Reviews for With One Word
ericastwilight chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
The man keep dropping bombs on her. Give the woman a break. Jeez
ericastwilight chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Oh hell yeah, Bella you tell him. How dare he go in there, trying to play it all off and worse to lay that kind of information on her?! Grrrrr
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Office gossip real sucks, its worse than high school sometimes. One of the reasons I gave up those kind of positions. Poor Bella, this must be so hard for her.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Personall, she's handling it rather well. I'd be knee deep in snotty tissues, eating Ben & Jerry's while listening to sappy love songs.
myonlyheroin chapter 52 . 6/29/2015
*Happy sigh* a nice, beautiful ending. I loved it.. loved this story, even if kate made me wanna strangle her, and kick edward in the shins repeatedly in the i loved this. you did amazing...now, I hope to see new, more beautiful words from you.

Now, next up for me is your story i don't want to fight. I meant it when i said I'd be reviewing EVERYTHING of yours. just might take me awhile. but this is me showing you I3 you. so, you'lljust have to put up with my annoying reviews. ;)
myonlyheroin chapter 51 . 6/29/2015
EEeeekkkk! i knew it wasn't just a twinge. here comes bb! :D
myonlyheroin chapter 50 . 6/29/2015
awww! perfect! though, heh, when i was preg.. my sex drive was pffttttt...Edward should count himself lucky lol
myonlyheroin chapter 49 . 6/29/2015
*snort* sex drive of a 16yo boy. Edward, i bet is all, man... *fist pump* ;)
myonlyheroin chapter 48 . 6/29/2015
i love how doting he is, how he doesn't want to miss anything.
myonlyheroin chapter 47 . 6/29/2015
I absolutely love Bella and Charlies relationship. he's the perfect dad.
myonlyheroin chapter 46 . 6/29/2015
i love how doting, overprotective(he has the good overprotectiveness down) this edward is.
myonlyheroin chapter 45 . 6/29/2015
awwwww! *squee* bb time! awwwww. *happy sigh* ffn censors are loving me right now.
myonlyheroin chapter 44 . 6/29/2015
*happy sigh* here you go, turning me into a puddle of goo due to all the fluff.
myonlyheroin chapter 43 . 6/29/2015
there is always that one family member that hates the incoming member. I know this well. lol
myonlyheroin chapter 42 . 6/29/2015
seriously! they are beyond cute!
2,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »