Reviews for With One Word
and they named him bilbo! I highly approve. *side eyes you* :D
myonlyheroin chapter 37 . 6/29/2015
*squee* I'm glad they adopted a pup! :D
myonlyheroin chapter 36 . 6/29/2015
personally, if i were edward, because I've been burned bad by friends, I wouldn't give kate another chance. despite her excuses/reasons. I rarely forgive. but that is just me.
myonlyheroin chapter 35 . 6/29/2015
She's still not on my good side. I'm trying to understand her reasoning, but she still comes off selfish and immature. but Edward def showed he's the better person.
myonlyheroin chapter 34 . 6/29/2015
gah, this edward.. *happy sigh*
myonlyheroin chapter 33 . 6/29/2015
*hugs Bella* She doesn't need renee.. she has esme now, and Charlie always fills in better anyway. *glares at renee*
myonlyheroin chapter 32 . 6/29/2015
bwahahahahaha! Boys will be boys. I love this emmett!
myonlyheroin chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
awwwww! this edward.. *swoon*
myonlyheroin chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
ugh, kate.. can she just.. *shakes fist* but E has a surprise? maybe he has a hidden kink? *Tries to look serious when asking this*
myonlyheroin chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
FUCKING KATE, SERIOUSLY?! COULD YOU BE MORE SELFISH? GROW THE FUCK UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SHIT. ugh.. ugh ugh.. this kate makes me ragey as fuck.
myonlyheroin chapter 28 . 6/29/2015
*pats edward on the head* good boy. finally asking the RIGHT GIRL, ONE NOT SELFISH AND USING YOU FOR YOUR OWN GAIN.. welp...*side eyes you*
myonlyheroin chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
*squee fucking squueeeeee** ring shopping!
myonlyheroin chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
that sneaky butthead! falling asleep right before admitting that. I was good this time,well, unless they censor butthead
myonlyheroin chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
I love this emmett. but if i was bella, I'd tell him to fuck off with the nickname of jingle bells.. or I'd kick him in the crotch and say jingle bell this! wait... that makes me mean..
myonlyheroin chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
absolutely loved exb's banter here. Adorable! pillow thief. And hey, look at that, i didn't cuss in this review. ;)
2,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »