Reviews for With One Word
Kim Ginsberg chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
poor bella
romanceaholic chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Agreed with everything Bella told Kate. Her cowardice in the situation is screwing up all 4 of their lives and making them all live in lies and deceit.
blueeyes11354 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Way too conflicted/complicated. lol
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
"And if I thought for one second that he would agree to it, I would walk away from this engagement"

LOL! Really? But what could Edward actually do, if she ‘walked away’, drag her down the aisle? Please. She’s lying to herself, to justify her selfishness.
shasta53 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
There is no good answer here. What he should have done, though, was tell Bella how he felt before agreeing to marry Kate. If she didn't feel the same, he still could have gone through with the marriage. Or he would have known what the options were. All that really will work here is for Bella to wait, because otherwise, she will feel guilty and wrong and that will cast a pall over their relationship. Then what? He gets divorced and is seen moving on right away? That won't work. I can't wait to see where you take this!
Darcyfan14 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
poor Bella.
twitipat chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
This still makes no sense. So Edward wouldn't let her break the engagement even if she wanted to? All she has to do is break it. End if story. And her reasoning is still lame. I've been through three IVF treatments and they had financing. Regardless if she didn't say anything to him, he never said anything til it was too late. If he cares for her and now knows she wants him he won't go through with this sham of a marriage. If she waits for him, she's pathetic and if she is kept a secret ill hate them both. Bella should out them. I would, if Kate can be selfish then why not Bella. Stand up at the wedding and let the truth come out.
tschweik chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I wasn't fond of Kate before we met her, and I really do not like her now. If she and Irina are so much in love, then how can she be okay with marrying Edward, even for the wrong reason if she's not just money-hungry. I'm sorry, I know she explained what the money is for, but to me, that's no reason. And how can Irina be okay with her marrying someone else? I would love to get her point of view on this. My second issue is if Kate loves Edward as a friend as much as she claims to, then how can she let him go through with this fully knowing he and Bella are in love with each other. And this line: " And if I thought for one second that he would agree to it, I would walk away from this engagement." BULL CACA! She could easily tell Edward she's changed her mind. Going with someone else, whatever! There is no way she would back out of this, because I'm sure Edward gets nothing out of the deal. Kate is only doing this to benefit herself. And then to insult Bella on top of it?

My opinion, fwiw, is Bella needs to either give Edward an ultimatum or be done with him. Do NOT be the other woman, and do not purposefully sit around waiting for 2 years for him to be free.
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
She is quite a judgemental little thing this chapter.
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I like this story a lot, but Kate is a selfish, using bitch. She knows Edward and Bella are in love but won't break The engagement because Edward won't agree. Does she think he will force her to marry him? And Edward doesn't want to break his promise to a friend but doesn't mind hurting
Bella. That doesn't sound like love to
me.
meadow11 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I feel as conflicted as Bella - I can't wait to see what she decides to do :(
silviafarro chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
love it...
JayNahNah chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Gotta side with Bella. I wouldn't share either. The secrecy crap is just that...crap.
carebear309 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Yes b can b at fault for not saying anything but as she also pointed out, Edward, Bella & irina are the only ones sacrificing here. Kate is getting everything she wants & can stay in the closet since she isn't ready to come out. It did no one any good for e to confess now if it wasn't going to change his course of action. Ugh so frustrating!
sherylb chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I am not happy with Kate-she is selfish and needs to just put on her big girl panties and come out to her family-it will eventually come out anyway...

If Bella were to tell Edward she loves him and asks him not to marry Kate, would he cancel the wedding? I couldn't share a man in that situation, either.
2,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »