Reviews for Spin
Grace5231973 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
I thought you abandoned this! I am glad you didn't.
Naerysa chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I'm so glad that you updated ! Excellent chapter, and you mentionned Sir Maurice ! I hope we get to see Belle at some point in this story...
Anyway, I'm very excited for what's to come at the University for Rumplestiltskin :)
Naerysa chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Truly, I love all your stories. Well-written, detailed stories with original plots and looooong chapters ? What's not to love ?

This one's beginning is a joy to read, and very, very promising. I just loved all the little allusions you put in your story (I'm a Wagner fan, and seeing Alberich "ready to curse the world" for his misery, and his son ready to drop gold into the river... Well, those little allusions are one of the many things about this that make me happy !)
How is it that Rumplestiltskin's appearance as a child and adult is so different from his true form as exhibited at birth ? Is the mysterious Madam Holda involved in this (after all, she seem to really be a witch... A glamour perhaps, linked to the pendant ?)
How will things go when he reach the city of Hameln ? (Hameln !)

As a fan of both Wicked and Once Upon a Time, I just can't wait to see where you will take this particular plot. (And I have to say that as I have a weak spot for the Rumplestiltskin/Charming bromance in the show, I'm really excited about their first encounter ! :D)

Thank you for this story, I'll follow it eagerly.
stineblicher chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This is a great AU. It hits Rumpelstiltkin's fears and shortcomings head-on, while giving a whole different explanation to his magic powers... Please, update soon!
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
What a twist with Rum being born looking like he did when cursed! Are you going to explain why he is the way he is