Reviews for The Hidden Prodigy
nijuru chapter 30 . 10/25
I'm... I'm just annoyed with Minato for some reason
ProtectingChrysanthemums61 chapter 26 . 10/3
I still think there is something wrong with Sakumo dying. How Kakashi was completely helpless to stop it despite being a full grown ninja and how he did not listen to his instincts seems very off character to me. I remember trying this fanfic way back when, so idk why I never finished or favourited it, but I guess I know why I dropped it now.
Its a great plot, and go you for having your own thoughts, but its just not for me. From all the chapters though it seems you are doing well!
Amaniel chapter 57 . 9/3
Poor Mr Hukki, such unfair injustice! )
Thank you for this story, even if it seems it will remain unfinished, I had a great read.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 57 . 8/20
I really hope that you continue this fic eventually. It's absolutely amazing! I love the details and the character growth, along with the relationship building that you've done between characters :D Simply wonderful!
lilsmolpistachio chapter 57 . 7/21
This is so greatany plans to continue this?
kitty chapter 25 . 6/10
skskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskdkksksmakdsakdjdwjaidk

NOOO! SAKUMO! how could you do this to us. and here I thought Sakumo would live
Shion Lee chapter 57 . 5/26
I’ve missed this story so much:( wont you come back please:(((
what an incredible story! I absolutely love Kakashi’s relationship with Minato I’m this, I’m glad he has the caretaker he always deserved as a kid. And his friendship with Obito is absolutely adorable. This story made me so happy! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it thanks for all the work you put into it!
iamjustanoobyguy chapter 57 . 5/7
Sad.
Abandoned fanfic
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS AMAZING
MariGaef chapter 43 . 4/24
im so glad they’re having a bonding time now
MariGaef chapter 40 . 4/24
ty for the recommendation, will read it after this fic.
MariGaef chapter 40 . 4/24
aw minato! gosh this man is so freaking precious.
MariGaef chapter 38 . 4/24
bitch danzhoe
MariGaef chapter 21 . 4/24
poor sakumohonestly leaf villagers fucken sucks, hating someone because he didn’t follow a rule to save a comrade, bullying a CHILD FOR FFS who doesn’t know why they hate him(GOSH, and they are adults!) bullying a girl just because she’s from another village and for her red-hair,
2,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »