Reviews for Digimon Tamers- Escape from the Underworld
hornofdesolation chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
I am sorry to announce that in 2006 the fanfiction author named Youkai Youko passed away. I was surprised at the time since it had never occured to me a fanfiction author might die and leave his works incomplete. This was my first realization that fanfiction authors are not immortal even if their works are. A week or two ago I discovered another fanfiction author I knew of named JuJube the Tree had also passed away. This motivated me to create a forum for remembering deceased fanfiction authors.
Yamatano no orochi chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
This is nice, but the grammer just sucks, and Kazuhamon, Sakuyamon's dark half?, weird choice for an enemy.
Dory chapter 9 . 5/1/2005
Interesting story.

I liked Himura and Phillipe
Erismti chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
I like it, it's really good. I hope you do even more tamer stories.

Keep up the hard work!
Ninetalesuk chapter 9 . 2/4/2003
Nice. Nice. And oh yes, nice.

And I with your help on my Frontier story, Huskymon will NOT die!
Devidramon chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
Though Treasure Ax would make a heckuva lot more sense, that's just a card game thing. What Antiramon actually says in the show is "Ashipatoravana." And I *don't* think that means Treasure Ax. Just say "his hands transformed into axes and..." without using a spoken phrase. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. And, if you *take off the smegging 'signed-reviews-only' thing,* then you can look forward to more reviews. p
Devidramon chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
There are the people willing to sign in or make new accounts just to review signed-reviews-only fics... and then there are the other 99% of us. That's why this is the *second* review you've gotten for a story that deserves quite a few more. The no-anonymous-reviews button is the bane of the existence of everyone who uses it, and I'll never figure out why they put it there.

Anyways, this is a good story, though spelling and capitalization could use some work. Interesting, but don't let your grammar teacher ever lay eyes on it.

Ooh, Arukenimon's in the next chapter. [Scurries off to read it]
serachan chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
I really liked that chapter..I hope you keep writing...