Reviews for The Cursed Geisha
Hauteng chapter 6 . 4/14
i like the twists you made with the universe. great story setting, plot, and portrayal of characters.
Starcakes chapter 6 . 3/8
This is so beautiful! No words. I can't even start on how beautiful this story is. Short but amazing. I love it! It made my heart swell! Simple but so full of everything! :))
amethystfirechik chapter 6 . 1/22
Loved this story. It reminded of Memoirs of a Geshia.
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 1/6
Well I certainly would hope that with three awesome Sharingan user and a Kyuubi vessel, Orochimaru should be a piece of cake LOL

Wonderful end to this story. The soft moments between Hinata and Sasuke were well written, nothing forced. Even if Sasuke was a little bit tongue tied at the end. I would chalk it up to him getting his happiness back. It changes you after all! :)

Lovely work and thank you very much for finishing the story! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 1/5
Awesome action scenes there. Love the way Hinta kept working as the effective support!

She may not have kicked some butt, but she sure as hell made Orochimaru throw a bitch fit! XD
Arasia chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
this was lovely.
you write beautifully, and i like how you weren't afraid to make the story darker, uglier, for it to be realistic.
it was a wonderful balance, harsh realities of war without being too heavy, unassuming yet poignant.
i enjoyed reading this very much, and hope to read more of your works in the future.
Rachel chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Omg the tears I cried! Happy ones & sad ones, they were all wonderful though This was an absolute joy to read!tIt is a beautiful masterpiece! Thank you so much for gifting it to us 3
hinataloover566 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love this story soo much
APSH chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
nawwww thats a great story! Itachi's presence with sasuke being his old cheerful self was something uncalled for... i mean c'mon i've seen him only being moody dark emo brat, but this way suits him too! Nice! TOtallly love hinata-chaaaannn! and oh, i think Karin and Naruto's argument are really funny! they are similar in one way or another... Thanks for the lovely ending!
APSH chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
utterly beautiful way of portraying death and life! i love Sasuke for being as hard headed as he can be! you did splendidly well hinata! love your marvelous fic mercury!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Ooooooooooooh! Such a cute, sweet ending. I love happy endings. Um, can't think of anything else. Sorry for the late review. Yep, there's that.
...
...
Oh yeah, and I was surprised to see Karin so supportive of SasuHina at the end there. At least she's grown. And Itachi? Kind of anticlimactic, but it's always nice to read a canon or just ninja fic where the author doesn't kill him off. Beautiful. Thanks so much for sticking with and completing this. :)
Little Lily chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Beautiful story ..
LM22102 chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Ahhh! /sobs incoherently. SasuHina is my OTP, but why is it when you write in Naruto, or even Itachi, I GET THE FEELS?! Then when I read a NaruHina, and Sasuke's there.. I want them together! WAHH!

I'm glad you finally finished this, for both us, the readers and yourself. Thank you, thank you. It is beautiful, I cannot tell you how many times I was overwhelmed by the emotive way you wrote. The ending is a bit rushed in comparison to the beginning chapters but it can't be helped. At last, there is conclusion.

Thank you and my best regards to your aspirations!
Veraozao chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
love it
Kibachow chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
This was really good. Wish it was longer though. Liked What you did with Hinata.