Reviews for The Cursed Geisha
loved this :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/13
The new characterizations developed for these characters were well thought through. The new AU storyline about the life of the Geisha was new and different for me and the pacing of the story was well done.

Use of Orochimaru in such a sinful way, stays true to the wicked side of his human traffiking ways. You've certainly already set up feelings about the characters you are using in a very telling way. Thanks for sharing.
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 7/21
Hi,
I stumbled across one of your stories again, and I am very pleased that I did. Overall, I like the concept you built their relationship around. Thank you for taking the time to write this. I will definitely re-read this again one day. :D
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
OHHHH MYY GOSH! This is perfection! I actually read this story as slow as I could because I really did NOT want this to end. THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE SASUHINA FANFIC EVER! You've created a masterpiece in just 6 chapters! I love that Karin came back and her interaction with Naruto was fun to read. Karin really cares for Hinata and it shows. And Sasuke is so sweet. You can tell he really treasures Hinata and does not want her hurt. Also, Sasuke's smile and confession just had me melting! My heart did a flip on those scenes. I'm just so enchanted by Sasuke and Hinata's relationship and you made it possible. Their happiness brings me joy and you described it (they're happiness) so well in here. My heart goes out to those two. My review right now really does not do justice on what I feel about this story. I have no words! I just really love this and it's something I will definitely read over and over again.
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Aw! It's almost over! No I don't want it to end! . the fight scene had me at the edge of my seat. Not very many people can write a fight scene that well and you did an amazing job on it.
For a six chapter story, this did not feel rushed at all. You developed the characterizations really well-even the side characters. They are very believable.
And Sasuke being by Hinata's side the whole time during her stay in the hospital was so extremely touching c,: Is that jealousy I sensed in Sakura though? XD I thought she was with Naruto according to one of the earlier chapter xD
And! The parts when Sasuke was calling out to Hinata wanting her to wake up and stay with him just made me cry! I've been reading the hospital scenes over and over because it's just so beautiful and it really shows how deeply he cares for her and Sasuke is probably the person Hinata trusts the most.
And what Karin! D: I hope she's okay.
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Dang! You're making me feel for several characters! Even Guren! I actually felt bad for her.
I love Hinata's development and Sasuke's positive effects on her. Her determination to be free and her doing what she's doing not because it is for someone else but because she WANTS to is admirable. Hinata may not seem like it but she is brave. A silent bravery and strength that not many people can notice.
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I just can't stop reading this! Every free time I get, I have to read it! :D you can tell that Karin does care for Hinata in a way. (Or is it just part of an act) I wonder what Hinata is going to do with the information Sasuke has given her? :0
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
This is so well written! I love how you mentioned that other characters (such as Karin and Temari) are suffering also and not just Hinata. Karin and Temari's interactions are fun to read. When sasuke look at Hinata, even my heart skips a beat!
Oceanic Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Great first chapter! Interesting concept and it definitely makes me excited to read the rest! I said this before but I really do love your writing style :) I love that you included Karin. And for an AU, you got her personality down so far. Karin has a..strong/hard (can't think of a word right now) personality but she isn't a complete villain. Also, despite the circumstances Hinata has been put through, her personality stays true to herself. It's just that she is required/forced to do things that she normally wouldn't because of her situation.
crystalblue19 chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Aw, so nice to see this end on a nice note with them defeating Orochimaru and getting Itachi back - who was thankfully not killed by Sasuke. xD I really like Karin in here, her and Hinata's relationship was really sweet and the little arguments she gets in with Naruto is humorous - so glad to see her truly happy (same goes for Sasuke with him actually smiling sincerely).

This was a lovely little story filled with wonderful characterization and interesting relationships and I thank you for such an enjoyable read. x)
crystalblue19 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Wow, that whole fight scene was intense; Hinata may not be a good fighter but she still managed to be a major thorn in Orochimaru's side. xD Glad to see that she's still alive and that Sasuke actually stayed by her side all the way until she woke up - shows how much he cares for her. cx
crystalblue19 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Oh that was brilliant how she was able to still be able to deliver that message to Ino without anyone knowing, hopefully Konoha will still come out on top. c:

And omg that ending! She was able to save Sasuke and hopefully he saved her from Kabuto. D:
crystalblue19 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Oh no, I wonder who's going to help her now that Ino is out of the question...and how she's going to find someone else.. D:

Gotta admire Hinata's determination though to stay back and fight in her village instead of just forgetting everything and letting herself get moved to the mist.
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I feel really bad for Karin, Hinata, and Temari. Having to basically be stuck with no hope for freedom. I find their relationships interesting though; always bickering and calling each other names and yet still have each other's back which is nice. c:

And ugh, I was hoping that she would decide not to inject Sasuke with the needle. D: But oh well, I wonder how this will go over in the next chap, I don't feel like he'll be forgiving her for that anytime soon. ):
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my, this is a really interesting start, I just love your writing style and choice of words - it's so lovely. c: And I adore the geisha idea, makes me think of Memoirs of a Geisha. x)

...Orochimaru is as creepy as ever...xD