Reviews for An Education
Oh I just love this fic~ *\(o)/* please update soon~! (O Kyoko an Kijima are just so great together~!(*)o*o(*) I can't get enough~! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It annoys me how she's always paired with Ren and he can get really manipulative and overbearing. You're such a good writer please update as much as you can!
Stalkingyoumastersama2738 chapter 15 . 3/2
Okay... I fell in love with your writing again! I confess my undying love for your wonderful rare pair hells! I think I might be tempted to read your other works even though I've never joined those particular fandom before, I just want to devour everything you write!(I want moar~! XD I always wanted to do that!) You make me hate Ren(and I love him!), I just didn't want him breaking up my KyoKi! Itsumi(you luckyI wish I was her! And of course only Kyoko makes the paparazzi love her! I can't wait to see what Oohara and Itsumi do to Sho, and how he reacts to the papers!(his reactions in the anime and manga had me literally wheezing like nobody's business) Poor Ren. Seeya next time!
This update made my day! Thank you!
devilsama666 chapter 15 . 2/28
that was such an awesome chapter :) Itsumi is really killing me (so amusing) and as usual Kyoko and Kijima's relationship is so lovely, I can't stop giggling ! Good job, keep it up !
lazyass out !
Hot hot and fluffy! Loved it! this fic so awesome, unique, funny and exciting! Cant wait for more! And i red that new one-shot with Lory in it! Totally love your challenges and stories XD PLZ keep them coming ;p
Love your reader
Julez
Kurakuma chapter 15 . 2/28
I am so addicted to this story it isn't even funny! HideKyo is SO cute in this fanfic and I ship it as much as Itsumi right now. I can't believe she actually watched them go at it though, and Kyoko agreed to it without protest, that's hilarious! Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update!
Kyoji chapter 15 . 2/27
Do much love for you right now! I'm so happy you updated and I like Kyoko and Kijimi together
pix1095 chapter 15 . 2/27
OMFG awesome
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 15 . 2/27
More please!
Love it and how ren reacted. I wonder how the president is reacting to it?
IridescentStars chapter 15 . 2/27
... I was NOT EXPECTING THAT! Kyoko just completely went beyond the expectations I had for her, jeez. I loved it though lol I'm intrigued by how she's going to explain her and Sho's past~ can't wait!
lara gin chapter 15 . 2/27
*wolf whistles in the distance*
Now that was intense, phew
Kyoki chapter 14 . 2/23
Im totally digging this kyoko/kijima shipping, cant wait for the next chapter!
Izumi.Takahashi-279 chapter 14 . 2/21
That scene got me squealing and screaming and smiling like a maniac! Whoo! LOVE IT! Just amazing!
Izumi.Takahashi-279 chapter 14 . 2/21