Reviews for The Cursed Geisha
DirtyAim chapter 1 . 6/23
This, is VERY interesting...
MadEmpress chapter 6 . 1/30
This story made me soo emotional. In my opinion, you made Hinata a strong female, a different kind of strong. She did what was right even with the risk involved and that makes her incredibly strong. She lived her life in adversity, never having true freedom, and that made me feel for her. The ending was sweet. Love love.
madteen66 chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Loved every bit of this and congratulations on you being published!
kikodaisywrites chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
that was great! i love SasuHina geisha fics but I love well-written ones better. I love how Hinata, while stuttering and timid, can also be assertive, headstrong, and reliable. I especially liked the scenes in Sasuke's house because you didn t need to portray every little detail there, you let other things narrate what's happening. i'm very sorry to hear about your side note in chapter 2. You're strong and people like you are an inspiration. keep up your writing, you're becoming one of my faves!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
This is so original! I love it so much. Thank you :D
Lindt Luirae chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
This has been a beautiful journey. Thanks for sharing!
Lindt Luirae chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
This is absolutely beautiful
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Ugh Orochimaru is terrifying
i.e.ann chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
Well-written; I enjoyed it. SasuHina is a favorite of mine. The fighting was descriptive and detailed, and I liked the AU world-building you did. Hinata in here is far better than Kishimoto's depiction of her, and I liked the growth in her confidence.

Have to add that towards the end it wrapped up a little too neatly, and Sasuke came off slightly out of character with his apologies, but overall, it was an enjoyable read, and since this was published a while ago, this has to be old criticism. Great work!
Frosch chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Awesome.
ddeiSmile chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
I didn't know how to feel about this, but I had a hard time doing my homework because I really wanted to come and read. It was so good.
It is really unique, I can say that? Not sure if is well written in English, but, yeah, I just never thought it would be so good to read about ninjas and geishas. Loved it!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
The action scenes were really well-written. They were in fact my favorite parts of the story. At first, I thought Hinata's shinobi abilities were nearly non-existent, but that turned out to be a nice surprise. I also had little trouble imagining the battle scenes, because the writing was very clear. Overall, this is a really believable AU with its own plot twists and realistic character development. Thank you for sharing this piece!
Kamichama NekoChi chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
Omg this is just simply beautiful. You wrote it great and ohhh dat precision on sentences are just great.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
loved this :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
The new characterizations developed for these characters were well thought through. The new AU storyline about the life of the Geisha was new and different for me and the pacing of the story was well done.

Use of Orochimaru in such a sinful way, stays true to the wicked side of his human traffiking ways. You've certainly already set up feelings about the characters you are using in a very telling way. Thanks for sharing.