Reviews for An Education
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 5/24
Quick question, do you have the original version on AO3 for those of us who would like to read it?
ShannieTheYaoiLover chapter 12 . 4/29
I hope you'll update again soon! This is the only story of this pairing that I've actually liked! Thanks!
kitten100 chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story, I find it refreshing to see Kyoko in a honest relationship with someone other than Ren. It always annoys me in the manga that almost all the men in her life either lie to, keep secrets from or attempt to manipulate Kyoko. Personally I think finding out that Ren is Kuon and his been hiding it from her could destroy Kyoko; So it's great to see her with someone that only cares about who she is now.
I hope you decide to continue this story
Kat
KoreanMusicFan chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
please don't leave it here and i would love to know what was going through sho's mind during and after that.

Please update soon!
29wlomhwlothabwsic16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Please update! I really love this story!
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
It's really great to see a different pairing, I love Ren but I love variety/crack pairings (though they aren't so much like crack when I read ones like yours)
Sak19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Why didn't you upgrade? It's been over a year
Darkhybrid chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
please update soooooooon! I really love this story!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
More please! XD
Gremlin Jack chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
While I am powerfully in favor of Ren x Kyoko, yuo make this pairing seem so smooth and natural. Great job.
Sak19 chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Upgrade now! It's been a long time. I wanna know what will happen between Kijima and Kyoko. And when does Kyoko call Kijima by his first name?

Sorry for my bad spelling, I have written by google translator.
rosebudlilac chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Are you ever going to update this? It's so good and I don't want it to end!
XxShadowfangxX chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
I love this story! Look forward to reading more!
guuui chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
Hi I love this storie.
Please continue..
A never think that pair will de awesome
Voidy chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
yesss... yess... make her your girlfriend or make yourself as her lover, no more hiding from the great tsuruga, rubbed it on sho face. come on kijima, man up and do something. gosh, I like his personality more, coz he's funny and know when to take revenge. and about kyokos first time, I guess you have to make it as a critical moment. dont know if it will be kijima big step or downfall. Love You Feli and wisy you best of luck at work