Reviews for With One Word
myonlyheroin chapter 32 . 6/29/2015
bwahahahahaha! Boys will be boys. I love this emmett!
myonlyheroin chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
awwwww! this edward.. *swoon*
myonlyheroin chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
ugh, kate.. can she just.. *shakes fist* but E has a surprise? maybe he has a hidden kink? *Tries to look serious when asking this*
myonlyheroin chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
FUCKING KATE, SERIOUSLY?! COULD YOU BE MORE SELFISH? GROW THE FUCK UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SHIT. ugh.. ugh ugh.. this kate makes me ragey as fuck.
myonlyheroin chapter 28 . 6/29/2015
*pats edward on the head* good boy. finally asking the RIGHT GIRL, ONE NOT SELFISH AND USING YOU FOR YOUR OWN GAIN.. welp...*side eyes you*
myonlyheroin chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
*squee fucking squueeeeee** ring shopping!
myonlyheroin chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
that sneaky butthead! falling asleep right before admitting that. I was good this time,well, unless they censor butthead
myonlyheroin chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
I love this emmett. but if i was bella, I'd tell him to fuck off with the nickname of jingle bells.. or I'd kick him in the crotch and say jingle bell this! wait... that makes me mean..
myonlyheroin chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
absolutely loved exb's banter here. Adorable! pillow thief. And hey, look at that, i didn't cuss in this review. ;)
myonlyheroin chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
HAHHAH "You want to do this part?" well.. no complaints when it comes to smexy times. and if ffn censors that.. *throws hands up*
myonlyheroin chapter 21 . 6/28/2015
absolutely loved this chapter! and for once, i have nothing to bitch about whenit comes to rose. I think ficdom, especially canon speaking, ruined rose as a character. so,i like this one! :D also.. are you at all curious what i have as a request for you? hmm? *runs away*
myonlyheroin chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
*squuueeeee* wait... did ffn censor that, too? anyway...the i love you's, the kiss... *squeeee* I'll have you know, I don't just squee for anyone
myonlyheroin chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
jezzus fucking finnnnaaally, you two! about fucking time! lol i wonder of admins at ffn are like..okay, we're blocking her reviews. *laughs*
myonlyheroin chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
I love jasper.. He's always been my fave. in fact, i think i have my request for you. *evil laughs* I'm glad Bella finally made a move, even if it is just to get him to dance with her.
myonlyheroin chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Yes! I'm glad charlie and edward talked. Dad's always know more than they let on. how is it you manage.. in such short amount of words in a chapter, make me love it all? I think i need to request you to write something for me...*nods*
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »