Reviews for With One Word
ericastwilight chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Sigh, she's really upset. Most deserving of course.
ericastwilight chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
Why did it seem this talk went TOO well? Its been a while so I can't be sure what happens. I kind of like that I don't. Let's see how Bella handles the news.
ericastwilight chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
This Edward. I don't even know what to sa . I have a dislike/love for him. Though I understand the position he's in, I hate that he put Bella in it, too.
ericastwilight chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Damn, Bella, that was probably a hot knife on his heart. But shest right. Everything she said was right. She was better off not knowing. She might have to see them all smiles and affectionate and know he wishes with her, making it ten times harder.
ericastwilight chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
I don't like Kate. She is pushy and persistent. She obviously hoped to make amends in his behalf so he wouldn't be so miserable, therefore increasing the chances that he'd put an end to the engagement. I can see you now, wondering what the hell I'm on.
ericastwilight chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
I like how she questioned herself on what she'd do in a similar situation. These poor souls
ericastwilight chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
No, he didn't ask but he's hoping. Ugh, either mess things up your friend, but be happy or the other way around and be miserable. Poor guy, he must really feel he has no choice
ericastwilight chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
I like this Bella. She has her moments of I just need to cry for a moment, but then she also has her, fuck this shit, I'm gonna have my say.
ericastwilight chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
The man keep dropping bombs on her. Give the woman a break. Jeez
ericastwilight chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Oh hell yeah, Bella you tell him. How dare he go in there, trying to play it all off and worse to lay that kind of information on her?! Grrrrr
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Office gossip real sucks, its worse than high school sometimes. One of the reasons I gave up those kind of positions. Poor Bella, this must be so hard for her.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Personall, she's handling it rather well. I'd be knee deep in snotty tissues, eating Ben & Jerry's while listening to sappy love songs.
myonlyheroin chapter 52 . 6/29/2015
*Happy sigh* a nice, beautiful ending. I loved it.. loved this story, even if kate made me wanna strangle her, and kick edward in the shins repeatedly in the i loved this. you did amazing...now, I hope to see new, more beautiful words from you.

Now, next up for me is your story i don't want to fight. I meant it when i said I'd be reviewing EVERYTHING of yours. just might take me awhile. but this is me showing you I3 you. so, you'lljust have to put up with my annoying reviews. ;)
myonlyheroin chapter 51 . 6/29/2015
EEeeekkkk! i knew it wasn't just a twinge. here comes bb! :D
myonlyheroin chapter 50 . 6/29/2015
awww! perfect! though, heh, when i was preg.. my sex drive was pffttttt...Edward should count himself lucky lol
2,089 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »