Reviews for The Hidden Prodigy
Allen chapter 1 . 10/18
Hope you update soon! It's been months!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 57 . 10/11
I kinda really want to see what would happen if they knew it was him. But it'd be really bad... Sigh... Great story! I love it; that you so much for writing!
Vea Laro chapter 57 . 10/2
Please update! I LOVE your story!
I’m looking forward to the next page,
manga.geek.3 chapter 57 . 10/2
So... I spent the last couple days reading your story, and i gotta say that I love it! I love the slow pace, I love how gut wrenching it was to find Sakamo dead, and I was super impressed by the fact that every time Danzo or one of a his lackey's comes into play, my heart cringes and I'm like "agh! no! not Danzo! Go away!" Especially when Minato had to make a decision... I almost couldn't read after that. I'm SO glad that Kakashi didn't go with him! Anyway... love your story, I'm super glad that no plagiarism or anything has happened, and I super look forward to the next update!
More please? This is so good i love reading it
Poor Minato i guess he is just 16 righ he is 10 years older than kakashi and kakashi wasn't an easy kid first time and is even hader now.
I hope ther make a better bond than before, kakashi wasted to much things in his first childhood. Now they can train together, kakashi can give some tips about jutsus, he saw and know o alot of jutsus, this time he can help minato do a complete rasengan. And maybe kakashi can learn hiraishin from Minato would be cool hiraishin duo like minato did with tobirama
Miss Gummy Bear chapter 57 . 9/13
I am about to re-read it over, and over intil it is updated AND ITS SO GOOD THAT I CANT EVEN!
byebay chapter 56 . 9/12
I absolutely loved your fiction. It's very, very well-written and the essence of the characters is perfectly captured. I really feel them here. Kakashi having to redo it all, Obito who finally has the relationship he always wanted, Minato as a young adult without the tremendous confidence he would come to show.
And Sakumo. Sakumo is. Am still shook from that, but point blank, Sakumo was very, very, very well done.
Also, am not sure where to plot is going, but I am hoping they're won't be a big reveal of Kakashi being actually from the future, 'cause he's barely starting to build these relationships, and trully I think it would be best for the plot, more interesting, and also heavier in a way.
But you're the writer ;) Hehe!
One quick thing: could you please consider making Kakashi call Minato "Outousan"? Knowing it would mean the world to him, because I think that as a regular kid, Kakashi couldn't do that. But as an adult living all his life over again, he might have the understanding for it. The explanation being that all the love and care Sakumo had for him, Minato now feels it for him and isn't that what a father does? If anyone's earned it, I would think it Minato.
I feel like it could be perfect. At least qomething worth pondering. So, thank you for this wonderful contribution, it's a tremendous read and this story is going places! Love!
Minirowan chapter 25 . 9/7
You are pure EVIL! HOW COULD YOU?! I'm trying so hard not to sob right now, really I am. Kakashi is one of my favorite characters despite his flaws, so to see him like this just feels cruel. No one deserves this.

Uuuugggghhhh I don't even know what else to say. I really love this story but this chapter was just heartbreaking. I had just as much hope as Kakashi, but depression really is a bitch. Maybe Sakumo truly believed he was doing something good for Kakashi, but leaving your barely school age son all alone in the world isn't doing him any favors.

Anyway, your writing is amazing and completely sucked me in. I couldn't stop reading once I started.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 9/2
AWWWWW... SO FLUFFYYYY! *Is definitely NOT CRYING*
jungkookies chapter 57 . 8/31
There's something tragically hilarious about Minato mistaking Ukki for the Copycat, who we know is actually Kakashi himself. The plant is basically an extension of Kakashi and one of the only connections to his past life, and Minato making that assumption...

I'm too tired to continue writing, but I really like this fic so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
jayley chapter 57 . 8/30
it's kinda funny he thinks kakashi is mr. ukki, but it really does make sense!
I have one, but when I googled it it wasn’t there anymore so I guess it’s already gone
jj chapter 57 . 8/14
bruhhhh all the wayyyyyy

plase updattttte
Jorima chapter 40 . 8/10
YEAH I totally agree with you on that. Only Naruto could pull it off spectacularly
On a side note, i hope obito and rin get to live and the uchiha massacre don't happen if only for itachi's benefit. I really like him.

but then, this is your fic and I am just an avid reader. :))
2,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »