notes like in school so no one knew they were talking outside of work.
Mariskaatje chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I agree whole heartedly with bella, what did kate want to accomplish. Her own happiness over the back of someone elses and Edward sets Kates goals above Bella. She basically tells him that she wants to be with him but not as the "other" woman but still he sets Kate above himself and what about Irina how does she feel about the whole situation. I mean if Kate marries Edward she can't still be roommates with Irina and if she is going to tell the family eventually why all this trouble for two years and make three people miserable for such a long time just because she can't wear her big girl panties. I really hope that Edward sees the errors of his ways. It is noble he want to help a friend out, a friend who when she has everything she wants left him standing with nothing because he put his life on hold for her. If you are a good friend you won't ever ask that of another friend.
2muchtrouble chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Maybe Kate is rethinking things while all this is going on. I hope so.
stormy315 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
great is she trying the hiding and sneaking around? looking forward to the next chapter...
sujari6 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Hope she tells him that she's not prepared to have an affair or wait two years.
sujari6 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Kate is incredibly selfish. All she's got to do is refuse to marry Edward and that's that. He's free to marry Bella. If they go ahead with this they should both find different jobs.
carebear309 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Ugh it seems like e is being too calm & cool abt this. Makes me want to punch him & Kate!
CarrieZM chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's not a fan of Kate :) love this story even if it gets me riled up (I guess that means you are doing a really good job :)

Fingers crossed Bella doesn't cave into some crazy 2 year secret relationship -she deserves so much better. I am still disappointed in Edward I know Kate is a close friend but is he really that clueless to propose something so offensive to Bella.
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Progress, right?
tawelephant chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Stand your ground Bella. You deserve better than to have to wait two years for a chance or to be the whore on the side.
Maybe it is time to find someone new.
2,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »