Reviews for The Hidden Prodigy

to be continue?
saashi samy chapter 47 . 8/26
sweet end
Rizuki Dhan chapter 48 . 8/24
Finally, FINALLY, kakashi would be reinstated as an official shinobi... Wouldn't he?

Update soon kay?
Feed the reader chapter 48 . 8/20
I love how Kakaski is Minato's adopted son, so that would make Naruto Kakashi's little brother. Can you please give Kakashi this adorable realization at some point in the story? I would love to see him realize that. I always found it interesting how Minato was like a father to Kakashi and in turn Kakashi was like a father/brother to Naruto. Also as a heads up, in case you are writing Kakashi at the academy. Obito and Rin are 4 years older than Kakashi (so right now they'd be 11). Just keep that in mind. I've seen a lot of fanfiction writers who forget that and think Kakashi is the same age as them. And good luch with school! I hope your muse stays as inspiring as ever. I wish you good grades!
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS SOOO GOOD!
Violet Ace chapter 48 . 7/22
I like this story a lot! I hope you find time to update.
Violet Ace chapter 25 . 7/21
I'm so mad at you. I really was hoping that he wasn't dead. I guess this attests to your skill as a writer to invoke such an emotional response from me. Hmph.
I like!
LostDeviljho chapter 48 . 7/7
This isn't deadbis it? Because it's pretty damn good.
Shurli chapter 48 . 6/13
I absolutely love your story and hope you'll come back to it eventually. No matter how long you take, but pls come back to it?
This is one of the best Kakashi-Minato fanfictions I jave come across please dont give up on it you are an amazinng writer
Miss Madhatter chapter 48 . 6/1
I've cried thrice I think and laughed out loud and my heart ached in a few parts and there were times when I raged and then there were times when my heart beat a fast rhythm to the dance of my blood. It was such a nice experience, reminds me why I love reading after all.
jamester56 chapter 48 . 6/1
Oh good! I was beginning to worry that Kakashi would NEVER be a shinobi again. Glad to see that that's not the case. I suppose he'll be befriending Obito now, won't he?
Miss Madhatter chapter 1 . 6/1
I'm crying and I'm shocked. Perhaps because my father is gone again to the army or perhaps because I've never once called him Daddy. Ah, my father.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 3 . 5/29