Reviews for Presents and Pranks
BeecherOfTheDead22 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Peach is evil. Who could do that?
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Peach has suddenly become a prankster in a lot of Ness/Lucas fics now. I wonder why this is. The video taping of smexy time is familiar, too...
ElxzabethMxdford chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Your Ness X Lucas stories are the best! ...Even the lemons. 0/0 They make me blush, though.
Shiro0Neko chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
LordLenne style christmas fic! I loved it!
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all!
Memorii Makiko chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
ASDFGHJKL; I FINALLY GOT TO READ THIS.
And I still can't stop grinning manically.
This, and a couple of other stories make me like Peach a lot more.
You did a great job on fic as usual ; u ;
I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well!
Revu chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Another awesome little NessXLucas story! Thanks and please keep it up!

I for one totally can see Peach as having a mischievous nature. I've always hated playing my friend Matt who uses Peach because Peach can be so annoying! I mean he never beats even my Ness, but I still hate dealing with instant kill turnips and the ads of love.

I felt bad for Lucas, he always seems to get into these situations where he's practically getting raped. Stripped of his clothes, tied, and ductaped... I would have thought Ness would have gone looking for Lucas sooner, but thankfully it wasn't the kind of story where Lucas was in any serious trouble. I was chuckling when Ness shut the door and and decided to make the best of the situation. Who would have thought that Ness wouldn't have made a bigger deal over being filmed... that would have been a great video to see though, lucky girls. Ness really is becoming an exhibitionist in your universe lol!

Thanks a lot for the awesome holiday gift, I wish I was as good as carrying through my holiday plans fic projects! Please keep sharing and I can't wait to see more!

'Till next time!
Puggie chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Am I the only one who does not get the fun in what Peach did shes supose to be sweet not nasty
mttmercado chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
THAT IS, SUPER, DUPER, SUPER, AWESOME.