Reviews for The Hidden Prodigy
WhiteFang001 chapter 48 . 1/12
Hi! I really love this fic and was wondering whether you'd ever come back to it?
I'd really love to see Kakashi in school :)
emily4498 chapter 48 . 1/9
I love this story, I hope you continue it
jikazu chapter 48 . 12/21/2016
please update this fic! im loving it so much that i re-read it more than 8 times already! please continue and update soon!
Relena Duo chapter 48 . 12/13/2016
Please continue with this!
I love this!
Please continue it!
Guest chapter 48 . 12/9/2016
I really hope you start you update again soon, I really like it
foreverchillaxxing chapter 47 . 11/26/2016
Please continue this fic or put it up for adoption cuz this is the most awesome fic I've read in a while
LunaThuy chapter 48 . 11/22/2016
pls write more and more. Your story are so good, I love it so much 3 3 so pls update your story soon
Guest chapter 26 . 11/20/2016
No, your reasoning still doesn't make sense. If Sakumo truly loved Kakashi, he wouldn't have left his civilian child who isn't considered an adult as an orphan. Redeeming family name just doesn't cut it. I have a feeling you don't have kids otherwise you might have found your logic incredibly flawed.
guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
Aaaaaaaand ruined. I really don't understand your reasoning of killing off Sakumo. Maybe if you had made it a murder or something but suicide in this case just doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/5/2016
Love it, i don't care if you continue it late, just continue it :D
Ea chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
awesome
Ea chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
I Love this
yuuki24688 chapter 48 . 10/15/2016
I really like this. Thank you for writing it :)
I'll look forward to the next update..?
KnightA3 chapter 48 . 9/18/2016
I love this story, it's definitely up there in my list of all time favorites(my favorites list might not be small, but my all time favorites is significantly shorter). This is fantastic! The characterization is great, plot is very intriguing, and its written very well. Only complaint is that it's unfinished, but you probably hear that enough. I really hope you can get around to it again. I'll beg if I have to. Maybe even donate a few dollars, haha.
Unbelievable chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Okay, that's dumb. For Sakumo to genuinely commit suicide again, he'd have to be a freaking idiot. His son obviously adores him, and anyone with half a brain cell could tell you a child is better off with a living parent, regardless of the village's scorn. Anyone could tell you that Kakashi would rather keep his goddamn father, thank you very much, than be 'freed of his sins' or some crap. If I were Kakashi, I'd be so freaking PISSED at Sakumo right now. This was an entirely selfish move. If he really wanted Kakashi to be happy, he should've stayed alive.
In canon it made sense because he thought even his son hated him, but here Kakashi clearly accepted him and he still went and offed himself. That makes no sense. For Sakumo to not realize that his death will hurt Kakashi more than any amount of public disgrace implies a level of emotional obliviousness that's borderline psychopathic.
Therefore, I can only conclude that this was a selfish decision, and I kind of hate Sakumo now.
What an idiot.