Reviews for Hate Before Love
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 6 . 2/11
Aw, that was so sweet. I love the pairing Taichi/Yamato. It's one of my favorites. They are so cute and adorable together. I love submissive Yamato. Could you please write another chapter where they both tell the others that their going out with each other?

I love this story so much!
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
aw so cute.

i lvoe it you kept them in character so much!

-recommends fic-
Kurochan chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
M... swet ficy I loove your writting.
rae chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
aw

kawai.u
Redrum chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
It may have been corny, but I loved it _ Awesome fic!
Sanura-sama chapter 6 . 4/1/2003
kawaii! very good!
Moxie19 chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
_ I love a happy endings _ Great story.
Debra chapter 6 . 3/30/2003
Aw. Yay! Yamato and Taichi were even more adorable in this chapter! They were so sweet at the end. I really got to like this story, so I loved the ending, but I'm sad to see it go. Well, I guess now you'll be writing more Taito...*nudge* You actually write really good fluff. Lovely...
Sillie chapter 6 . 3/29/2003
Hehe... it wasn't boring and corny... it was sweet... _
nEo-cHaNtoo lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 3/29/2003
_ aw how swet! wow this story's finally over. one less person for me to hunt down _
kellyQ chapter 6 . 3/29/2003
That was a cool ending! That's all I can say!

KellyQ
Sillie chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
No! Taichi! *sobs* You have to update soon!
Moxie19 chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
No. not a cliffhanger. not *that* cliff hanger. Please continue before my curiosity kills me.
Kurochan chapter 5 . 3/1/2003
This is cruel and unusual punishment.

Could you please finish this?

PLEASE!

Your torturing me!
Rei6 chapter 5 . 2/27/2003
Wow! Thats like my first digimon-fic ever and it completely sweept me off my feet!

Its great, really! I read all the chapter in one night and I just couldnt stop reading.

I hope you date up soon! Cant wait for more! *bits her nails*

It would be very nice if youd e-mail me with the updates, but I think I put you on my fave storys list anyways, so I can always look for more! _

I guess I have to check out your other storys immediately. :)