Reviews for Apology
CuteArtsyDoll chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awwwwww! :D That was the sweetest story I have run across! I'm turning into a Spamano shipper now :) Muy bueno!
Angel Luckovich chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this was so freaking cute! OMG with this fic I just want to have a boyfriend like Antonio XD I love it, it was such a nice story, thanks for sharing it!
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I'm choking on the fluff, but it's a good choke. :D
HetaliaOverload chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OHMAIGAHD ITWASSOCUTE! Dhshjjeidhehbeueufieiejher I'm going to DIEEEEEEE of deh fluffiez!
SonLisa chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
FLUFFY FLUFFY ! XDD I loved this so much , I couldn 't stop squealing .xx Antonio 's so cute and romantic . LOVINO MUST HAVE BEEN FEELING DEM FEELS ! And a twinge of awkwardness , because I was admitting to myself , no matter who it is .. I 'd feel just a little awkward but of course , I 'd accept . I 'm a damn hopeless romantic after all kind of like Spain(; LOL FAVED I LOVE ZIS SO MUCH MON CHER !.. OHONHONHON
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was so cute and sweet... :)
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I can't get over this! It's so fluffy and romantic I was smiling the whole way through it (well except for the fight T.T). Fantastic job, you have a wonderful talent for writing.
lellebule chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
TheGilbird chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
SO. DARN. SWEET AND FLUFFY! I loved this fic, it is totally awesome (and fluffy) :)))
Artistic Tomato chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Weeeeh! I haven't reviewed one of your stories since Shatter finished! ; n ; (I still need to read your RusIta one hdjnvyjkonbgu-)

Anyway! This cracked my heart, only to fill the cracks with sweetness. It was so beautifully written and, let's face it, it makes us wish a guy like Antonio was real; sweetness, faults, and all!

q v q Amazing as always! *insert heart*
Tawariell Saerwen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh my God! This was perfect...absolutely perfect! All my feels! HNNG!
Pastalovesdoitsu chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LOVE! I almost cried! :D
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
that was adorable :) I loved it so much 3
MikachiTarochi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Omg this was so cute x3 *heart warmed*
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
awww this was so cute. Antonio is a sweetheart, it's so fluffy and great job.