Reviews for The Hidden Prodigy
Guest chapter 25 . 13h
*reading chapter* oh man maybe Kakashi will live a happy life with his father now. *reads end of chapter* FUC-
Guest chapter 22 . 13h
“a young boy should not have disgusted insults and glares thrown at him, especially when he'd done nothing wrong.” GEE

MAYBE LIKE

I DUNNO

NARUTO
cwrywn chapter 26 . 17h
T_T Sakumo, you know you shouldn't rationalize suicide, bec then other people might start to see it as an option. Its well and good to write a fanfic about suicide, and not when you were there REALLY COMTEMPLATING IT! Godamnit, write a friggin WARNING!
Guesto chapter 1 . 22h
Shit, I'm already cryin'
good
Diamond June chapter 57 . 7/12
Ohhh! Mr. Ukki Senior. But it's a nice detail there!
Diamond June chapter 21 . 7/11
cool play you got there, Hatake
Diamond June chapter 2 . 7/11
This is a different perspective of Sakumo who is not being a good parents after his wife die and ya know, all we (as the fans) thought Kakashi was not a good child and never appreciate people around him (until he lost them). But to see a different view in this chapter is beautiful and full of emotional. I appreciate and love it!
TheAngelicPyro chapter 25 . 7/10
Thanks. I didn't need my heart anyways.
tanithlipsky chapter 57 . 7/9
something tells me this is a ball of misunderstandings and it will roll into chaos.
Suomy chapter 57 . 7/9
I've finally caught up with your updates and wait with bated breath for the next. This last chapter is really super tense and suspenseful. I was not expecting Mr Ukki to become such a major feature!
is it going to kakashi/rin or obito/rin?
EriCheshire chapter 57 . 7/4
This is absolutely precious!
All the misunderstanding is fun to see too. After all, no one would think "oh, this must be a time traveling man in the body of a child" or really think that said kid was already able to make an shadow clone and use henge on it. Heheehe
Poor Kakashi.

I'm wondering if it was Obito who ended up listening up to what their sensei told Kakashi in class. Almost sure it was.
And that makes me worry. I really hope they stay good friends! (TT )
As I read this, I always thought that if anyone were to believe Kakashi is a time-traveler right away, it would have to be Obito!

Anyway, this is awesome and I can't wait for more!
Hope you have a marvelous day!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 57 . 7/3
This is one of the best fics I’ve ever read
His Rose bud 125 chapter 57 . 7/3
Yey caught up. I love the feels you pull with your story’s. there always so strong.
I can’t wait for the day Minato figures it out that Kakashi is the copy-cat. Kakashi shoulders so much to see his dad die again and to know what is to come. I’m surprised he hadn’t broke yet. I’d love to see Kakashi louse it even if it’s just slightly. I mean I can’t imagine living too lives. Maybe post-traumatic stress comes out in Nightmares? Poor Minato wouldn’t know how to comfort the boy. Because to him that’s all he is. And he’ll think the nightmares are a result of Sakumo’s death.
Anyhow said too much again, I just really, really love your work.
I hope you got the Wattpad thing sorted out my works on there and on here. But I never came cross your book. Mostly I prefer reading fanfiction to Wattpad.
2,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »