Reviews for The Hidden Prodigy
bug chapter 48 . 3/18
Even though I knew this was unfinished, I still enjoyed every chapter like a meal. It was great
Now reading through tears of joy
bug chapter 31 . 3/17
Reading through the tears, all is blurry
bug chapter 28 . 3/17
GREAT MINATO IS HERE. the tears won't stop tho
bug chapter 26 . 3/17
*whispers softly* why the fuck bro. I'm crying again
bug chapter 2 . 3/17
I'm still crying
bug chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm crying
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 48 . 3/17
I reeeeeally wish that this wasn't on hiatus...It's sooooo good! Great work so far :) I hope you eventually get inspiration to come back and finish this fic!
linkiepie2214 chapter 48 . 3/6
hope you update soon because this was a fun fic to read and the pasting of it is easy to stay with and you could so that he is unknowingly feeding charck into his henge to keep it up and running. :) to seeing you the next time you update this fic and nice work and keep it up please. :):):):):):):)
Anonymous222 chapter 48 . 2/23
I absolutely adore your fic ! Oh, and how I wished for Kakashi to attend the Academy. Finally he can show what he's made of. And we'll see Obito and Rin and all the other guys, yeahh! Keep the amazing work on! :D
RandomPenguin-chan chapter 1 . 2/13
First chapter and I'm already hooked! Welp, looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight XD
Rain of the Forest chapter 48 . 1/28
Please continue working on this! It's amazing! Plus I want to see Bandage butt get mad for not getting Kakashi!
Jay chapter 48 . 1/22
ano...update?
ja ne
Maxine chapter 48 . 1/21
Im fine with you disappearing as long as DON'T abandon this fix, you DON'T take too long, and you DON'T suddenly come out of nowhere saying sorry that you will not be able to continue this anymore... Anyways, thanks for the ride! It was awesome, ttebane! I'll be dropping by to check on this occasionally... Ja ne!
Maxine chapter 32 . 1/21
Aaah! That was very nostalgic, ttebane! But- I want Kushina now! And I want kakashi in the academy, too!
2,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »