Reviews for The Cursed Geisha
kikodaisywrites chapter 1 . 7/11
that was great! i love SasuHina geisha fics but I love well-written ones better. I love how Hinata, while stuttering and timid, can also be assertive, headstrong, and reliable. I especially liked the scenes in Sasuke's house because you didn t need to portray every little detail there, you let other things narrate what's happening. i'm very sorry to hear about your side note in chapter 2. You're strong and people like you are an inspiration. keep up your writing, you're becoming one of my faves!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 6 . 5/1
This is so original! I love it so much. Thank you :D
Lindt Luirae chapter 6 . 3/23
This has been a beautiful journey. Thanks for sharing!
Lindt Luirae chapter 5 . 3/23
This is absolutely beautiful
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 3/23
Ugh Orochimaru is terrifying
i.e.ann chapter 6 . 1/8
Well-written; I enjoyed it. SasuHina is a favorite of mine. The fighting was descriptive and detailed, and I liked the AU world-building you did. Hinata in here is far better than Kishimoto's depiction of her, and I liked the growth in her confidence.

Have to add that towards the end it wrapped up a little too neatly, and Sasuke came off slightly out of character with his apologies, but overall, it was an enjoyable read, and since this was published a while ago, this has to be old criticism. Great work!
Frosch chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Awesome.
ddeiSmile chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
I didn't know how to feel about this, but I had a hard time doing my homework because I really wanted to come and read. It was so good.
It is really unique, I can say that? Not sure if is well written in English, but, yeah, I just never thought it would be so good to read about ninjas and geishas. Loved it!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
The action scenes were really well-written. They were in fact my favorite parts of the story. At first, I thought Hinata's shinobi abilities were nearly non-existent, but that turned out to be a nice surprise. I also had little trouble imagining the battle scenes, because the writing was very clear. Overall, this is a really believable AU with its own plot twists and realistic character development. Thank you for sharing this piece!
Kamichama NekoChi chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
Omg this is just simply beautiful. You wrote it great and ohhh dat precision on sentences are just great.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
loved this :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
The new characterizations developed for these characters were well thought through. The new AU storyline about the life of the Geisha was new and different for me and the pacing of the story was well done.

Use of Orochimaru in such a sinful way, stays true to the wicked side of his human traffiking ways. You've certainly already set up feelings about the characters you are using in a very telling way. Thanks for sharing.
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Hi,
I stumbled across one of your stories again, and I am very pleased that I did. Overall, I like the concept you built their relationship around. Thank you for taking the time to write this. I will definitely re-read this again one day. :D
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
OHHHH MYY GOSH! This is perfection! I actually read this story as slow as I could because I really did NOT want this to end. THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE SASUHINA FANFIC EVER! You've created a masterpiece in just 6 chapters! I love that Karin came back and her interaction with Naruto was fun to read. Karin really cares for Hinata and it shows. And Sasuke is so sweet. You can tell he really treasures Hinata and does not want her hurt. Also, Sasuke's smile and confession just had me melting! My heart did a flip on those scenes. I'm just so enchanted by Sasuke and Hinata's relationship and you made it possible. Their happiness brings me joy and you described it (they're happiness) so well in here. My heart goes out to those two. My review right now really does not do justice on what I feel about this story. I have no words! I just really love this and it's something I will definitely read over and over again.
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Aw! It's almost over! No I don't want it to end! . the fight scene had me at the edge of my seat. Not very many people can write a fight scene that well and you did an amazing job on it.
For a six chapter story, this did not feel rushed at all. You developed the characterizations really well-even the side characters. They are very believable.
And Sasuke being by Hinata's side the whole time during her stay in the hospital was so extremely touching c,: Is that jealousy I sensed in Sakura though? XD I thought she was with Naruto according to one of the earlier chapter xD
And! The parts when Sasuke was calling out to Hinata wanting her to wake up and stay with him just made me cry! I've been reading the hospital scenes over and over because it's just so beautiful and it really shows how deeply he cares for her and Sasuke is probably the person Hinata trusts the most.
And what Karin! D: I hope she's okay.