Reviews for 100 Nights
RyoKei chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Oh my God! This fic nearly gave me a heart attack. But it was good.
Katelynn chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
These stories are so cute. I love the Tezuka and Atobe pair so much!
Yuu chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Why didn't Mitsu break?
estepha98 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
This can't be the end... I NEED MORE D;
neko1998 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
About time! TTTT Poor Tezu in the end you're gonna leave forever trapped by Atobe TTTTTT What a happy yet sad reunion!
Tezuke Fan chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Yay! I'm soooo glad that you've decided to continue this!
I wonder how the rest of the team would react and will they have a match? If they do, is Tezuka still in a condition to play well?

I have a request...a Sanada/Tezuka MPREG (later Oishi/Tezuka) fic!
This might need more than one chapter... anyway, here's the idea:
This takes place while they are both still in junior high.
Sanada dislikes Tezuka in the beginning because Tezuka is always good at whatever he does. Be it judo or shogi or tennis - he was good at all of them and whenever they played against each other, Sanada loses to him every time. So Sanada feels humiliated and wants to be better than Tezuka in something so that he could subjugate and humiliate him.
Since the Sanada and Tezuka families are very close, one day he overhears Tezuka's grandfather talking to his grandfather. It turns out that when Ayana got pregnant, they'd actually been expecting a twin. But halfway through the pregnancy, the twin dies and only Kunimitsu remains alive. When Kunimitsu was born they discover that he has both male as well as female organs in him. But since he was predominantly male, they decide to hide this truth from him and let him grow up thinking that he was fully male (though the Tezukas' could see that their child often exhibited feminine characteristics like fondness for children, interest in cooking and the softness of his hair, his smooth skin and also the way his voice had remained unbroken even after he reached puberty, not to mention the lack of facial hair). They ask the doctors to remove the female organs in him but the doctors refuse to do that because it could endanger Kunimitsu's life. But once he becomes fully adult, it is possible to remove those organs without any risk. So the Tezukas' decide to wait patiently until their child grows up. However, there's another problem, if Tezuka were to have sex with another male, then it is possible for him to get pregnant (though it would most probably end in abortion since his female organs aren't very strong...) and if that happens, then he'll have to forever live with both sex organs!
Sanada overhears this conversation b/w the two grandfathers and decide to take advantage of this knowledge. He didn't want to rape Tezuka, rather he wanted to destroy Tezuka completely. So he pretend to love him and proposes to Tezuka who is not interested at first but Sanada convinces him to give it a try. They date for a while and after some time Sanada seduces Tezuka and talks him into sleeping together. Tezuka agrees only because he didn't want to hurt Sanada by turning him down cuz he truly loves Sanada. The next morning Tezuka wakes up alone, covered in his own blood. He realizes that Sanada has abandoned him. After a while he also discovers that he's pregnant and comes to know about his body's 'condition' through his family doctor. His parents and grandfather get disappointed by his lose behavior and stop talking to him completely.
Poor confused and bewildered Kunimitsu decides not to kill the child and tries his best to carry it to term. His health condition become worse and one day a worried Oishi discovers him taking medicine which are usually prescribed to pregnant women. Tezuka has no choice but to come clean, though he refrains from revealing who the father is. He fears that Oishi will be disgusted by him but surprisingly Oishi acts very gently and consoles him. He knows Tezuka's character very well and does not think that Tezuka had done in just for pleasure but because of true love. In the end Oishi and Tezuka end up together and though Oishi would like to know who the father is (and revenge him for hurting Tezuka), he stops asking once he realizes that Tezuka wouldn't tell him. The baby dies because Tezuka's body was too young to bear the strain of labor even with the help of Inui's health drinks (Inui and the other third year regulars find out sometime after Oishi because of the slight bump in their captains stomach which makes them curious and they too end up helping and supporting Tezuka in every way possible). In the meantime Sanada realizes his mistake and tries to get back Tezuka (he also realizes that he'd truly fallen for the gentle boy while pretending to love him) but gives up when he realizes that Tezuka has found his happiness with Oishi.

Dear god, I hope no one else reads this review... I've pretty much exposed the whole plot here! And I also hope you're not averse to Mpreg...
Alice chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
you should make some type of back story about how Fuji is involved and why Atobe targeted Tezuka
neko1998 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
NANI! WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT! *grumble-grumble* How could Fuji betray him! And Italy! It can't possibly end there! Poor Tezuka! TTTT Will there be no sequel to someone helping him! Possibly showing Atobe the error of his ways...TTTTTT
Tezuke Fan chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Nice :)
But...this is the last chapter? :'(
About that request fic - Take your time. No worries ;)
Lazerqueen88 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOREVER! Your not going to continue this anymore?
Lolita Madness chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Is it really the end!? PLEASE MORE!
Lolita Madness chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This is AMAZING! I love Tezuka when he is snuggle-bug! And the diaper scene is absolutely ADORABLE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
It's Just Aliese chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I really love your story, as for you writing style, you tend to repeat words and phrases to much in the same paragraphs. Change it up some, live a little, and use those synonyms.
Yuu chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Wonder if I'm a sadist liking this?
Tezuke Fan chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Poor Tez-chan... Why did u give him such a sad ending?
Please don't end it here! Let Atobe and Tezu make up with each other!

Your other kidnapped!Tezuka story ideas sound interesting. I'm looking forward to reading all of them! (*-*)

As for the fic request...I just got this awesome (read as: VERY twisted) idea! Kiichi Kuki, Atobe, Sanada, Kite EishirĊ, Tachibana - all of them plan together and kidnap tezuka and well, rape him... add non-con and orgasm denial into the mix (I'm sorry Tez-chan my sadistic side took over...)

Can I make another request as well? Since I was really really mean to Tez-chan in the previous one, I want to make a sweet request as well. Yamato/Tezuka - I think they are a very cute couple! Tez-chan graduates from juniour high and joins Yamato in high school. He's a fresh man again and Yamato is the captain, once again the seniors try to hurt Tez-chan but in a different way...like mixing aphrodisiac in his water and then trying to molest him... Yamato-buchou comes to the rescue!... and also help Tez in getting relief... (I suppose this shows that I'm reading too many Yaoi -_-; )

Yosh! You have 2 requests from me to fulfill, so Ganbatte! :)