Reviews for The Hidden Prodigy
T need moreeee
Alisha chapter 49 . 3/18/2022
Yay they meet awwww finally Kakashi and Obito
Guest chapter 57 . 3/11/2022
Ah man, I hope you might one day return to finish this story it's really interesting!
Nancy2239 chapter 57 . 2/15/2022
Love this please update soon
Guest chapter 57 . 2/11/2022
I hope you update soon
CDR. Grae chapter 56 . 12/12/2021
By the way, did we ever get to see Jiraiya's reaction after Sakumo's death? Because I think he was entirely forgotten after that event lol. I'm hoping to see that too!
CDR. Grae chapter 57 . 12/12/2021
I read all of this in one go and I think I never laughed so hard in my life as when I read about Minato and Hiruzen's conversation about Mr. Ukki, of all things. That scene is just hilarious, and I can just imagine how incredulous the Hokage looked lmaoo. I LOVE this story so much, and the misunderstandings with Minato, and Obito (who heard that conversation with their teacher and I'm kinda scared for his reaction), and Asuma defending Kakashi, and flipping Mr. Ukki, and of course Sakumo (who I miss already). This universe where Kakashi is not a prodigious ninja but instead spent most of his life as a civilian and intentionally dropping his grades and not doing well in his spars is so extraordinary. I guess the title makes sense now lol. I guess Itachi would get his title now of being the youngest to graduate, if he plans on not continuing down that route. There are just so many changes now, but also some things stayed the same. Sakumo's suicide still hurts, but Kakashi's new relationship with Minato and Obito filled my heart with all the feels. And we can't forget Danzo who almost succeeded in stealing Kakashi away, that damn sweet talking bastard. Lol anyways, I really really loved and enjoyed reading this story. I hope you update again soon! I really want to see Obito confronting Kakashi about his grades, or Copy Cat Ninja aka Mr. Ukki again. I can just imagine Kakashi's face when Minato calls him by that name. xD
nijuru chapter 30 . 10/25/2021
I'm... I'm just annoyed with Minato for some reason
ProtectingChrysanthemums61 chapter 26 . 10/3/2021
I still think there is something wrong with Sakumo dying. How Kakashi was completely helpless to stop it despite being a full grown ninja and how he did not listen to his instincts seems very off character to me. I remember trying this fanfic way back when, so idk why I never finished or favourited it, but I guess I know why I dropped it now.
Its a great plot, and go you for having your own thoughts, but its just not for me. From all the chapters though it seems you are doing well!
Amaniel chapter 57 . 9/3/2021
Poor Mr Hukki, such unfair injustice! )
Thank you for this story, even if it seems it will remain unfinished, I had a great read.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 57 . 8/20/2021
I really hope that you continue this fic eventually. It's absolutely amazing! I love the details and the character growth, along with the relationship building that you've done between characters :D Simply wonderful!
lilsmolpistachio chapter 57 . 7/21/2021
This is so greatany plans to continue this?
kitty chapter 25 . 6/10/2021
skskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskdkksksmakdsakdjdwjaidk

NOOO! SAKUMO! how could you do this to us. and here I thought Sakumo would live
Shion Lee chapter 57 . 5/26/2021
I’ve missed this story so much:( wont you come back please:(((
Guest chapter 57 . 5/7/2021
what an incredible story! I absolutely love Kakashi’s relationship with Minato I’m this, I’m glad he has the caretaker he always deserved as a kid. And his friendship with Obito is absolutely adorable. This story made me so happy! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it thanks for all the work you put into it!
2,997 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »