Reviews for something in the popcorn
asteroeis chapter 1 . 8/26
what a terrifying world to live in where the muggles would turn on them. but that's probably because it's 100% believable that the world sucks so much & something like this would absolutely happen as a result.
birdseeker chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I favourited a couple of your stories but decided to review here. I like your unique writing style, especially the way you describe things. Whether they're actions or feelings, you did a brilliant job. I found a few typos here and there but nothing much. So, yes, thank you for the the wonderful dramione.
vivafiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
i want draco and hermione to fight with no magic just so i can get the secondhand fanfic joy of watching it happen. i love this and hermione is perfectly written.
Fred weasleys angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Really very good !
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Okay, so totally awesome, because Draco/Hermione is usually horribly cliche and doesn't work AT ALL because a lot of people are horrible writers, but you're so not, so it's amazing.
The way you've written them- always at each others throats, but unwilling to leave and not come back- is really believable. Also love the magical-world-apocalypse. It's one of the best written I've read.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow, really dramatic. It's a very interesting idea, the muffles finding out, one that I've never read before and I really like it. Brilliant!
AnyoneButHer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Good but if the muffled were to find they'd probably get them to cure world hunger, homelessness and make life in general easier
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
very good. i liked it.
nekked chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Love, love, love. I didn't get to read this when it was first posted because of the holidays, but it paints a nice picture. Like the entire thing is taking place in black and white.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Daaaaark aaaangst. Began thinking about how effective/ineffective it would be, to kill everyone who has magic. Like... I mean, there are already muggle-borns. Wouldn't it be super dangerous to not have TRAINED magical people? Silly Muggles, tricks are for kids...

Anyway, really enjoyed it. Merry Christmas, Sara! :) Love you much