Reviews for An Education
MoonGoddess00 chapter 15 . 2/14
hehehe...This is getting juicy! kyaa! kyoko! I love it!
MoonGoddess00 chapter 1 . 2/14
hehe. It's getting juicy! kyaaa! kyoko! wow. I love this!
MonochromeRen chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
I hope you continue this fanfic. I love how you made it different from the others. Please, please, please continue. I think this is one of my favorite fanfics and I've read thousands. I'm so happy and excited with the plot. I couldn't stop grinning and rereading it. Please Update.
Tenshi Mioko chapter 15 . 9/5/2017
I'm extremely excited for this pairing and I want to see how they're going to progress. Kyoko and Kijima are so adorable together!
Roxas fleur chapter 15 . 7/5/2017
poor ren. I feel bad for him
Nea-Nyx chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
I never knew I'd get getsto like shipping this paring. I hope update comes soon.
ladygraywolf chapter 15 . 5/14/2017
I like this story, it's nice seeing Kyoko with someone other then Ren. She seems more relaxed with Kijima and having more fun. He should get a license for teaching sex...lol. I just thought of someone else to match her up to ...Jason, he's Julies nephew. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ladygraywolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
It's nice to see her in another relationship besides Ren. Kijima is a nice guy and yes he is a playboy, and he is working to get her in bed, but I think she will turn him around. He is sweet tho.
Izumi.Takahashi-279 chapter 15 . 5/6/2017
All I had thought about was how jealous Ren would be and I totally forgot about Sho. I wonder about his reaction though. he'll totally freak.
Izumi.Takahashi-279 chapter 15 . 5/6/2017
Guest chapter 15 . 3/13/2017
Oh I just love this fic~ *\(o)/* please update soon~! (O Kyoko an Kijima are just so great together~!(*)o*o(*) I can't get enough~! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It annoys me how she's always paired with Ren and he can get really manipulative and overbearing. You're such a good writer please update as much as you can!
Rainbow-Kitty-chu chapter 15 . 3/2/2017
Okay... I fell in love with your writing again! I confess my undying love for your wonderful rare pair hells! I think I might be tempted to read your other works even though I've never joined those particular fandom before, I just want to devour everything you write!(I want moar~! XD I always wanted to do that!) You make me hate Ren(and I love him!), I just didn't want him breaking up my KyoKi! Itsumi(you luckyI wish I was her! And of course only Kyoko makes the paparazzi love her! I can't wait to see what Oohara and Itsumi do to Sho, and how he reacts to the papers!(his reactions in the anime and manga had me literally wheezing like nobody's business) Poor Ren. Seeya next time!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2017
This update made my day! Thank you!
devilsama666 chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
that was such an awesome chapter :) Itsumi is really killing me (so amusing) and as usual Kyoko and Kijima's relationship is so lovely, I can't stop giggling ! Good job, keep it up !
lazyass out !